BREAKING: Hamburg Airport...

>BREAKING: Hamburg Airport, Germany evacuated over a possible gas/carbon dioxide leak in the terminal at least 50 people hospitalised so far.

>UPDATE: The entire Hamburg airport has been evacuated, no landing or take off, huge emergency services response to the airport.

>twitter.com/News_Executive/status/830754245402034176

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/587528/Hamburg-airport-evacuated-ambulance-gas
twitter.com/airlivenet/status/830756374653067264
youtube.com/watch?v=sQtr2kjIrMw
twitter.com/Daily_Express/status/830757829610967040
ndr.de/nachrichten/hamburg/Atemwegsreizungen-Flughafen-gesperrt-,flughafen1240.html
news.sky.com/story/hamburg-airport-evacuated-after-unknown-toxin-spreads-10765533
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GAS THEM ALL

bumpity bump bump

fpbp

RELIGION OF PEACE

>Gas leak

So not a happening. Whatever.

this could have been the start for a massive explosion

bump

>CO2 a good boy
>He dindunuffin

Checkmate 'skeptics'

SIEG HEIL

bump

another ((gas)) leak, nice

>Germany
>gassing people

OY VEY

"Carbon dioxide leak"
Could it be that the religion of peace is what is actually leaking?

ARE YOU GASSING ME GOY?

HAMBURG, MEINE PERLE

DU WUNDERSCHÖNER STADT

Hey it's old barbie spector

>carbon dioxide leak
Why would an airport need carbon dioxide gas?

hamburgs pretty shit desu

I've been hospitalized for CO2 poisoning before. Shit was whack, I was breathing into a paper bag and overdosed.

Oh man, imagine if it was refugees using chemical weapons. This could be the push we need.

>every time something goes wrong in any european country it's called a gas leak or a technical fault
>people just start calling terrorist attacks gas leaks and assuming any gas leak is a terrorist attack

don't these people realize they're making the problem worse, not better? now instead of your average european calling the firefighters but keeping calm when he smells gas, he goes full 6,000,000 and starts bursting into flames

>darwin award nominee

>Hamburg airport was completely evacuated due to an unknown substance believed to have spread via air conditioning system

co2? wtf

Two news outlets are reporting people have claimed there was a nasty odor and it was the air conditioning.

for what it's worth, CO intoxication gives neither sore eyes or breathing problems
it gives headaches, abdominal pain at first

Is firefighting too obvious?

CO and CO2 is odorless, which is why people end up intoxicated (they don't notice they're "poisoned" until they've had a lot)

>shit-for-brains leaf who can't pick up on obvious sarcasm

We can only pray

Can we get a link to a news source that isn't some trashy twitter account?

>Implying it's not a fucking terrorist attack they're just not reporting, to save the muzzies from the dangerous Islamophobia.
Wouldn't bat an eye if there was actually a bomb there.

I have no idea..

Carbon dioxide, or CO2, does not have an odor. It is generally described as an "odorless" gas.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/587528/Hamburg-airport-evacuated-ambulance-gas

twitter.com/airlivenet/status/830756374653067264

Not CO2...

And yet they won't let my canary in a cage past airport security

eventually, probably.

I know.

the swamp gas dropped its ID at the scene.

Ummmm.. Sweetie. I'll stop you there before you go being a bigot and accusing our Muslim brothers and sisters of wrong doing. : /

if it's a nasty odor it's probably not mustard gas (people are aware of that trick), and it's probably not any actually sophisticated agent deployed by a proper attacker since all of those are odorless and colourless

i'd say it's probably some cheeky cunt pouring some funky stuff into the A/C system, that or an actual gas leak

I rate it.

This is no accident.

Could be H2S, if so it might go boom boom soon too.

hahahah hamburg is full of black people and muzzies ... pic is almost 100% white

FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

Im just kidding, this is not the United 'were still 60% white' States of Judea.

could be, although i'm curious as to how an attacker could find enough H2S to fill an airport

Something cheeky (like a stink bomb etc) wouldn't leave people in the hospital lol and CO/CO2 has no smell to it and OP's original tweet link is claiming that there was a nasty smell. It could just be a stink bomb, I'm not sure how they'd manage to get the entire airport evacuated with it though.

