FRANCE NO!

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-paris-migrants-france-police-sleeping-bags-blankets-violence-refugee-rights-data-a7575376.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's only so much the French can take.

>stealing
How can you steal something that was yours in the first place?

Give link

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-paris-migrants-france-police-sleeping-bags-blankets-violence-refugee-rights-data-a7575376.html

France, no! Day of the Grater now!

Better than the Canadians letting the syrian refugees rape their kids.

BONNE CHANCE, WINTER-CHAN

> Gassing refugees
Oy vey!

Vive la revolution.

Take their blankets, let winter-chan claim your enemies.

spbp

this???

>tear gassing refugees
Should have shot them

I'm happy for france

>letting
He was clearly arrested desu.

>police stealing blankets

who believes such bs?

I hope so, otherwise those poor people will freeze.

>France: Historically a land of multiculturalism

Good work guys, very progressive

REMOVE BLANKET

Is this actually a happening? It's been a long time since a real happening happened

that's harsh, but I approve

****REPORT***i was sleeping and they took my blankets just now. also took my Hijab I am also deported

Underrated

Is it wrong for me to hope for one of the victim's father just snaps and shoots up the parliament?

>ALARMING
>(((RESEARCH)))
>VIOLENTLY

wew, such emotionally charged language! I cannot see who this article is aimed at.

Yes

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night.

Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Fuck yeah, go France

If it were organized people I would believe.
But police follows orders. So if it is police doing shit you can be sure your masonic politicians are involved.

FUCKING DELETE THIS

french police man and especialy the paris one are most of them like RWDQ / nazi , u get beated up super easily and no one give a fuck

so yeah that cool

The fire rises

Absolutely amazing.

It was only a matter of time.

>Gassing refugees

It has begun.

The fire rises

>Here's a thousand dollars for writing such a quality """"report""""

*World Tension has risen*

The police are the only white people left in paris

Kek
I read that too

>"-in Europe they feel that human rights should be upheld and they didn’t expect to be treated like this."

Suck shit parasites

>off by 1

>gassing refugees
What a time to be alive

Such Poetry, I am inspired.

Go frogs go

Provocateurs. Controlled dissidence.
Anything that happens before the elections is suspicious.

come back charles

NO BLANKETS -- CONFISCATE THEIR BLANKETS!

Stole (your) get.

There have been lots of real happenings. In germany a woman got stabbed 30 times by her afrikan shitskin boyFriend and beheaded afterwards. Another shitskin fuck attacked an unarmed italian, also in germany with a knife.

In the netherlands they are suppressing a documentary about immigration Because they are afraid it could fuel support for zhe ebil natzeeees tm.

In based Flanders the rightwing party got a Bill approved which can finally deport immigrants without a trial, but only if they are severe crominals. 109 deported already, these 109 had a combined number of 250+ years to go in prison.

ALARMING

Please France, keep it up.
Make them go to Germany.
Make them go to Sweden.
Force the whites to rise up and chimp again.
Doing God's work.
Deus Vult.

Based French police know the Jew game.

This makes me smile i hope more of them freze to death dirty fucking sand apes

>gassing reff-joo-gees

DO IT

Yea and then Trudea gave him a full pardon and a house

That quote stirs my soul, user.
We will beat them.

I feel like it's time to redact the "white flag surrender" meme from France and apply it to us and Sweden

It was funnier when Terry Pratchett said it.

I refuse to apply it to Germany, on the basis of the Nazi's alone. But I'll freely apply that to Sweden, the cuck kings.

FRANCE
NO!

You do know Hitler killed himself like a little bitch right? He didn't go down like Boromir.

>According to one young Afghan man: “If we question them or say we have nowhere to go, they bring out the tear gas.”

He ordered his wife shot and then escaped to South America, retard.

>deport immigrants without a trial
Please tell me more, do you have an article on that? You can actually deport criminals? Can you send them to the Middle-east too?

We're the worst idiots ever, we're currently holding a trial for two Iraqi brothers who appeared in an ISIS video executing prisoners. Iraq wanted us to send these men back to them so that they could be given a trial according to Iraqi laws because they were their men and the crimes occurred on their soil, but nooo. Our law states that we can't send criminals to a country that may punish them with a death sentence, so that means we have the responsibility to save these men from the Iraqi courts. Our courts will have to deal with the situation instead. The last time that we tried a foreign war criminal because we were unable to deport him to the country of his origin, it cost the Finnish taxpayer over 5 million euros.

Wait so if I run afoul of the law I can bounce to Finland and you won't send me back to the US because have the death penalty in many states?

If they get cold without those blankets then there is always the oven.

Frogs... Kek... Can't unsee goddamnit of course it was going to start there.
On another note, imagine using that suit on these unarmed immigrants...
Streets painted red.

If they started the fire, they wouldn't need blankets so much.

Apparently they're good at setting things on fire so I don't see why we should need to provide blankets.

It's because the liberals have dumped so much shit into these countries, it is even beginning to reach their "no dark skin people allowed" neighborhoods

Finland and USA have agreed to some kind of treaty about deportation of criminals. But from what I've understood, yeah; if you commit a crime that's worthy of death penalty, Finland can't deport you back to America, unless if we get some kind of guarantee that you will not be killed. If your crime is something less drastic and there's no threat of death penalty, the treaty should allow for deportation.

We've given asylum to people who've committed murder in their home countries, and we can't deport them back because of that death penalty rule. Also, we're not allowed to deny asylum on the basis that the asylum seeker committed crime in Finland. It's fucking ridiculous.

They forgot to take your smartphone, or were you hiding it in your ass?

I love you

before they surrender

Break out the guillotines already Pierre!

What the fuck is sexual interference?

Let the freezing begin.

Kek

You know, when the wee wee interferes with the hoo hoo

It seems we have some police officers that are really fed up with shitskins and co.
Could we see a revolt among our armed forces?
I just hope the tension just keeps rising. We need a change in this country.

>Should have shot them
...out of a cannon. Into the Atlantic.

You're right though, even if they evict these fuckers from the country, they'll just go be filth elsewhere.

Do everyone a favour, France...

Enoch Powell will be right we will see rivers of blood

WPWW

It's when two gender spectra overlap each other and produce a gay-colored interference pattern

Mark of the beast