Areas of Europe as US states of equal GDP, with corresponding cities

How does it feel Ameripoors? Your states' GDP doesn't even cover all of europe.

Texas only covers a bit of England, and Paris has several states in it.

You're economies are pathetic and Europe will soon outgrow America.

MEGA, UNITED STATES OF EUROPE INCOMING

I WILL LIVE AND DIE FOR THIS GREAT CONTINENT!!!

And oh yeah, we barely have any natural resources... Only brains.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Mississippi really that bad?

>Illanois

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi

Yeah, it's the worst state in America. It actually really fits with Ukraine. Though Kiev is a nice city.

relax ameripoor.

There are a lot fewer people in Mississippi than in that area.

But Ukraine is a massive loo. It's poor as fuck.

The gdp per capita is africa level.

>Florida
feels good

Honglulu? That better be good

>Alaska
>Utah

I thought they were better than that

BTW, I call that map fishy.

Acording to stats it should be enough to connect only Poland and Czechia to get Florida's GDP.

>black shitholes in France

DONT YOU DARE bantering my post!

Which country does that shit island above iceland represent?

That's paris. The one on the right is Switzerland.

Yeah recognized Switzerland off the bat, but Paris didn't make sense since it was coded in black. It's almost as if the author tried to imply something.

Ukraine is shit but it's still better than pretty much all of Africa.

>We only have brains
>Is in favour of the very institution that is removing said advantage ( oh yeah and genociding europeans in the process but who cares lol :DDDD )
intredasting

>Florida

RRRREEEEEEEEEEE WE ARENT CALIFORNIA

Huh, than it is Philadelphia for me. Hope it isn't as cucked as Berlin is.

tfw your country makes as much as an American city
Feels small man

Eh Europe has been dragging ass for the last few hundred years.

It was still us that invented the light bulb, pc, software etc.

>Since ww2

>north Italy

Wew

>than
Lmao typical Berliner.

>Indiana
Good or bad?

Are you retarded OP? Your post only shows the opposite, when independent countries are compared to non independent regions in a single country.

wow didnt realize hawaii is that useless, thought it will be richer because of tourism and gubmint gibs

>New Joysey
Fuck this shit

Can't even spell Illinois right
>Dane education

It's Hawaii, Bilbadino

wait doesn't eu have higher total gdp than burgerland?

Average. There are plenty of better states but you could do much much worse.

>Falling for the tourism economy meme
Just, look around, which countries depend on tourism and what's their current state.

Enjoy the rule of the Germans then lad

My home state's economy falls behind
1. The United States'
2. China's
3. Japan's
4. Germany's
5. UK's
It falls ahead of all others. If your country is not on that list, your economy got CALIFORNIAD and you were cucked by the BCC (Big California Cock). Know your place and prep the bull for its rightful place on top of the world economy.

Yes OP is retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

See how the US has equivalent GDP to the EU? That's with 200 million whites and 100+ million shitskins vs 500+ million europoors.

Fuck you.

>A continent can barley compete with a country
>United Europe proposed by a country who isn't even as powerful as shitty Washington
>Barley had any natural resources
Had iron and coal and trees. Key components for the industrial revolution. Get out of here m8.
>MEGA
Who do you think you are kidding Denmark? Kys my man, fuck the EU and fuck this shitty continent, why can't you all just fuck off from my island and leave us alone? Westphilian sovereignty 4 lyf.

You guys know that the GDP doesn't really show how wealthy a nation is right? There are a lot of factors that the GDP ignores. For example Brazil, it has a high GDP but not because its paradise there. They got child labor, their police force is more of an army, they constantly have to renovate their huge slums in some way, drug trafficking.

That said going only by the GDP is not very smart.

Bilbotarra

> How does it feel Ameripoors? Your states' GDP doesn't even cover all of europe.
Europe has more area and more people... so that's not too surprising.

> You're economies are pathetic and Europe will soon outgrow America.
Most US economies aren't "pathetic" but pretty good.

Regardless Europe > USA for total economy and people. Even the EU > USA. And it has been that way for a while. You know, as in: It already happened.

> MEGA, UNITED STATES OF EUROPE INCOMING
Phew, I hope not. I have some issues with the political representation and balance in the EU.

Kinda pisses me off to see a parliament so overburdened that it just swallows the suggestion of lobbyists all the fucking time.
Also a bit many of these conspirative "my country this, your country that, fuck everyone else" sort of deals.

And no binding people's initiatives and referendums. Shit, barely any advisory ones, and it's okay to delay and almost ignore them becuase of fucking IT "difficulties". Holy shit! DESU I don't really want either that or the US government.

