How can white people even compete

We are the real intellectuals and we don't cry about opression or anything we get things done. Our actions speak louder than words therefore we succeed wherever we go

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/india/team-of-11-who-made-mangalyaan-launch-possible/story-gRwNt1fPfVjQ2CdkEkTqfN.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the software in silicon valley and your hospitals are run by hardworking"pajeets".
Be grateful this is probably the only place where Indian bashing takes place.
Everyone respects us everywhere we go

>real intellectuals
>cant even poo in loo

No wonder western civilization is falling apart. You are anti intellectuals

more like this

No. You are nothing but cheap litterate monkeys.

lol

Not an intellectual argument

Your shit hole wouldn't operate for a single day without Indian people.
If they left your country will fall

And yet toilets are foreign to you

>50,000 Indian kids die annually of malnutrition
>"LET'S DO SOME SPACE STUFF!"

Absolutely disgraceful.

>more people use mobile phones than toilets
>a billion people won't eat with their left hands because they use it to wipe their arses
WORLD POWER BY 2020

>Indians non-ironically believe this
holy kek

Lul MAKA if you can

You know he's a shit hole expert because he literally shits in a hole.

says the expert on shit holes

I lived around a bunch of Indians, they all had too many kids amd the entire apartment area smelled really terrible. And why do the men always have extremely greasy hair?

This.

The fucking country has 600,000,000 people without running water and they actually think theyre entitled to a fucking space program.

What is the point of this thread? How is it related to politics? You will just get called poo in the loo N number of time, engage in political threads you are just sliding the board our achievements aren't gonna change their opinions, it's our short coming that will

Great mars will smell like curry now.

Not in my paet of the country. Pajeets smell worse than any beaner or nigger I ever encountered. They all work in mall stalls or in tech support lines, can't speak english for shit, look ugly, and are nothing more than just another subhuman taking our jobs away.

>We are the real intellectuals and we don't cry about opression or anything we get things done

Then why can't you invent a fucking toilet? Or even better yet, a civilized society. You celebrate putting a probe in space, yet that doesn't change the fact that India is a literal shithole and the fact that Indians are the laughingstocks of the world that absolutely nobody takes seriously.

>can Launch probe in space
>can't launch poo in loo.
What gives?

At least we've got working shit holes
What do you have? A street powered by the agonizing screams of pajeet evacuating his mom's desi ghee?

Your country has never amounted to anything and as long as Indians run it, it never will.

Muhammad Jihad, Derka Derka, Muhammaed Jihad.

God, I hate this bullshit line of reasoning. Yes, suffering is bad, but we shouldn't sacrifice our long-term goals - economic, spiritual, political, or scientific - to alleviate temporary suffering.

POO

I bet the rocket was propelled by methane gas from decomposed human feces.

>retards responding to obvious bait
really makes me think.

I can't never grasp why people of this country are so desperate to show "intellectual" achievements to whites,
Dude stop running around your former masters, like a dog.

2 0 3 0

wew

INDIA SUPERPOOPER 2020

>designated shitting streets

Fuck these jealous people.
Don't let em get to your head fellow countrymen
All they do is hate

Wow. Guess who landed a probe on a fucking asteroid? A white guy. Fuck off pajeet.

btfo taco

And a street is not a toilet, what's your point?

>Our actions speak louder than words
>*Shits in street*

How was your dog dinner today Pahjeet?

Nobody ever said Pajeets were dumb,they just can't stop raping and shitting in the streets and they also smell bad

You dress like this, then you want to be accepted as a white person. Don't you see the issue?

Tbh India was doing pretty well before the British came
>Agra is a very great citie and populous, built with stone, having faire and large streetes, with a faire river running by it, which falleth into the Gulfe of Bengala ... Agra and Fatepore (Fatehpur Sikri) are two very great cities, either of them much greater than London and very populous

You'll appreciate the bantz when you prove them all wrng and the world stands back in stupefiction and says "He pood in the loo"

It's just an excuse to blow off steam, we all telepathically understand.

