Hermann Göring - KING OF BANTS

I just spent WAY too much time gathering the 23 best burns from Goring at the Nuremberg trials

Goring has a shit lawyer, it's a complete show trial, and he still lays down some of the best comebacks and burns of all time.

He swore an oath of loyalty, and the Holocaust was Himmler's gig, so he rightly isn't gonna take this "moral superiority" bullshit from a coalition that includes motherfuckin' Russians

Post related stuff, or questions about the context (because I just read the whole damn trial), or really just thank me for my autism

starting with the most infamous, a burn so sick they had to take a recess - so that burgers could calm back down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27pRdo6tHrk
youtube.com/results?search_query=reichstep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Halder
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/PROJECTS/FTRIALS/nuremberg/Goering1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#2, just kill commies

#3 reminds me of Trump calling the WTC ugly from ground zero, but still being patriotic somehow

Yeah, I know Herr Halder. Unfortunately.

Good stuff OP. I'm lurking and loving the historical bantz.

Great post thanks. Post more

Thanks. It gets more and more confrontational and eventually Goering is like "look you wanted me to stop the entire holocaust?

1. Prove it happened
2. Fight me.
3. I dont condone killing women and kids either ok, it's poor sportsmanship

PROVE IT

(((a certain foreign press)))

These are in rough chronological order, but not entirely btw

>look, this is amateur hour, so forgive me if i doubt you can handle Der Fuhrer's prose

He still means Jews mostly, but he means the American press. He's insulting the American judge to his face again.

The Brit and commie get owned even harder, coming soon!

You got more?? Keep em coming!

Theme music 4 Bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=27pRdo6tHrk

Yeah I went through the entire trial (of Goring, most of the others are either weepy embarassments or super technical)

I dont think anyones ever made this joke before....here's proof that Nazis were cryin' "muh 6 gorillion" before Jews were

Goeing is a fucking beast.

moar?

MUH 6 BAZILLION

That's the cost of all the windows in Night of Broken Glass, btw, 6 gorillion reichsmarks. Insurance nightmare that pissed Hitler off BIG time

Be back in less than 3 mins with more

This thread is comfy AF

damn right

more cybernetic nazi bantz tunes

youtube.com/results?search_query=reichstep

That right there is how you know it didnt happen the way history says it did. A fucking 6 gorillion joke before the joke even existed.

Take this you fucking Anglos.

While all the others cucked at the 'trails', Göring was out there still fighting the good fight.

anyone know why kikepedia keeps claiming goering wanted to seize power and betray the fuhrer?

>Take this you fucking Anglos

Come bite my thumb

back.

A reminder these are each country's top tier lawyers. Goring was a career soldier who hated lawyers, his only experience was that Hitler told him "oh yeah you also are a prosecutor now bro" during the war

>he rightly isn't gonna take this "moral superiority" bullshit from a coalition that includes motherfuckin' Russians
kill yourself, you are sponge full of stupid kike propaganda. set yourself on fire

I didn't make a cap of that part of the trial but they discuss it. Goring says Hitler died thinking he was a traitor due to a radio error.

I think Hitler got a little too paranoid in those last hours, and Goring is so loyal he blames "radio error" to cover for him. Himmler actually was a traitor though.

>WRONG!

Goring was on Morphine all the time from 1933 onward after he used it for an injury and got hooked

>implying "Russian" communists aren't some of the OG kike propagandists

You subhuman vodkaniggers got played hard.

Why did they kill Rohm?

Read

>Gilbert, Gustave M. - Nürnberger Tagebuch

if you want to learn more about Göring. It's written by the psychologist assigned to the defendants.

He was an art thief btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Halder

he was into buttseks

wait i thought russians were literally jews

Russia was a *little* different in 1945, no hard feelings meant bruv

You had every right to kill nazis, its the other mass murders that make a moral high ground argument for stalin laughable

Here's a little one, #10
Super Trumpy, such a good "fuck you still even though you won"

Because he was a degenerate faggot with traitorous ideas. He openly called for the SA to supplant the Heer as the primary military force in Germany, so he was a retard too.

why was himmler a traitor?

Good thread OP

excellent shite. Source?

Literally

>#NotAnArgument

Ye he gave him a 138 IQ.

One of the funnier parts of the trial is that Goring is clearly painfully honest most of the time, but when it comes to the art theft? "Wasnt for me, I was holding it for a Fuhrer. Whoa, i didnt even think it had value. What art?"

this shit may be worse than treason:
>A colonel close to Halder noted in his diary that "Amid tears, Halder had said for weeks that he had a pistol in his pocket every time he went to Emil [cover name for Hitler] in order to possibly gun him down."

Some of that brutal honesty in this, #11

>if you are gonna bring up every word...
Holy shit, the madman.

It's an argument against admission of guilt, but he doesn't actually care here - he's being difficult

He opened peace talks with Britain (and failed) without Hitler's consent. It was like the final week, but still.

This one is humorous, p good innuendo term
#12 (?)

I need more banter, not only from Goering but from other historical figures.