See I knew that's why I was in love with Texas. Texas is bestas.

Love you Texas.

>Bordered by Washington, Florida, California and New Jersey
I know Sup Forums is a red board but Jesus Christ, have some decency

europe is literally tiny. in 200 hundred years it will be like one continental beijing. if the eurofags can even reproduce. have fun with ur smog cities and lack of countryside and muslim and black cities. usa and australia will continue to expand into their continents while the middle east expands into urs

> GDP
Well, GDP *per capita* sure has something to do with wealth.

Brazil is somewhere between 60th and 80th at GDP per capita, with about ~8.5-8.7k USD per person.

Compare to this very happy place here, which is number ~2-4 in the world with ~80k USD per person, and I think there are some reasons also in plain old wealth why our places are different.

Even with income inequality and all that in between, even normal people are still very well off as compared to someone from Brazil.

England has the same GDP per capita than Mississippi (which is 35% niggers). And the purchasing power in higher in Mississippi.
People like to meme about "first world" and the "west" but it is a cultural thing. Economically, people in Europe tend not to realize how rich Americans are.

AK is 700000 total population, 100000 of these people are adult age and do not work

> europe is literally tiny.
Europe: 10'180'000 km2
USA: 9,833,520 km2

Let's also not forget more of Europe is in the fertile area, for example the huge fraction of the USA over in Alaska isn't exactly easy to fill with as much people due to climate.

'sides, it feels like we're going towards more of an "Eurasia" over time (54'760'000 km2), which kinda would make more sense as a continent anyhow.

> in 200 hundred years it will be like one continental beijing
Who knows.

> have fun with ur smog cities
Who again is building massive public transport network and getting very strict on pollution and who is currently getting rid of these regulations and drilling for shale oil?

> usa and australia will continue to expand into their continents while the middle east expands into urs
You have very strong delusions.

>I WILL LIVE AND DIE FOR THIS GREAT CONTINENT!!!

lol

Fuck you and your EU. The only countries that matter are the UK, Germoney and France.

Vive la France libre !

Minnesota and california should switch places

Damn Georgia is rich but at least we don't have niggers here.

Compare the USA without Alaska to Europe without Russia

Relevancy would be different from that, yes.

But you can't really deny that the average person in Lichtenstein or Luxemburg is pretty well off - wealth, you know.

That said, maybe Switzerland -being more diversified in terms of economy (stereotypical banking is ~10% of GDP, ~6% of jobs) is more "feasible" as a sort of plan for the rest of the world.

[We can't really have a world that just produces oil and banking services, eh.]

That's not to say we didn't also get lucky, but we did some things right as well.

GDP is trash. It is a purely merchant value. If you generate your own wealth it's not counted in the GDP.
If people were forced to hire their neighbors to clean up each others houses, the GDP would explode +10% while the quality of life decreases (it would likely be dirtier).
Also government spending is included raw in the GDP. Because we all know that government spending = wealth...
The GDP is typically converted in dollars for these international comparisons, but that is completely retarded. If the revenue of England was translated into dollars, it would completely change the structure of production worldwide. This wouldn't be a problem if pound and dollar were simply measures of commodity wealth (like gold standard being expressed in kg or in lb) but with our fiat money controlled by political interests it is pure nonsense.

WTF

I HATE KENTUCKY NOW

Riga = Orlando. Is that bad?

That''s the point

Mike pence is from there. It's okay, lots of old industry.

>nordic countries not in the US to make Europe seem even smaller
>no eastern Europe
Made me kek

>needleland is as significant as NJ (worst state in the USA)
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

wow, that's actually kinda sad for a 500 year old country :'(

Then we're neither comparing "Europe" nor "the USA". Europe includes part of Russia.

We could also ignore desert and arid regions in the USA and give a food score bonus to coast line or whatever (because the sea feeds us almost as well as fields on land would). The nicely habitable area is overall ball park the same.

Europe is not a very small place.

>ILLANOIS
come one guys

Congrats, you have disney world.

We also beat you in gdp per cap though...

>ILLANOIS
We don't speak Indian

>state that is more relevant than 4 entire euro nations
>can't spell the name right

Alabama 2015: $178 billion
Ireland 2015: $283 billion

looks like bullshit senpai

>when you're so buttmad you can't read a map right

explain what I got wrong.

Tbh what I get the least is this retarded defisiveness. The West STILL controls over 2/3 of the world GDP. If it could get its head out of its ass and stop the absolutely retarded in-fighting, there is nothing that we could not achieve. And if we cannot do it, noone can. Put a robot on Mars? No problem! Land a sattelite lander on an asteroid? Done! Getting a huge telescope in orbit and counting the planets around the stars in our galaxy? Here, hold my beer!

