Visit any YT channel where people teach german/english/norsk/swedish

>visit any YT channel where people teach german/english/norsk/swedish
>usually run by cute white gurl
>look into comments section
>LITERALLY FILLED with dirty subhumans "Pajeet Al'jazeera", "Mohammed Abinu", "Alejo Nishan" from Africa and India saying "THANK YOU CUTE" "DANKE I COME TO GERMANY THANK YOU" "ICH LIEBE DICH"
>rage quit

FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST END THIS WORLD ALREADY

RACE WAR N O W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCH8BTMnLBs&index=11&list=PL5QyCnFPRx0FQ1eIaqLhvgzx8SrCxecDs
youtube.com/watch?v=ecAkFVlP_S4
liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=KkaeAvYtj2c
youtu.be/VX9vsLavqXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gib links

youtube.com/watch?v=jCH8BTMnLBs&index=11&list=PL5QyCnFPRx0FQ1eIaqLhvgzx8SrCxecDs

I know this bitch. She banned me for starting anti-refugee threads in her comments sections.

whatever you do dont search youtube for
>webcam video from

>LITERALLY FILLED with dirty subhumans "Pajeet Al'jazeera", "Mohammed Abinu", "Alejo Nishan" from Africa and India saying "THANK YOU CUTE" "DANKE I COME TO GERMANY THANK YOU" "ICH LIEBE DICH"

What problem do you have with comments like these? Everyone likes cute girls and most third world countries aren't overrun by faggots.

the fuck did I just watch?
POO -> LOO

Whoever gave the third-world internet access has a lot of explaining to do on the day of the rope.

da fuq? is she pro-refugee?

LOO IN POO

>She banned me for starting anti-refugee threads

time to pay a visit

dang, she looks fuggin old, how old is she? does she have a bf or a husband? or is she some kind of leftie with a dog? it wouldnt surprise me desu

This is considered 10/10 in Germany.

You can't compete

Am I allowed in poland if I bring one of these

Lol, no. The only place you're allowed is a shallow grave, Achmed.

Your people are absolutely disgusting.

I thought leafs were nice people

>or is she some kind of leftie with a dog?

Polska on point today.

This is more micegenation propaganda and an attempt to lure ppl in in a subtle way.

Girls do this for attention, duh

I know you are but what am I

Look up the first of the Vedic underworlds.

now i'm afraid

You're right but of course effeminate white numales can only say a meme in response.

They are, he's just one of the frustrated ones who'll probably shoot up a mosque. He better enjoy his time shitposting as that will soon be illegal soon.

I d fuck it

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE COMPUTAH ?
ARE YOU SHAH OF PAKISTANISTAN ?

>visit channel where people teach english
>literally filled with people who don't have english as a native language
relley macks you thhnk

I'm a white man and I respectfully disagree.
If anything pakis are superior to white people. Many pakis are doctors you know. I am a white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecAkFVlP_S4

I am but an average paki who familiar with the art of shitposting, on Sup Forums I am know as the based paki

where is that City in your Country
where they make their own Guns like a
factory
id really like to know if you can go there

Sub-white third worlder scum should be banned from the white man's internet.

Mera bhai

Its near the afgan border in a place know as waziristan, 5 dollars for a shotgun

Have a based Muhammad.

You in 10 years londonistan

Just lie and say you're a persecuted Christian, they'll let you in.

Or just come to Canada, there are plenty of Polish girls here and they love ethnic cock.

Kek. Meanwhile Mohammads are busy satisfying thousands of British Aishas

>Persecuted christian
Or I should do the ex-muslim who leaft Islam meme

Pakistan versus Pakistan, who will win??

>Pajeet Al'Jazeera

I hope the mudslimes here do start to get wet from being fucked by pigs.

I'm sure they're already loving fucking goats, as in here: liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379&comments=1

Greetings tree friend

I talked with my sister about facebook once. She said she and her friends are consonantly spammed by some brown guys looking for a relationship. Really creepy.

I wonder how shitter-shattered one's life must be to invest his time in Muhammad × Porky MS Paint memes

>Ms paint
Bait harder nigel

Y-you can bring'em here.

These girls would be considered white where i live, seriously.

definitely looks like a coal burner. I know my shit. I have one - 20kW power

you have to bring 5 good looking females with every male. It's in our constitution.

