Why is it that when I am taking a shit at work and want to catch up on political news...

Why is it that when I am taking a shit at work and want to catch up on political news, I Google 'Trump' and all I see is opionated and biased articles against him?

To me that says 1 or even all of these things:
>He's actually that bad
>The media is disproportionately controlled by liberals
>Negative coverage of a President sells

Which is it?

96% of the media is owned by Mormons.

> I bet the mormons did this.jpg

vaping doesnt deserve to be placed with the rest of that faggotry

Media Matters

>mouth fedora
>not faggotry

Yes it does you vapelord cuck

To be honest, it's probably a little bit of all three. He's doing some strange and retarded ass shit like his shit show executive order or allowing Conway to advertise his daughters business. Plus, more people "disapprove" than approve so you're gunna see a lot of anti-trump rhetoric

noguns calling me a cuck? lol

Vaping is the faggiest of them all

this style is gay however

faggier then having semen in your asshole? I suppose you would know

A majority of the media and social networks have liberal bias.
Being that they only try to push liberal narrative and even go so far as to censor any opposition, even Reddit censors/suppresses liberal media because they can since it's privately owned business.
Liberal media is a special kind of cancer

Suppresses censors right wing media"

grandma and the blonde want the dick

Can mods please ban these stupid fucks? Get the fuck out of my thread if you want to discuss vaping holy shit.

naw im good right here.

Yea I see your point but you'd think there would be at least 1 or 2 positive or even fucking neutral articles. But there isn't.

>A majority of the media and social networks have liberal bias.
It seems to be the case but why is this?

Kek, I'm not going back to smoking cigarettes just because some faggots in skinny jeans vape as well. Hang yourself.

really want to get one of these

Confirmed.

This board is trash.

Quit being a fucking faggot. Now your thread is complete shit because you had to be a whiny bitch over a discussion spurred by an image you posted.

Eat a dick, fuckface lol

Oh no
Don't leave
Your opinion means so much :3

Or, more realistically, my thread is shit because this board is full of autistic sperglords? Who are fucking dumb.