The West is the wealthiest, most advanced, healthiest civilization in human history!

And we squander it.

won't happen. that ship has sailed. you yuropoor should have all moved to the usa when you had the chance. the usa solved the problem of the old country which was no unity. you're divided by ethnicity whereas a german, french and english are just considered white in the usa. you will never achieve that in the old country. sorry

>mfw living in the richest state but without millions of spics.
Feels good man

half of ireland is covered by NY which has a GDP of 1.5 Trillion.

Please do not associate us with you dirty eastern hemisphereites

You know that feeling you're getting right now? It's not smugness for actually accomplishing anything. That's the feeling when you have to put an entire continent up against a single nation just to compete. That and the fact you are putting that nation's states up against entire nations and are often losing. That and the fact that the EU has almost 200 million more residents in it than the US not even including the UK and the US STILL beats the EU in GDP. Keep trying dumbass.

>le JewDP

We don't really squander it DESU.

Yea, there are great things we haven't done yet that we could do, but merely putting up the internet and remaining alive while doing it is actually pretty much more than people achieved in thousands of years.

And we did a LOT more than that.

> The West
I'm also glad that, for all the differences we still have, most of Asia and Africa genuinely agree to a lot more that we do these days than ever before.

That I can, for example, order some IEM from China after finding an agreement with the seller over some detail is testament to that.

>MEGA, UNITED STATES OF EUROPE INCOMING
Over my death body. As long as I have the strength to breathe I'll fight against you and your globalist shit until the last round of my rifle.

"Hahaha. Your country only covers most of the rich countries including mine, but I'm gonna lump europe together so I can laugh at you."

Strawmanning at its finest.

>a fellow countryman celebrating the EU
>says he will live and die for "this great continent"

You're no brother of mine.

The vast majority of Ireland's GDP comes from the regions covered by Alabama. It doesn't match up.

>ah ameritards BTFO. My continent is bigger than your country
Kys OP

Pic related. It obviously got even better since 2011, not least becuase smartphones really arrived in the poorer parts of the world in huge numbers.

But even at the 2011 image, it's evident how it's an achievenment that we got that one done, right?

there's nothing wrong with the united states of yurop. it's what you should be striving for. the issue is that it won't be a united states, it will be the dissolution of the state in favor of one huge centralized government. this is the exact opposite of the way things are done in the usa. i would like nothing more than to see yurop turn into a constitutional republic modeled on the usa. i think it would work wonderfully if you executed all those globalist commies in the eu first

>1000 year old nation
>can hardly do better than a state with 1million people

according to your numbers the northern region is about 1/3 of Irish gdp. That adds up :^)

America GDP is bigger than cucked EU.

ARIZONA STRONG
BULGARIAN EMPIRE 2.0

this dude got it right.

too much bad blood in europe. just think about how western europe sees slavs. they are in general considered to be nigger tier.
would never happen in the US that way

But unlike the US, most European countries are almost 1000years old and they wouldn't hand over they hard earned sovereignty to some Jews. Only the people of a country have the power to rule it, no one wants to be commanded by foreign politicians. That's why every great empire in history fell including ours.

Oh nice land dickwaving contests, can we bring our ice? Bumps us to 13,588,524
sq km

Our GDP is slightly higher than Texas, our population is slightly lower than Texas. Stimulates the mind it does.

Mississippi has a higher HDI then U.K. does

Somewhat?

EU GDP:
$17.0 trillion (nominal, 2017)
$20.8 trillion (PPP, 2017)

US GDP:
$18.56 trillion (2016, Nominal)
$18.56 trillion (2016, PPP)

Actually Spain is about 500 years old. Spain became a country when they kick out the rest of subhuman Muslims out of the peninsula in 1490 something. Our country for example is way older with almost 900 years, since we became independent from Castile in 1143.

>The great Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth of Florida.

Neat

>illanois

>living in Florida
ok, where is my fucken machete?! I'm going to kill that fucking crocodile who ate my dog last night, for fuck sake!

lol your government was establish in 1976 nice baby "county" you have there hahaha

In Kraków

>tfw some crazy polack attacks your pet alligator with a machete

LOVE ME TEXAS! I LOVE YOU!

> Oh nice land dickwaving contests, can we bring our ice? Bumps us to 13,588,524sq km
Sure you can. Yup, that's bigger.

Almost no one in it though. It had ~1/4 of the population of germany, no?

(I also dimly recall laughing my ass off after some high official of yours overdosed on Vegemite and publically claimed your country was "full" somehow).

Jacksonville is a Wroclaw, Tampa is Warsaw.