Really made me think

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics. Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
rt.com/politics/330126-putin-lenin-atomic-bomb/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

>Australia
>talking about geopolitical meaning
Not so fast

why does Russia hate the Ukraine so much

>Ukraine as a state
>Ukraine
>state

Because Russians think Ukraine is just a part of Russia, and Ukrainians dared to deny it. Russians just can't stand self-determination and sovereignty.

why does the Ukraine hate Russia so much

"While Stalin suggested offering the Soviet Union’s member states, such as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and the south of Russia, autonomy within a federation, Lenin disapproved and put forward a plan giving each republic the right to secede from the USSR."
rt.com/politics/330126-putin-lenin-atomic-bomb/

Why do people call Ukraine "The Ukraine"?

one half should be russian and the other half should be polish

I told you. Russians think of it as a part of Russia. But Ukrainians don't want it. They want to be independent. That's what Russia hates. I know that it's weird for an American, I guess you take self-determination of nations for granted, but it's not like that in Russia.

>no ethnic exclusiveness
They have a language of their own. You don't.

Russians have communism literally engrained in their genes since they had to be able to work together to make up for being stupid enough to live in fucking Russia.

Absolute truth.
It's in the same way a separate language as Bavarian dialect.

>t. diaspora
You have to go back.

Ukraine should be annexed by germany because their women are hot af.
But that's just my opinion, that'll sadly never happen.

Pole is right. There are many Ukrainians who don't want to join your country, occupant.

Fuck off Ahmed.

Ukraine is Russia,Ukrainians are Russian

Well you can say that about most countries. The fact is its a soverign state. Why should Russia get it, if anyone invades it should be Britain because clearly cannot look after its territories.

Russia is mad cuz many of "Russia's" greatest writers, artists and thinkers were Ukrainian, and now they taking their heritage back

Because Ukraine means "border" in Russia. Its "The border".

Russia is even more garbage. For such a large country, they literally export nothing because its so shit.

more like a thing that lies before the borders.

It's occupier, occupant and okupant are linguistic false friends

who needs that shithole?

Too be fair they export nothing because The US won't let them.

No one needs this fucking shithole as an entire country. Since Ukranians have started to send diversion groups in russian Crimea we see them as a threat nom 1 for Russia. Ukraine is a terrorist state and should be partitioned. For their own goodness, i might add. Because they failed their economical, social and state policies. Because they are simply a failed state. I bet 50+% of Ukranaians are even agree with that.

Lenin gave Ukraine the current South and East of Ukraine, whose major cities were Russian.

I don't think we would take them even if they asked. We're already struggle with Crimea and it would take so many resources to make Ukraine profitable again, than its not worth it.

It much more profitable to keep it as a buffer zone, that could easily be wiped if NATO attacks comes from that direction.

Its to weaken the Russians.
If they lose Ukraine their grip over the black sea.
Only thing stopping them from invadng it is fear of USA adn the fact that they are too poor to afford an inasion.
We will totally take Lviv if Ruskies invade tho

I kinda agree on this one, first the Rus, then the Lithuanians then the Commonwealth then the Russian Empire
I think the east and Kiev will do better with poland and leave the steppes to the russians

That's bullshit. Most people in Russia do not want Ukraine to be "annexed". They probably want however for Ukraine to be friendly and in Russia's gravity. It would be political suicide for Putin to go against the will of citizens and "annex Ukraine".

The founder of the Russian empire was from Kiev.So technically its Russian who are Ukrainian not the other way around....my family is from Ukraine and they call themselves "Russian " because no one in merica knows where the fuck Ukraine is.

Because Ukraine government wasn't subverted by US government before the fall of Crimea. Good shilling.

I thought that all Ukrainians died during holodomor... or does it mean that it never happened?

>implying that Russian citizens have will
Dude,Russian inteligents were killed during the revolution.There is no one to come up with ideas on how to improve the country,thats why they live under a dictator.
Without a dictator Russia will collapse.

THe foundr of RUssia was a nord.

>"Muh 7 gorillion".

Doesn't Lviv have a strong Ukrainian nationalist group? I think western Ukrainians are mor likely to consider themselves Ukrainians then people from Poltava

All of the unrest in Ukraine is fuelled by the western part of the country that is a mix of Poles and Russians. Because they and their language are are influenced by both cultures, they make it a point to take both and create a perverse mockery of them which they claim to be their own super unique snowflake culture. The rest of the country is Russia basically given to the Ukraine in Soviet times. Now the western cuckholes are pushing their neonazi narrative and trying to ethnically cleanse the rest of the country while claiming that they're fighting a Russian invasion of over 200k troops that nobody has ever seen.

