Islamic terrorism is a threat to the Uni--

Islamic terrorism is a threat to the Uni--

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

--ty of all Aryan peoples

America has so few Muslims and Islamic migration is literally abused by already radicalized jihadists in Europe.

OP, please post your blue pills elsewhere, but if you want to talk about Saudi funded people smuggling, I'm down.

-vers

Doesn't change the fact that the religion is absolute cancer.

>shootings
>not bombings

Fucking niggers

-e

>we already have some crime so it doesn't matter if we import people who are 5-60 times as likely to engage in violent criminal activity
nice content-free slide thread

-on Européenne, if you will pardon my french.

You think I'ma forget 9/11 nigger?

I'd like to see a similar graph of Europe

I don't see Orlando on that map.

where is orlando where is the one guy who attacked strudents with a knife

2015 map

It's not currently a huge threat.
However, it'd be best to keep it that way.

>shootings
>not rapes
>not muggings
>not bombings
>not thwarted attempts

kill yourself shill

Conveniently, that's before the refugee crisis really started kicking in.

>That mass shooting that is on the map near me.
It was a BLM asshole, all of these look to be happening in areas with a large population of black people or inner city areas.
HMMM!

Really makes you think

>Live in south Ga
>Big fucking hole where nothing happens
lmao

The odds of getting killed by a tiger in the US are lower than the odds of getting struck by lightning. Therefore, it's perfectly safe to let dozens of wild tigers into your house. I mean, what are you worried about?

>Islamic terrorism is a threat to the Unity of the free world
It doesn't happen to one of our countrys alone it happens to all of us in the west and a chain is just as strong as the weakest part.
If we let it happen in france or belgium...it starts to happen in german austria britain...and then it spreads to the u.s

If they did 9/11 or not doesn't change the fact that if not they are pissed that they came not up with that and still trying to kill us all and take our countrys since 1400years in a row..they just where silent the last 100years since they saw what our militarys and nukes are capable off..

And they have a new plan...creeping sharia in the countrys like usa germany britain france etc..mixed with some terror and isis in the middle east.

All of them read the same quran.
The quran says every muslim who don't take part in the fight can pretty much fuck off but on the other hand it doesn't matter how they help their brother not everyone fights with a sword

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

>Islamic terrorism is a threat to the Uni--
Exactly. We have enough of our own bullshit problems to take in more people. Until we get our issues sorted out via purge/violence than we don't need any more people coming here.

Why on earth would someone want to come here? Oh ya, because we spent almost a decade bombing the shit out of them in their home country

No Orlando?

This map is fake and gay.

Lmao

>no florida night club shooting

Every shootings become "mass" shootings when it involves americans desu

>If you have Parkinsons, you can't complain about cancer.

The post.

It's almost as if there is a larger risk of being shot to death at random by an anti-abortionist white supremacist as opposed to "Islamic terrorists" in the US. Odd... why is the president focusing on the less important problem, while categorically denying the other...

there are so few here......

and yet they have caused shit in San Bernardino, Chattanooga, Orlando, etc

Look here, faggot. Americans are allowed to shoot other Americans. That's their God given constitutional right.

Islamic terrorists aren't American and have NO SUCH RIGHT to kill Americans.

Was that a domestic terror attack or an Islamist bombing, Nigel?

>Look here, faggot. Americans are allowed to shoot other Americans. That's their God given constitutional right

Shitpost, the leaf.

Now how many are those are Nigs?

Fucking retard go eat your mother's dick.

>2015
that's a pretty nice coincidence you have there shlomo, i too leave out 2016 because it dosnt agree with my cuck narrative

Hey, you are feces. If I could suck the sky, all the hardmers could possibly manage the more difficult the pattern of the bread. I fully understand. I deal with anbybody. Anbybody handles all personal acts in a reasonable response, but we will deal with it, but we respect it. I understand that handle'd treats it this way. I could handle my password easily, but I am convinced that it is emptiness that I wasted my defense community and I could not protect myself

Really milks your almonds

Autism, the post.

so why do americans have the right to go half way across the globe to kill millions of muslims?

Weird, it's as if where there are the most lax gun laws there are more shootings...

Those are maps of the nigger and spic population brainlet. Don't play stupid, or are you actually stupid?

Because cucks like you let us.

You're right. Black people are a much bigger problem. Are you implying we should deport blacks as well? I could get on board with that.

Somebody's gotta do it, and we're the only ones with balls. You're welcome.

this, we gotta strengthen the gun laws of chicago, new york, and detriot

lel I got a reasonable chuckle out of this post

NOBODY believes that the WORST thing about the set of beliefs called islam is that a very small percentage of its followers are terrorists, you imbecile.

Coincidence, I suppose, then that the south has some of the weakest gun regulations and that the southern senators voted down common sense gun regulation when whites in the south are being out manned and outnumbered by minority populations, slowly but surely.

The majority of those are niggers.

But in regards to your argument op, a few things.

1. Two oceans seperate us from the savages in the middle east.
2. We take in little to no Muslims as it is.

3. Radical muslim extremism is not new but larte scale attacks against the west only recently has it become the mudslimes favorite sport.

These people do not like us. They do not like you. They are taught from birth to hate everything about the west. From birth they are fed a barbaric religion in which death and suffering to those in opposition you is commonplace.