>we get things done.
Only if it doesn't involve shitting in a toilet

>Designated shitting orbits

This pajeet is cool desu

Keks will
>>Poo in loo

>intellectuals
>can't even shit in a toilet

MARS 4 DESIGNATED SHITTING PLANET

>Everyone respects us everywhere we go
Until people come to your country and realize it's literally a shit hole

Lol no

My friend is doing his residency and said there are hospitals that only take medical pajeets because most hospitals don't want them.

hindustantimes.com/india/team-of-11-who-made-mangalyaan-launch-possible/story-gRwNt1fPfVjQ2CdkEkTqfN.html

find me a single woman on that list
>protip; you cant

using our foreign aid fucking indians WE GIVE YOU MILLIONS TO BUILD LOO NOT TO GO TO MARS

The achievement is diminished by the fact that they only went there because they thought Mars is made of garam masala.

No. Just no. These Jobs were done by white ppl before and will be done by them again. You are just cheap labor.

You're a cool guy user

That aid was for extra food for your people, not so you could spend your budget on a primitive orbiter and nuclear weapons.

>50 years behind backwards USSR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_1

It is India's first interplanetary mission has become the fourth space agency to reach Mars, after the Soviet space program, NASA, and the European Space Agency

50 years after the white man established the science and technology, the Indians show off their copy & paste skills

pretty sure thats been done before pajeet

So brave.

Congrats, pajeet! Although, you're 46 years late.
We put our first orbiter around mars in 1971.

Today, racism against Indians is the only that is still socially acceptable, everyone hates them, not even libtards find you street shitters redeemable

kek. well put jew

>Aid or reparations? India was ruined by You fucking white cucks. If it hadn't been cause of you, we'd already been a superpower.

>Ps : watch this to see what you did to india
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4

We know it had to be an unmanned probe, because you certainly can't have a real spaceship without toilets.

>We are the real intellectuals and we don't cry about opression or anything we get things done.
Poointheloo seriously pretending his kind don't cry about opression smdh.

What little is good in your country you have courtesy of the British Raj - while everything bad is native.

Feel free to whine some more about how you need 'reparations' for the brief period of your history during which you were ruled by a more advanced, uniquely humanitarian and civilizing people who gifted you (for the first time in your history) a united India rather than a patchwork of retarded kingdoms and 'empires'.

A pity you couldn't keep your quisling Muslim population in check and lost chunks of your country to become the shitholes that are Pakistan and Bangladesh though.

Wow very nice Pajeet, you got to the 1960s technology level.
Advancing pretty fast I see

Indians can send a probe to mars
But cant figure out how toilets work
wtf man

Look look we pulled a diamond out of the piles of shit everywhere

You must be the creator of this-

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
(Roles reversed between indians and whites...white beggars and such)

I heard it uses a revolutionary poo fission reactor. Based Indian intellectuals.

Just bantz pajeet. Chin up. And don't leave india.

>scientists

They're probably the janitors.

They just now got around to doing that in your country? Wow...

KEK

MIGA

Dude, even super liberal girls at my college campus say that Indians are creepy, smell bad, and stare at them awkwardly. Banglies and Pakis, too!

and you're anti-plumbing

>either of them much greater than London and very populous
Whew, that's a lot of poo.

You're only a few decades late.

>Pooper power by 2030

It was 2015 when I was in h.s

And to celebrate,they went outside and took a dump.

It was '2020' until last year.

cars, planes, the internet, sliced bread, and penicillin... your welcome Natiyal

KEKKK

>be Pajeet
>can put rockets into space
>can't put poo into loo

Fucking crumb culture.

>have sacred river
>shit in it

poo in space

This. Why do you fuckers stare so much? I see a bunch of Indians at the gym and all they do is huddle in a corner talking loudly and staring at girls while not even working out. I mean, most guys at the gym will look at girls but that do that shit subtly.

When even the comments American woman wants nothing to do with you and would rather fuck niggers over you, you need to reevaluate yourselves.

You took your bloody time putting something in orbit around mars, the maths behind it isn't difficult and the engineering had been done ages ago by other countries. Considering the massive size of your country im surprised its only just happened.

They can put a probe in space, but they can't use a brush or comb.

Shouldn't it be something like "EX LUNA, SCAT"?
(What languange is "scat" from anyhow, I know Latin is "feces")