No only 20 million

In all honesty, i bet even ukranians will agree that their country should be partitioned between Poland, Hungary and Russia. In the end of the day it will be the best solution for ukranians themselves, because it's finally a chance for them to get rid of corrupted jewish landlords and to start live better.

pfft you think we care?
Their military is a joke,if we call the resereves we can field 600k peaople.
Not to mention that we will invade only if Russians start marching on Kiev,so we can say to Donalld that "They would collapse anyways,at least they arent with ruskies now."

Meh,Hohols hate us,and w ehate them too.
Once we take western ukraine we will do with them exactly what Ruskies did to us to please the Ukrainans.
They will dissapear as a nation and White Eagle shall be victorious again

Kiev was a Khazar(turk) city that was captured by vikings(Varangians) that founded Rus state. There was no Ukraine or ukranians. And nobody would call their new state in the name of foreign captured city.

It would definitely make sense. I'm not sure how to partition it at this point because the border gore would be ridiculous. Ideally you'd want the northwest of the country to go Poland and the east and south to go to Russia. Then Transnistria can finally become Russia again too. Only problem is that nobody can afford to do this. Nobody wants to foot the bill for the cuckholes.

True. The country that is Ukraine today used to be the Kharzar empire...aka Jewish empire. Jews still run the place and my family is a rare Christian family from Ukraine..every other Ukrainian I've met has been Jewish. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole faux war was to create another Jewish state

>We want genocidal shitters in our country

Why don't we all just cut to the chase and admit that this "state" is rightful Lithuanian clay.

Pawel,we will preform operation Wisla 2.0
They will end up like Germans in Poland after ww2

What a mess of history. I guess this is what happened in mainland Europe.

Ukraine is a bad fucking joke, a forced meme gone too far, a clear mistake that never should have came to existence but in the crazy times straight after the Soviet Union fell, everything was possible.

But it's been 20 years, it's time to stop, it's time to put an end to this pathetic hellish joke and just finally admit that it was a horrible, terrible mistake. Just fucking dissolve it between Hungary, Poland, Russia and Romania and forget about it ever came to life. Ukraine will be a bad joke on the packpages of a historybook in no time.

Exports engines for your Atlas V rocket used for military purposes, even when US imposed sanctions for their own dual purpose products.

Exports Soyuz rockets to French that also can be used for launching military sats, which was part of a deal involving Mistrals, even though French did not deliver Mistrals (half of which were built in Russia).

Sells tickets to ISS, nuclear power plants, all kinds of military hardware.

Vitatuas,you need actual political power to pul off such things.
If we united we could get into unifing the rest of the Commonwealth.

Ukrainian KIEVAN Rus when?

We should stop this russian/asiatic expansion to eastern slavic nations

Why is Ukraine the only former ussr country that doesn't get her sovereignty?... it's almost like (((they)) don't want it.

Muh 60000000000 gorillion

Soon. This time, no polish noblemen.

Becouse its way more important and Ruskies dont want it to be like 1989 again.

>quoting directly from Dugin
gb2r

the funniest part is how after whipping up all of this nationalist ukrainian passion the EU puppet now in charge just killed off all of the nationalists in Right Sector and others.
they are complete tools and the victims of subversion.

This map = bullshit.

Literally every post-USSR country that came to existence after 1990 did something in the past 20 years. Even Kazakhstan.

In that time, Ukraine only proved time and time again that they're incapable of existence.

Can we join? We will kill our commies I promise...

EH,it was the magantes who fucked the country over.
NOblemen wanted to help the state,like that one time when they butchered the sejm once they found out that they elected a Habsburg

(((They))) are the current leadership of Ukraine and do want it. Nobody else wants it because Ukraine is like a black hole of awful on your border. Nothing but poverty and alcoholism on a level that even makes Russia blush. They're only good for their prostitutes and nothing more. They have no history, no culture and nothing good to their name, but plenty of nationalist pride and a penchant for defining Slav culture in the name of their own cultural insecurity.

It's what happens when the best and brightest we're either killed in the holodomor or fled the damn country. Only the idiots stayed and didn't do nuffin.

Sure,second 4th dimitriad when?

You do realize it's because of (((them))) there's a massive sex trade in Ukraine. Most of them get sent to Israel or other middle eastern states. I'm glad my family had the balls to leave.

>dimitriad
Tomorrow should end those Maskals soon.

It's not even a matter of stupidity. It's a matter of completely lacking any kind of structures for independence for centuries and then suddenly being forced to live alone in the most turbulent time of the regions history. The 90s fucked up eastern Europe in ways you couldn't imagine and Ukraine as a nation never had the means or the will to escape those times.

Further more no history or culture? The land that was the most fertile in Eastern Europe was raped and pillaged. There History burnt by the Bolsheviks.

Ukraine is as real as Norway in relation to Denmark. Kiev was a Kingdom, so was Rus.

Ukraine was a fundamental part of the Russian Empire though.