Im fine with Mexico dropping off their rapers and murderers. At least their entire culture doesn't teach them to hate us. They will come here and assimilate.

Muslims on the other hand. They do not assimilate. They come here with hate in their hearts. They have children and their children are raised by that same hatred. Then we get stuff like.

Boston bombers
San bernidino shooters
Orlando night club shooter
Ny bomber
Minnesota stabber
Etc
All children of Muslim immigrants.

Look at europe and what they are dealing with. Sweden has basically fallen. Germany is unsafe. France is a warzone. Etc etc etc.

Rapes
Child exploitation
Murder
Robbery

All spiked out of control throughout europe because of their loose immigration policies. The last thing we should do is open our borders to people who are raised to hste us. We need better vetting. I dont trust a single on of these fucking savages.

There are non profit orginzations who for years work to seek asylum for at risk Muslims im places like syria and saudi arabia. For instance, athiest, liberal muslims, christians, etc.

We know the good ones. The us government should tap into these programs and immediately bring these ones in.

Considering the US has a tiny muslim population that is pretty bad. Islam must be eradicated at all costs.

>Shitskin pedo worshippers aren't dangerous, let them all in
Fucking kill yourself faggot

Nah, it's just that niggers and spics shoot people a lot. Gun ownership doesn't correlate to gun homicides, but race does. Quit trying to deny the obvious conclusion to preserve your moronic worldview.

Right, because most white people are killed by... white people. Moronic conclusion!

>m.. May... Maybe if I attack islam they will leave me.
Pls cut yourself Ahmed, as you correctly stated you are cancer.

That's a total non-sequitur. What does that have to do with race strongly correlating with mass shootings?

mass shooters are disproportionately likely to be arab or ME/NA and disproportionately likely to be ANY OTHER RACE

Who is Dylan Roof? Eric Rudolf?

I get the point you're attending to make, however, I think that terrorist shootings are conducted by white perpetrators at a higher relate than "Islamist's." If you have some real evidence to back up your claim, I'd like to see it. Until then you look like you're really trying hard to remember the Bowling Green Massacre.

3/5 not shootings.

I never said whites didn't commit mass shooting. Butt they're 62% of the population and responsible for far less mass shootings. Meaning they are statistically FAR FAR less likely to be a mass shooting. You = BTFO. Just give it up

>Cuts off before Orlando

Of course

Because columbine was perpetrated by black kids.

>m-maybe if I shit on the Paki Sup Forums will start warming up to me
Pajeet, where do I even begin...

That was a homophobia attack, not an Islamic one

And to further clarify; Muslims ares 1% of the US population. For every mass shooting they commit, you'd need 62 mass shootings be committed by white people to achieve parity. Does the data back up the position? No it does not. You are a brainlet, just quit m8

>Coincidence, I suppose

I bet your mom was raped considering the rape charts of India.

You offer a lot of numbers but no citations. What makes the rubric of your metric, one may wonder, when it's known that in the US one is far more likely to be the victim of right wing radical conservative violence as opposed to Islamic terrorists, by your own numbers.

>Nigger detected
you got BTFO nigger, just sit back, eat some fried chicken, sip your grape drank, smack your balloon lips and move on.

Okay, Timothy McVeigh...

>tfw have indian bitch
>tfw she loves the white cock and says shell never date an indian guy cause they're all manlets and dicklets
>tfw pajeet will never recover

fpbp

Strange that the states with few/no mass shootings have the least diversity and the most relaxed gun laws

Political islamism is the threat. We don't want people who support political movements like the muslim brotherhood here. Islamic terrorism is just a side show.

And the least population...

Pajeet, Steve is waiting for you to remove virus from his computer.

>not having "attacks with nigger suspects" category

and still, the least niggers

WV user here

No mass shootings, barely any niggers, no mudslimes.

Fucking wonderful place.

>50 seconds and not one gun.

It's a threat to every country. We don't have that many muslims here at the moment, but we can see what's happening in places that have been bringing them in en masse and are preventing the same thing from happening to us.

I'm sure they said the same thing when the country was 1% niggers.

Compare Washington State with Maryland

>the washington post
FAKE
NEWS

Sage.

DESIGNATED

Fuck off. You faggots may think that one day daddy Erdogan will come and you can march right through Europa without resistence. Be assured we are going to bury our arms if need be. Always ready to deal with the hordes of Islam.

>It only counts if it occurs on American soil :^)
Fuck off Mohammad Ahmed. We can all see the damage it has done to Europe, which is why we don't want it here.

How many were niggers?

Really made me ponder

"Allmost all of them with communist Background"
Wow Pol BTFOd

Anyone have that one bar graph that shows murders by Muslims compared to others, but just so happens to conveniently start after 9/11?

Bullshit.

> gun ownership is a threat to the Unit....

Wait, muggings are now islamic?
Oh wait, you're a shart-in-mart, it's just your brain being clogged by lard.

>hmm the more people live within an area the more crime there is
Aha!

This. I know this was a joke, but considering this picture didn't even include 9/11 reinforces the idea of terrorist attacks being hidden in lieu for the chance to blame whitey. I mean fuck they don't even have that shooting in Florida that killed 50 gays in one night. What site did you pull this from Op, buzzfeed?