youtube.com/watch?v=Y-_wK_htDT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trusting (((polls)))

Really makes you think, doesn't it

That is good. Schulz is energizing the election

>Trump 2% change of winning the presidency

Trump is polling at 1%

fucking germancucks

Didn't you learn anything from Trump, you fucking cuck kraut?

The (((polls))) don't show the truth.

Sweden Democrats were polling at 5% before the election and got 12.9%. Polls are fake

>10% of all voters are retarded
Checks out.

its okay, trump polled at 9%

Maybe the AfD general needs to create more anime pics, that will surely help LOL

The germans learned from trump. Thats why the afd will never get close to a majority

>implying polls aren't rigged

perhaps, hiding powerlevel because of retribution from media? hopefully only God and the voting booth will know.

we haven't had nearly enough kek threads for France and Germany

I remember multiple threads every day for Brexit and Trump

this is what happens when you turn your back on kek

Dont be a retard. You cant trust the polls.

if they don't win your election
they're free to overthrow my government
Petry a cute

>trusting the polls
The hole Schulz thing is a fabricated thing. It's only them trying to make the ellection just about Schulz vs. Merkel.

All it takes is a mudslime attack (authentic or false flag) and polls will change.
Certain countries wouldn't mind helping.

imagine if hitler had said that in the early nazi days, when they had a few hundred supporters?

just fucking meme it into reality fag

i can't argue with these digits

meme it you little bitch

Wtf Clinton is my president now.

The Polls are only there to discourage you from voting, so daft retards can wreak havoc by voting for Schwulz and Ferkel.

(((Polling)))

What is going on? Germans will vote for Mother merkel again?

She made it possible for my cousins from Syria to move to Germany for free.

She is good.

Good.
We need to accelerate the degeneracy until our countries collapse.

becuse now is germanistan, stay in cuck hanz

>nuke the moon just to see what happens
that would be pretty cool

German cucks not voting for AfD because of muh "Jews told me we can't win."

They aren't goint to fall for Merkel again, are they?

AfD is not winning because Germany is in pole position since the creation of the EU. It's not bad at all in Germany. That's why populists like Frauke don't win.

Congrats on having a record surplus trade balance of 250+ billion. If you are a negative crying cunt in Germany, it's all about you. You are the problem.

Kek is angry with us

It's Germany. I wouldn't be surprised if their entire elections were just a show for the people.

"hurr durr every afd voter is racist and should be killed"

ooh no why wont anyone say in public that they support the afd

This might not be the worst idea, it gives everyone else who witnesses their fall a huge wake up call that cannot be ignored and countries like Sweden/Germany will rise from the ashes whole again.

>name your party Christian Democrats
>steal conservative vote
she can't keep getting away with it

>muh shekels

If they don't vote out Merkel, they deserve to get trucked every day and raped every minuet.

Schulz is the euro-establishment per se. I gonna vote AFD SO HARD

Lugenpresse won't even let you view old German anthems on YT
You think they're going to give you unbiased polls?
What the fuck Germany, within you is the greatest spirit of any man.. if you would just awaken from this slumber

>t. Can't into ecconomics
A huge trading surplus is only good in some instances, not if Inflation is currently high (I'm mean the real Inflation not the ficticous measured one) and it's doubtful, if those with whom you have your Surplus won't Need your Money to pay their debts or go into bankcrupcy.

would make sense since it's exactly what happened with Trump, but you are fucking Germany after all. If the afd wins it's a bigger achievement than Trump in my opinion.

AfD party program:
>fuck foreigners
>fuck international trade
>Hitler did nothing wrong, it would've worked if it wasn't for fucking burgers and ruskies
>bullshit about protectionalism
>reactionary bullshit
The AfD is literally a meme party like FPÖ, FN and UKIP. It's a protest party to show the "establishment" the middle finger, the only people who take them seriously are Untermenschen or lunatics.