I'm aware my family lives in Ukraine and they still use a out house and have no electricity

Yeah the sex trade is a major issue straight from the wild 90s. Same used to happen in Russia until the authorities started shutting it down hard. Oh well, I think a time is coming where Ukraine's women will be begging to be sold off just to avoid life in Ukraine 2bh

They don't need all of Ukraine if they want to control he Black Sea. They already have Crimea and are building a bridge to connect it with Russia.

Ukrainine and Russia are just like asshole siblings

What are you one of (((them)))

Say it with me
WLADISLAW IV VASA KING OF POLAND,GRAND DUKE OF LITHUANIA,DUKE OF MASOVIA PRUSSIA SMOLENSK RIGHTFUL KING OF SWEDEN AND EIGHTFUL TSAR OF ALL RUSSIA

Didn't Crimea vote to be part of Russia

We want a part of them aswell Magyar, bls gib us.

when they finally tried doing something russia didn't approve (and the dutch showed them the finger).

>Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness
you can say the same for australia though

Literally I don't understand this conflict it's just another slavshit madness I guess. Hurr durr our borders are so shit large numbers of our diaspora lives in your territory and we will take your clay. And then some east slavs have balls to ask why nobody likes them... it is because you are literal epiphany to hating your neighbor instead of fixing the falling state of Putins khanate and Chocol jew roller coaster they rather make some fake war of each others non existence. This is why nobody likes Slavs in general. Just look at Lithuanians and Latvians sure sometimes we have some issues but to take arms? it is counter productive. Really I think that fight for real independence not some jewish joke would make east slavs to mature.

The Bolsheviks were the ones who first invented a Ukrainian culture that was separate from Russia. It's silly because most of Russia was born from Ukraine and yet they are trying to tear themselves from a culture they birthed in no small part.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya

Oh! You got the Aussie fag!

Ukraine should be deprived of territories, historically inhabited by Russians [i'd say without "historically", but that would be reason for another wave of ethnic cleansing].

Russians are:
1. GreatRussians in NovoRussia.
2. MaloRussians in MaloRussia.
3. Ruthens in Carpathian Ruthenia.

And then ukrainians can do the fuck they want to.

Violence and oppression against Russians has to stop.
If Russian federation would incorporate these territories, that wont stop oppression, but would stop violence. So that`s the acceptable solution as for now.

Also, all european and american officials has to be held accountable for their warcrimes against Russians.

The vote happened after Crimea was already under Russian control. Doesn't this make your neurons fire?

>WLADISLAW IV VASA KING OF POLAND,GRAND DUKE OF LITHUANIA,DUKE OF MASOVIA PRUSSIA SMOLENSK RIGHTFUL KING OF SWEDEN AND EIGHTFUL TSAR OF ALL RUSSIA
No say this with us
Visvaldis is our leader and we will take Novgorod back from Kriivs it our fatherland.

Pretty much. Ukrainian is just Russian "peasant language "

So was it the Russians voting and not the Ukrainians?

Or maybe nobody counted the votes at all. You think Ruskies would've fucked off if Crimeans voted to stay?

Ivan, your non-country is just causing us problems in the West. Just fucking kys.

This is not true.
Ukrainian people have a specific strain of Orthodox and Roman Catholic faiths.
They have a common hundreds of years history.
They have a definite language.

Meanwhile,
Australia does not have its own language.
Does not have it own faith.
Only has 150+ years of white history.
Has abos

>Ukraine is not a country
>Russia is not a country

Ukraine is predominantly flatland. In terms of offering an easy ground route for the invasion of Russia it is unparalleled. Belarus is mostly bogland and the Balts/Finland are too isolated and too inhospitable to provide a sustained avenue of assault.

Controlling Ukraine is integral to what the Russians view as national security against the west.

Besides that, Crimea offers Russia it's only major Warm-Water port and is integral to their military/trade influences past the Bosporous.

So when the Ukrainians choose to stand alone, without bowing to Russia's demands, they are seen to be putting Russia at risk.

>Besides that, Crimea offers Russia it's only major Warm-Water port and is integral to their military/trade influences past the Bosporous.
Like Russia has great relationship with Turkey...

Voters where citizens of ukrainian soviet republic and from this inherited ukrainian citizen status. In fact everything ukrainian in the world comes solely from soviets. After they cleaned the place from malorussians with famine, they created ukrainian nation as entitled soviet minority. As usual all soviet minorities are extremely anti-russian.

And ethnicity voters where predominantly Russians. A lot of ukrainian noviops where also in military bases personnel and they pretty much abandoned their citizenship to be able to feed their families.

This was the right decision, as median income for ukrainer today is around 15$/month.

In the two referendums in the 1990s Crimea voted for greater autonomy, and then also closer ties with Russia.
Why is it so difficult to believe that after 20 years of stagnation that Crimea would vote yes again?

>Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because Ukraine
Fuck you. We don't need these parasites. Only Russian and chocols can to go fuck yourself.