Why are Germans such savages?

Why are Germans such savages?

ctvnews.ca/world/germany-says-91-mosques-were-attacked-in-2016-1.3281075

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/world/germany-says-91-mosques-were-attacked-in-2016-1.3281075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mosqueposting from Kosovo

maximum haram

well yeah. there's a lot of shit being blown up in syria I'm not surprised some mosques got caught in the mess

not enough

Why does Germany have 91 mosques?

>attacked
>people placing bacon at the entrance
Yeah
this

for their 850000 new muslims

We have 200 - 400 official mosques.

Ahmed, I'm Polizei

reminder that the saudis are not only paying for mosques in germany, but also paying demolition costs for churches

du bist ein gross mann

If I take the welfare from you will you die?

at least they have mosques

there are 423+ in london alone

not enough

It would be extremely racist

>people placing bacon at the entrance
literally a hatecrime

UUUU

>at least

Be quiet, nip. Your emperor is going to work with America to make you guys great again. If you're lucky you won't have to deal with more Muslim rape than you already have because we'll take out mecca.

or
It would be extremly islamophobic.

By attacked they mean someone threw a stone or soemthing like that.

Meanwhile countless of churches have been vandalized.

Chances are its shia vs sunni or turk vs kurd or just skinheads from eastern germany

The Saudis kindly funded their construction :^)

this

Because technically any migrant in Germany is considered German so these days German's get their savage nature from both migrants and natives alike regardless.

A Muslim can burn down a Mosque but because he has citizenship it will still be reported a racist German burned down a mosque.

how many of those are interreligious conflict between shias and sunnis?

Every mosque anywhere in the western world should be blown up immediately

You're in no position to talk shit Nigel- Hassan, your country has it faaaar worse than US, plus you're fucked cause of Brexit bitchboi

Someone post the Willy edit with Muslims hating other Muslims, and everyone.

>Germany says
Is this written by a 5 year old?

>eat a pork sandwich on the street
>pass two mosques and an islamic cultural centre
>charged with thee counts of violence against islam

hmm i wonder why nobody trusts those statistics

this

i used to be upsed about the very verbal division in america where its always the black americans, hispanic americans and white americans that get polled seperatly

now syrian terrorists get killed by german blasts, because think about it: the innocent refugee just pushed a button or pulled a string, wich caused the birth of an explosion. because the explosion took its devastating first breath on german soil its clearly a german explosion.
dont discriminate blasts

Leave Europe.

it's not nearly enough

What the Fuck, u srs?

Well thanks to your milf mamma Merkel what took us around 2-3 decades to get infiltrated hard took you only a year to become more infiltrated by Muslims than us.

Besides your country is the meme continent which exists to ensure and support the state of Israel. Sure UK is not much better but you should consider your state before thinking you are better off.

Ways things going it might be worth for both of us and others going to Hungary if there are successful.

Hard to get the exact point you are trying to make but I can at least see our mutual point that the media will try and sell the story in a way which takes the blame against the actual guilty party in favour of pursuing a native racial genocide campaign which is Europe wide and perhaps has plans to spread worldwide too.

london is so fucked

fucking nazi kraut kikes

i cant wait till you all are outbred!

91 attacked
90 of which attacked by other muslims.

its starting to overwhelm them tho.
you´ll notice that articles that blame the native population of germany usually only have "this is the opinion of an expert" as source, while the local newspapers can´t hide the crime anymore.
migrant crime is never the main story, it always was a small article of the paper, now its a lot of small articles "hidden" all over the paper

Because they are muslims, nothing new.

Not a surprise. Seen that shit done of here a lot and the main political party which promoted the most was Labour. Other parts such as the Conservatives aren't much better in this regards.

Main thing which threw of the genocide campaign from last was the Paki rape gang in Rotherham who got exposed by a right wing party's (BNP) personal campaign on the matter as the police and local council refused to do anything about it to avoid being accused of racism.
I am surprised how that story is world wide knowledge these days.

I remember when my nan and her German husband came to visit my family in the UK just as German started taking in migrants and I told the husband the migration won't be good, Germany would be impacted badly and Merkel is doing it to earn a Nobel peace prize.

Unsurprisingly I was right.

I hope they gas the wrongdoers.

i´m not to sure about merkel wanting a nobel peace price, or acting emotionally.
honestly, if this woman would know that she could get away with gassing "dunkeldeutschland" she´d do it without hesitation.
to clarify: i do not think merkel acts ideologically.
in her early days during ddr she opposed the unification of germany, when the tides turned so did she. she opposed closing nuclear plants, again changed her opinion with the populus. i could go on and on and on. merkel has no opinion on her own, she just clings to the little power she holds.

>ctvnews.ca/world/germany-says-91-mosques-were-attacked-in-2016-1.3281075

Usually Muslims are attacked by other Muslims.

For example, the overwhelming majority of all muslim casualties during the Iraq war and during American occupation wasn't due to military attacks, it was infighting between the different muslim sects.