Great thread OP keep posting

Goering said "We will go down in history either as the world's greatest statesmen or its worst villains."

he was right

Because he did

Ask a polish person how Stalin acted morally like a saint in 1939

#13 my personal favorite, le gem

Ya, gonna run out at #23 or so, we need other bants if anyone has

You can just greentext, im on my phone so oddly, cropping screenshots is simpler than juggling clipboard entries

"If I didn't have a sense of humor, how could I stand this trial now?
" - Goering

"I have to laugh when the English claim they are such a wonderful nation. Everyone knows that Englishmen are really Germanics, that the English kings were Germanic, and that in Russia the emperors were either of Germanic origin or received their education in Germany." Goering

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

Ty

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/PROJECTS/FTRIALS/nuremberg/Goering1.html

Attached is an example of him getting all sweaty when he has to talk about his art thievery

It's true though, most statesmen's ancestors are from the central european region, including your founding fathers, including all anglos

Why?
It's just art?
So doesn't care about the Kikes, but when art gets stolen, he get scared all of a sudden?

Perhapsberg

He really hated brits, #14

We are superior race.

t. Volga German

Please tell me how Roman Emperors were Germanics, please

Roman Emperors allowed multiracial society. That's not what Germanics do

Imagine you're on a bunch of morphine all the time and you bully the fuck out of some jews, but then you're arrested for killing 6 gorillion of them

Bad trip

Stealing art is dirty and low, favoring your own race was like early 20th century 101

#15, Britcuck acts all haughty, gets told no one cares

Rome was a settlement from a Germanic tribe who traveled to Southern Europe about 4000 years ago.

What? You actually believed Romans crossed the Mediterranean from North Africa to Europe and are niggers? Get a fucking load of this guy

None of these "trials" are valid nor a single word of them is valid, they are disgusting and anyone mentioning them is an enemy to all Fascists in the world.

No they were some local European tribes. But when it comes to niggers, they just allowed them to come in, when they conquered Africa

Did Rome not originate from Etruscans?

now that's about as retarded as WE WUZ KANGZ
even if what you say is true, if they left germany thousands of years before building the roman empire, calling the roman empire "germanic" is nonsense.
If you tolerate this kind of logic, do not be surprised when people claim WE WUZ PYRAMIDS

>Yfw Odoacer was literally Kangz from Germania

>Etruscans
Germanics who travelled to the Southern Europe about ~5000 years ago.

They did
Claiming WE WUZ PYRAMINDS is a bad analogy as out of Africa theory is bullshit

dude, people don't really change race in merely 5000 years of natural evolution. They are Germanic tribe one of the many it's a fact

I never can why we can't just sterilize all non-Germanics. Really useless people

#16 first of the russia ones. They sent a general to play lawyer, and Goring just fucks with him, to the point the court has to recommend they move on several times

This is what twitter does to people

Read thread or gtfo, faggot

Source?

They were Trojans, or is that just legend?

Romans were not Germanics, they were of same Aryan stock as Germanics but not the Aryan branch of Germanic.

You're posting nonsense that not even a single word has any evidence of being valid.

the trials took place user

Etruscan scultuptures show obvious germanic feautures

The indo aryans spread from Northern India and Pakistan towards Central Europe and from Central Europe they spread towards the North and the South during a total period of about 100 000 years

Yes, and they are all invalid, if the Axis took all the allies leaders for trial would you accept a single word of it?

source?

>tell him to post source
>doesn't post any source
>tries to find any leads that there's a link between germany and etruscans
>can't find any
wew lad

They were not Germanics and saw Germanics as barbarians.

You're basing this on the assumption that the race of germans-who-left-for-southern-europe remained pure AND the race of germans-who-stayed-in-germany remained pure.
Not only that, but you also assume that these germans descended from nobody else (otherwise I could use the same argument you use to tell you they're not actually germans but something else, whether it's coon or french or roman or greek or whatever)

The pure race may have not evolved much in 5000 years but it's also very unlikely they didn't fuck the locals in southern europe.
After such a large amount of time separated from their original land, there's no way they would still be homogeneous with the germanics who stayed in germany.
They had german blood, no doubt, but calling them german is nonsense, and germanics also have the blood of many other races.

Many different tribes comprised the Roman identity. I'd say that it was equal parts greek, and etruscan to start, and some smaller nearby tribes/families that came about. Rome had a central location that made it favorable for trade; so it would be assumed its influences came from all directions.

i dont think hes trying to say their rulings are true, just showing how goering is a boss

They were a germanic tribe who's ancestors settled into rome 1000/2000 years before them, ofc they outgrew their germanic counterparts up north due to a better climate and once their culture reached such heights the old germanics melted with the new germanics and resulted into the classical period and finally the modern world

etruscan language was not germanic either.

#17 a discussion of how many commies must die for each German slain

Hitler wanted the bodies ten feet higher

Ok,
I know i posted a literal nazi thread but the nazis would call you all faggots for being so autistic about HBD on repeat

Post bants

This thread is *literally* for celebrating the one man who made a mockery of them and tried to expose that the trials were a joke rather than kiss ass for leniency

We *know*, you are on Sup Forums jfc

Romans and all Europeans belong to an Aryan branch of ancestry this Aryan branch led to various European races, the gauls, the Germanics, the Italics etc..

The original Aryans were not Germanics.

Look look an assblasted Bolshi

>the nazis
Get the fuck out filth.

what was that etruscan sculpture then? sure doesnt look like modern italians

Thanks OP this is good stuff. What's the source?

You're mom lmao

And here, just to piss you off, pic explains why the tribunal is totally legit

Reverse image search doens't lead to any concrete sources, only shitty pinterests and stuff.
Also, it doesn't look like a Germanic either.

settle down and enjoy the show

Eat shit filth.

Looks like Goering

Fuck off filthy kike.

I already posted it, find it, simo

#18, goring calls "fake news"