Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LG7_lbJBs0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Sunday.

I have no legs and I have clinical depression.

I kept answering the 200 question tests online thinking they wanted a follower and not a leader.

I literally apply for one job as a leader and I'm likely to get a second interview.

wtf

teh jews trik me again

>you wish that was you
>unemployed
>99.9% the biggest loser in the world OP\

NECK YOURSELF FAGGOT

>be employed
>well paying job
>don't wear faggot tier suits

You mad?

Start a new job on Monday senpai.
Looking forward to having a purpose and routine in life again.
Will miss neetdom by Wednesday I reckon.

oh you will definitely miss it

Because I'm a refugee.

bad attitude and poor work ethic

Yeah, how odd that they might want someone who is able to think a little on their own and not just be another drone that has to have constant guidance.

I don't have the experience to quality for any job that my education says I should

and no one else wants to hire someone who will bolt at the first chance at a stable longterm job

You make it sound stupid and simple when you say it, and maybe it is, but boy, it sure wasn't to me.

I mean, you know how managers are, usually they don't want someone who might replace them.

Yeah, that suit is shit, plus the fact that he looks like he weighs in at about 105lbs. The shoes are alright, if they toned down the brightness a bit. But the polyester looking suit is shit.

I wear suits but am unemployed, am I a scammer? is such a thing even possible?

When their parents die So will they. Problem solved.

Its a tough balance, you don't want to step on toes right out of the gate, but you want to always be in a position where your supervisors boss knows about you, that way you can move around in a company. Your immediate supervisor should be a nobody to you, just someone you report to. He cant really do anything for your career progression.

Once you are in the workforce for a while and if you aren't mentally slow, you will see how easy of a game it really is.

Yeah, you really don't have any right to do so.

I believe it.

I have chronic illness what's your excuse?

Still in education, no time for part-time job. Going to school and from it is 4 hours all together, and I have to look after my siblings too.

I quit working for the Chinese because I took too many redpills. I was making six figures and could have easily taken a job with (((other))) globalists within hours of quitting but passed that kike shit up too. I'm VERY heavily considering joining the Trump administration but almost everyone I know would have a heart attack if I revealed my power level like that. If I don't go full 1776 MAGA I'll probably hit my friend from high school up who is a CTO now for a job.

I'm about to be laid off cuz my store is closing, apply for business internships and collect until I start one. If it goes as planned, life will be good.

i was happy being a neet,till trump came

now i have an overwhelming feeling for once in my life to be better and do better,to lift,to work hard and to better my race

now all i do is feel shame,i will be better i dont want to be this way no more.

UK visas are a bitch to get unless you're a stupid Euro or you want gibs. That's my problem. Want gibs? Free visa! Want to work in a skilled trade? Fork over thousands of quid and get a sponsor and mail us documents so that you cannot leave the country until we reach a verdict so if you get a better job elsewhere lolfuckyouforwantingtohelpoureconomy

I literally dont have to, i get a free cheque every month from the state and can just lay in bed all day and browse.

That pic reminds me of this old clip...

youtube.com/watch?v=LG7_lbJBs0M

I'm a student

I have 1.5k Bitcoin, I don't need to work at the moment. Hoping it rises to 1.5-2k$, then dumps to 500-300$.

What is it with Americans and swearing? They seems to do it more than anyone else, but I almost never just see them normally type the word 'fuck', it's always FUCK in all caps, or sometimes 'fuuuuuuuuuuck'

Trump High Energy Feels

classic

Join the Trump admin, you deserve it. It might be hard for your friends, but you could always pass it off as "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

1) they went to college in an unemployable field, running up tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) in debt to train for a job that wouldn't make much more than minimum wage even if they could find a job in the bloated job market made up of other poor-decision-makers.

You know how the black community acts like you're "selling out" if you drag yourself out of poverty? today's kids bought the same BS when it came to STEM degrees, they were going to be successful with their poetry and gender studies degrees.