Schulze is the excat same als Merkel, the differences are minmal. We should meme about this, maybe we can reach some of those morons who think Schulze would do anything, but Merkels policys, if actualy in power.

wow, you showed me.
in all seriousness we can't let Petry get the nuclear codes

>done it that many times and still can't hold the knife correctly

dat euro centrism

yeah, the same shit appened in the US. Hillary will win hillary will win..... She loost kek

all that sounds pretty good, except for the burger part of course. Everybody likes Americans. We dindu nuffin wrong. We wuz gud boyz.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's actually a real project, to lift up the soil, and analyze it through telescopes

You can be an ironic shithead all you want but listen to this:
Trump and Putin and Erdogan and LePen and Petry, they're all spouting this easily digestible nationalistic rethoric which I can easily translater into a common meme
>WE WUZ KANGZ N' WE WILL BE KANGZ AGAIN N'SHEIT

t. VdB voter

Save us, oh kek. Anything will do at this point.

almost every country in the world hates you m8

Except the majority of the European right doesn't spout anything like the strawman you just made. Fuck off, Antifag.

retard eu member state cant have surplus trade, but strange german can. I hope mohamed fuck all your women

Let's hope the shitskins can pull off someting big before the election. They've been lazy as shit over the past 6 months.

this can't be true b/c literally every country in the world loves us.

AfDis the last hope. Only nationalism can save Europe at this point!

Does krautland elections ask for an ID card? Would gladly cross the border to vote AfD

Expected nothing different from a mountain jew.

I'll join you m8

sure they do we are not some nigger country like meerika after all

They do, Ronny. Next time listen at the AfD meetup what the closet homosexual with the microphone screams on the top of his lungs.

Not gonna lie, former AFD voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the AFD crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the gas chambers.

>AfD is polling at 10%

Good. They are literally

>Spergs: The Party

So you guise electing a mega commie Jew to finish the genocide of the German people?

Nice. Totally killed yourselves.

Kek did bless one of my prophecies that there'll be a suprise concerning afd in the upcoming election.

Sounds pretty nice

dont be mad kek

please forgive us

what should the Germans do then? They're beind outbred quite heavily, the native German has a birthrate worse than a Jap and they're importing near a million shitskins every year

whats the alternative then, faggots?

what white, rightwing radicals was frauke going to impress by sucking all that black dick?

Weiter brav Merkel und Schulz wählen und ja nicht auffallen. Die zwei wissen schon was gut ist!

>t. deutscher Arbeitssklave

You guys should really see Shulz in this documentary: youtube.com/watch?v=Y-_wK_htDT4

He comes across like Saruman or some shit. Completely humourless besuited snooty bureaucratic trash

Sad they didn't talk to Petry in the film

Checking your flag there's a 20% chance you're not from Portugal so please spare me your insights.

This

Unlike Trump and Americans, Germans have far too much white guilt to EVER fox themselves

They would muh rather be overtaken by Muhammed than defend the culture

Reminder fellow Europeans, Germany's sole existence is to fuck things up for the rest of us

they will artificially lower the polls for the afd, so that it will look more realistic when they rig them under 5% in the upcoming election so they can't enter Reichstag...Schulz will be Kanzler and he will be the great accelerator for germanic doom, in 4 years we won't exist anymore, pray for our souls

Geht zu einer Partei, aber einer richtigen und bewegt was oder lernt wenigstens, dass etwas politisch zu verändern immer scheißschwierig ist.

Damn right

God I hate those EU politicians so much

stop importing shitskins who rape your entire pathetic nation anglo cuck and stop sucking jewish cock

Le Pen, wilders, Petry.

This is ARE YEAR LADS.

Lol die "richtigen" Parteien. Also die die uns die ganze Scheisse eingebrockt haben, genauso korrupt sind wie alle anderen auch. Klar.
SPÖVPGRÜNE Shill

Germans will either elect Merkel or Schulz

no way in hell that dike-haired retard gets elected.

Just wait for ramadan

All of that is YOU stupid ass Germans

We all know about Rotterham and other similar situations here, that's why we left the EU and are finally deporting them

However you and the rest of the EU are trying to make it hard for us to do so

LEAVE US ALONE before you rekt for a third time

Sorry Germany but there is absolutely no hope for you. You are the villain in this story.

Fuck the polls. Engage in counter propaganda. Vote nationalist.