I'll just leave it here

youtube.com/watch?v=sQtr2kjIrMw

Sorry my links are claiming there's a smell and OP's is claiming it's a possible CO2 leak*

triage always happens during these situations, they probably didn't find anyone who was an immediate write off so they started to work on the people who had asthma/trouble breathing/etc just in case, this always happens

fake news

twitter.com/Daily_Express/status/830757829610967040

nope, not this time.

People are not retarded though and artifically add a certain smell to dangerous odorless gasses...

>Royal family in the background
Fucking kek

Noice

Didnt this happen to the london airport in October or November?

But that would be retarded.. If you want to gas people with something toxic the last thing you want to do is alert their olfactory bulb to it.. You want them to inhale as much of the shit as possible without them realising.

I know you Germans are the masters of gassing but git gud.

>People are not retarded though
Oh boy, how do i bring this to you...

only if you buy a gas tank at the gas station
if it's CO produced by malfunctioning heating system, or CO2 produced by your car, or "homecooked" poison gas, there will be no smelly additive to warn about the gas leak.
So it's not CO or CO2.

> Hamburg

Nothing of value will be lost.

It was a white male

Someone actually let off a tear gas canister inside the airport.

fucking lol

another shoah

Wrong, mustard gas is odorless only in pure form
Weaponised it has a mustard smell

Niiiiice
Has your (((media))) been triggered by this?

Fire suppression.

that's what i said, fuckwit.

RELIGION OF LEAKS

Oh look, more "gas leaks".

Europe has alot of them lately...
Wonder why...

ndr.de/nachrichten/hamburg/Atemwegsreizungen-Flughafen-gesperrt-,flughafen1240.html

Why won't swede give her what she deserves

People report difficulty breathing, burning eyes
My view is its chlorine gas, and an Islamic state chemical attack

Sky News are reporting a toxin spread through the AC.

Hearing the first time about it on here. Probably (((they))) shut it down

It was a gas attack. It's the religion of peace. The fact an odor was reported and the ventilation was used makes it pretty obvious.

>"""leak"""

who farted?

Indeed and it's an airport.

post link mf. Am from Hamburg. Kinda hope its the religion of peace and feel bad for it. Sup Forums made me become a monster...

RELIGION OF PEACE

Anyone dead yet?

At least when the japs decided to gas people they did it right and killed 12.

So after truck attacks this could be the new big thing for terrorists. Sneaking in a CO/CO2 emitter into a public area and killing the people inside without them realizing anything wrong other than a shortness of breath and getting sleepy.

Yay a habbnen

Hahahha lmao very good and cool meeemee

Good, the faster german cleansing happens the better it will be.

BAN ASSAULT GAS LEAKS!

Why not just use Zyklon B?

It's on the television not the website yet, but it'll be on the website later (if at all) they have been weird lately regarding (((gas leaks))) as in reluctant to report.

Yeah, isn't it strange that whenever there's a gas (((leak))) the media somehow manages to throw it to the side within an hour?

Unfortunately this one seems to have been especially effective injuring enough people to remain in the cycle until U.S. media wakes the fuck up.

looks like it was fucking nothing

Yup..
What could possibly be causing this..

Calm down Hans,or Merkel secret police will come for you

They did it with that fire on the French train (Sky and BBC still haven't fucking reported it) and that nuclear power plant fire (Sky news did eventually report it, 4 hours later) and it was only some brief thing on the yellow box on the television screen at the bottom. Ridiculous, all they are reporting now is North Korea and that weird Japanese president with the squished face.

news.sky.com/story/hamburg-airport-evacuated-after-unknown-toxin-spreads-10765533

Fina fucking lly

Remember that gas-attack in Japan by that crazy cult?
What did they use sarin or something like that?

>twitter background

DELETE THIS

Turns out it was nothing. These airport incidents tend to be rumors that get out of hand and then an overreaction.