2) they partied through college instead of making the business connections that would've had a job lined up for them at graduation, if not already working before college was completed.

3) they aren't interested in entry-level positions anyways, they thought they were going to step out of college right into management with this underwater basket weaving degree, if all you apply for is 20+ year experience positions while possessing 0 years of experience, of course you're not going to land a job.

4) and even if they are incredibly lucky an bluff their way into a job, the 30-somethings and 40-somethings find their privilege intolerable and make sure they get booted, or shuffled into a dead-end track with no possibility of advancement, in short order.

The world has a labor surplus and the economic Powers That Be are spinning up the war machine right now, all you worthless people will at least serve a purpose of oiling the machine's wheels. You girls too, the next draft will be equal-rights for you, enjoy the trenches.

>wearing suits

>Paying taxes in this country

If you have a problem with it, I can always add a fucking trigger warning to match your sensitivities.

>being Austrian

Is this the European defense by redpilled NEETs to justify their laziness? So their krona/euros don't go to brown people?

>Is this the European defense by redpilled NEETs to justify their laziness? So their krona/euros don't go to brown people?
yes and it is a justified one
cant wait for civil war

Why yes indeed, it is :)

>inb4 there are no jobs
I live in a country that has worse gdp than Niger and an average monthly pay of 300 euros. I make 1600 euros a month boosting peoples accaunts in online games so i somewhat like my job too. So i am convinced that there isnt a place on earth where there are no jobs, its just that youre too autistic to find them.

I look like a faggot when I wear clothes.
It's better if I just stay inside in my underwear

>Is this the European defense by redpilled NEETs to justify their laziness? So their krona/euros don't go to brown people?
Yep this is my excuse too

Not letting those foreign hordes get my loonies

1.) I'm a NEET
2.) it beats being a faggot wagecuck
3.) Get back to work. Tick-tock.

Working is a scam.

How does Sup Forums reconcile the fact that feminist SJWs extol the virtues of a man being dependent? What happened to the masculine value of demonstrating your worth to society?

Or is Sup Forums just full of implicit sissies?

Too intelligent to work.

>0.3 l beer
What a flaming faggot.

srs? Can't you just get cyberpunk legs?

No one will answer my applications for some reason.Even when I do get an interview they never call me back.This has been going on for 2 years.

I'm currently studying in college.

neet life got me in its iron grip and honestly i don't see the point contributing to a society that i despise.

If I got a job I would lose my free college tuition. Once I've finished my bachelors I will get a job.

Until then, I get free tuition and a couple thousand dollars in spending money every quarter from FAFSA. Honestly, I'll miss this when it's over.

ReviewBrah?

Dunno man. Leave me alone man. Ok man, I'll apply for this job man. Someone bring me my tendies man.

NEET master race.

enslaved by the filthy american government, they use directed energy weapons on the american people.

human experimentation.

stay mad

ps you look ridiculous in that outfit

Dipping sauce costs extra

I don't have a problem. I'm more curious as to what YOUR fucking problem is. You work because the Jew says you have to work in his office. He picks up 50 times your salary and then uses your own tax money which you pay him to help fund your cheap replacement and helps to fund Ahmed's benefit payment to support his 50 children. Why should I work for a dying, decaying society? If I work, I'll take the self-employment route.

Anybody see anything wrong with my resume?Cleared full name and other shit for obvious reasons.

You misspelled ''assistant'' on your second line

Try typing slower than 80 wpm next time

> assitant
> excellent attention to detail

no experience

Take it easy, I had redone this myself recently.But thank you for pointing that out.

also, look for jobs in UPS or warehouse work.
decent pay and you get the experience you need with book keeping and inventory.

>being employed
>being another cog in the Jew's machine

baka desu senpai, the most redpilled thing you can do right now is be a NEET until the Jew's society collapses, and then rebuild and work from there.

Depression, anxiety, ADHD (which actually might be hyperthyroidism)

Cheer your punk ass up. Get a job somewhere with a ramp.