Assalam aleikum mein neger

What if 3 of them are god tier traps

Women out number men but only slightly on this planet.

That's pushing 4.5 billion cocks out there fellas. I mean, some of you might be respectable creatures, one could have an honest conversation with and takes care of his body. But that doesn't stop the relentless wave of cocks that bombard women daily.

desu, it won't work. Only thing that works is proving you have Polish ancestors. Ukrainians fake their papers and stay in this way.

Upvoted

Make it 1 trap and 4 gals.

>"cute"

or if you're MD or some other highly skilled pro, you definitely could get permission to stay and work. There's quite many PoC in our healthcare.

>Reading YouTube comments

I'll also make sure to hang out with those cool skin head people

SAVED

I mean, it kinda makes sense. She is trying to teach people from another country a language and you are driving those people away. What did you expect?

And All the leafs are brown

Ask Angela Markel she is cute White girl and she loves Muhammads

sure thing, they're entertaining bunch youtube.com/watch?v=KkaeAvYtj2c

Dafuqs going on

it's a past time entertainment for hooligans.

KEK hi Chaim Goldstein!

LOL

Are you talking about this?
youtu.be/VX9vsLavqXs

>German
Are you really asking this?

>cute

I'm a Canadian White English teacher in Ukraine and there's so many fucking Africans who claim English as their first native language teaching here so that they can fuck Ukrainian girls. they take jobs for half the wage I want and drive down the overall English teaching wages & quality Ukrainians spend good money on. They're motherfuckers. I litteraly Boycott them in every possible way like legitimate segregation/ racism when I'm here because they are repugnant niggers

Pic related: a resume of one

How come there are so many Africans in Ukraine despite it being such a shitty poor country?

Comments getting deleted.

Kyiv is kinda developed with 4+ million people. It's former Soviet, European, civilized but yes, poor as fuck. I honestly don't know. It's disgusting. Their nigger countries must be even poorer. I assume they are the poor of the poor from whatever African hut they came from.

So knowing English makes it easier to fuck Ukrainian girls? That's strange

Thats not nice user, why are so insecure that a little nignog will put up some competition

>Pajeet Al'jazeera

kek

Keep fighting my shitposting friend

Lol

Oh Jebus

It's not one. The whole sector is infiltrated with low quality English mimicking nigger lingo & low wages because of them. They actually ate parasites doing damage to ukrainians trying to move forward.

If you want to have a good laugh go on interpals and make a fake cute girl account.
My sister had one she used for a german class, she just posted a profile picture with a short bio but really nothing suggesting anything, just her in the garden with the dog.

3 days after her mailbox was literally FULL with dozens of Rajeesh, Ahmed and Moussa posting shit like:
>"u look pretty"
>"how are u"
>"wow beautfiull"
Funniest part is that among these dozens of messages none of those subhumans could even come with a decent attempt to initiate conversation.

You have a feature too allowing to see who visit your page and there was like 1 white guy for 10 brownies.
She was looking forward a german Chad but after 1 month she just unsubbed her account because he never came.

>private lessons

Really high standards their m8, should've given them a chance maybe they were all aryan chads pretending to be pajeets so they could find someone who loved them for their personality

>Funniest part is that among these dozens of messages none of those subhumans could even come with a decent attempt to initiate conversation.
Thats because sandniggers and poo in loos go for quantity not quality.
They don't put any effort into it, but do this one million times for every qt they see. They think like:
> if i have a 0.001% chance of being successful with some cheap pick up line, i just have to try it 100.000 times.
While some serious white guy would be picky but put an enormous amount of time and effort into one girl.

yeah, niggers love Germanistan, free money, free rapes, heaven on earth for them:(

>Ahmed's and Pajeets mating strategy is quantity over quality

>European/Whites are picky and polite
(Quality over quantity)

Let's look at where that's taking us:
population wise, developed countries will be outnumbered by 3rd world countries 20:1 by 2050

Niggers with niggers
whats wrong?

Germans are truly ugly, at least the women.
The men are fine.
Opposite of Poland.

>"We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.” - Enoch Powell

Truer words have never been spoken.

>the fuck did I just watch?
"Webcam videos from (date)" is default title for all webcam videos, so children who want to be like youtube vloggers upload their videos with this title because they are not tech savvy.

You have to factor in the infant mortality rate and death by diseases