Hurry up and finish your breakfast, wagecuck, you don't want to be late for that job you hate. Chop chop!

Hurry up and finish your breakfast, wagecuck, you don't want to be late for that job you hate. Chop chop!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Sunday

what is it like being a parasite?

It's sunday, I haven't slept yet and I'm unemployed until next month so haha gotcha

>implying I'm not NEET masterrace

Also check my num nums haha digits all the way down OP blown the far out

Jokes on you I'm chilling in my cozy office watching the greatest story never told on my laptop and nobody can stop me

>What's it like to get enough free money to live comfortably
This shitpost brought to you with 200Mb internet, posted using a £2000 computer. Thanks for the tithe, taxpayers.

>Sunday

you are fucking Italian you are lazy every day not just on Sunday

Its sunday you fucking degenerate

what is it like to be a parasite to this earth??

And yet Italy still manages to gib money to your shithole of a country, so you better hurry up getting in line for your welfare check, Wojtek

The weekend is the most boring part of the week. I just work out 3 times and wait for the next week.
A shitpost here and there, but its too boring most of the time. I wouldnt want to be a complete neet.

Jokes on you goy, I just got off of work.

I'm not going to waste my energy getting mad at this NEET as they are oblivious to what day it is and their infinite free time is something I will only experience in death.

Anyone who's been unemployed for any length of time knows how miserable and unfulfilling being a leech is. What sad, lonely desperation you must feel. What restless sleep and boredom there must be in your life.

I'd rather go make someone else rich with my efforts than to ever spend all my time doing just whatever I feel like. Man is a team creature. Individuals don't have this NEET renaissance man sort of lifestyle ever. If you suggest you do, you're a liar.

It's pretty great when the host culture is so fucking dumb.

At least post this on Monday so it makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY

You have to go back.

>implying I'm able to get a job.

Why aren't you playing your simulators, Hans?

>I'd rather go make someone else rich with my efforts than to ever spend all my time doing just whatever I feel like
Hahahahaha what a fucking goy.
>bu-bu-but it's natural th-there's no way a human can be h-happy with f-f-f-freedom
Aren't you just the perfect little slave?

Its sunday you colossal faggot.

> tfw I get off in 16 minutes
> tfw OP is a forever alone degenerate parasite
> tfw 25 sitting on 25 mil

No one makes 25 mil and goes to Sup Forums you faggot.

> i get off in 16 mins, but i have 25 min lol

Pretty sure anyone with that money doesnt work a job that they can't just leave early.

>mfw just snagged my first job at the easiest and most relaxed call centre in town
>9-5 moinday to Friday
>I'm single and save almost all my money
>mfw going to have over 10000 in savings after a years work.

One year and I'll be able to go anywhere and start over.

It's sunday you retard.

if you faggots didn't have such an illogical aversion to any popular culture you'd know that was a reference to a song and that he's not implying he actually has 25 million dollars

It's 5am in Canada. Breakfast isn't until the slave master lets me out

>tfw NEET
>tfw every day is sunday