Go back

Excuses, retail hires anyone and are used to high turnover. Stop being lazy, you're not too good for a retail job.

Find a job that accommodates or work from home.

The too redpilled too work meme, nice. Get a job consistent with your values.

Get a job working from home, not that it matters you look like a faggot anyway.

Lel get a job in a difficult field

Get better at interviews.

Be self employed now

It's stunning how Sup Forums goes on about degeneracy but is filled low-energy slobs. Sad!

>these NEETs don't know that Jews' taxes prop up their tendie lifestyle

Goddamn Sup Forums is as dumb as they are stupid. But I suppose you are useful props for the leftist scheme to establish a class full of dependencies.

If everybody became a NEET, the jews wouldn't have money to give NEETs

checkmate atheist

Cheer up, calm down and focus. Get a job.

Past your hamham, I see your sadness and self-defeat

Why do they treat applicants without experience like shit though?Like, how do they expect you to get experience if they won't give you a chance ya know?

I fell the same, but you can't explain this to normies. Culture is already dead to Marxist misanthropy, and working productively in 'the system' will only shift the inevitable collapse onto innocent generations.

t-t-truth be told i'm the only white person living in a native reserve and the only place with jobs only hires natives

Failed to mention I'm also depressed as fuck, have social anxiety and problems with my nerves. Doctor prescribed me anti-depressants.

Current society is having a too idealized and perfectionist vision of how people should be.

Sup Forums is just an organized echochamber for losers that their only achievment in life is dissapointing their parents.

there is no (((they))) and NWO is just bullshit, stop being lazy fucks

Cheer up and calm down, then.

Precisely. Best to prepare for the inevitable end so we can rebuild from scratch. Varg is spot on about all this.

In other words, "YOU'RE A FUCKIN WHITE MALE"

Easier said than done. It's been this way for months.

diversity

THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP RABBI

I refuse to lie or exaggerate on my CV even a little, and as a result I do not get many callbacks.

I am not a salesman and I resent being told that I must become one.

Too long a history of violence to join the army or the police and do something meaningful, so mostly I collect my loonie-bucks, stockpile tinned food and wait for the Muslims to try and take over so I can attack the local Mosque with a "nail-bomb" packed with frozen chipolata sausages.

Not true. It's actually just that easy. But ok, let's take your weak-willed bullshit as truth. You can still work while you're sad.

>its another wagecuck one strike away from losing their job then sucks starting a shotgun impotently rages at people not in that situation
Be like a boomer you're imitating and die from a heart attack

try for some internships and/or do some volunteer work. you can list it as "experience" especially if it actually has something to do with your field.

>c-cheer up!
Doesn't work like you think it should..

Ofc a kike from all people saying that mantra.

Be better, then

Lie about your race

Reminder that many jobs are not necessary, but to remove them would cause the brainwashed cult hive to collapse. Humanity is a series of shitty cults that people take for the truth. The big bosses are all in on the joke, and are essentially actors on a stage. We are all insane.

My boyfriend pays my bills while I go to college :)

Fucking this.

STEM field is a meme, they can't hire any more asians or white people because of muh diversity that Obongo setup.

So I've been out of the jobs for years. I only get enough money by picking up side repair jobs on craigslist or in the newspaper.

A nigger or woman will NEVER EVER go into STEM.

When a person does not have the appropriate vocabulary to express themselves fully they resort to profanity.

Jin Saotome doesn't need a job, he has a woman supporting him. So what if he's not even a real man despite being in his 40s? He goes to toy collector conventions!

Except that's exactly how it works. Just stop being sad. Or work while depressed, who cares.

Free money!

You are the problem with this country. FSFA should give you money for tuition, and books. I knew people who bought flat screen TVs when I went to school.

Getting CS degree. If I'm ever in charge of hiring and you see a white girl with curly hair, hum Shadilay and if it's me you're hired.

Profanity is appropriate when discussing the profane.