God is real

God is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep believing in your fairy tales christcuck!
*tip fedora

wtf i love bronze age fairy tales now

Athiests can be define as someone who chimps out at the slightest mention of religion and God.

It's funny really
Atheists claim that religion and God have no part in their lives but feel the need to spend an insurmountable amount of their time talking about it.

It's almost like they are trying to convince themselves

Why would this be?

>Atheists claim that religion and God have no part in their lives but feel the need to spend an insurmountable amount of their time talking about it.
that's a generalization. you're spending too much time online, especially on reddit-like places. also, it's not an argument - same can be reversed.

Ave Maria

And his name is kek.

All people know the truth in their heart. The knowledge of God is implanted in people from birth

The god of the bible is not God.

He is only one of the Archons, one of the Lords of the Garden.

God is the Great Architect. He is the Creator of All.

The Hebrew bible that became the OT is only a Jewish Perspective of the Events.

They have chosen to follow the son of the Demiurge who is Enlil or as they call Yahweh as their Lord.

Question to fedoras, lets assume that you're trapped here with a demiurge, what now?

Yet, here you are...

A Lord is a Baal or a Bel. Its a Title not a name.

For Example the Bel of Babylon is Marduk.

The Baal of Heaven the Baalshamin is Enlil.

Baal Bek Lebanon is where they have the Baal Bek Temple.

That means the Temple to Lord Jupiter. Aka Zeus or Yahweh.

He is a Lord of Storm this Baal.

The Baals are seen Represented as a Bull.

The Symbol of Enlil is the Bull of Heaven. The Gugalanna.

Asian here, just out of curiosity I read that Christianity is in the decline in the west and rising in the Asian countries like S. Korea and China. Is this true and why?

Amen

The Demiurge is jealous of us because we have a Divine Spark. The Epinoa of Sophia. The Light of the Aeons is in us.

The gnostic tale tells us that Sophia tricked Yaldabaoth into blowing this spirit into us when he made us.

We have to fan this spark into a Divine Light.

when u say god, do you mean like tlaloc and mictlantecuhtli or are you talking about like jehovahs witness and mormons?
theres so many gods i can barely keep up with them all i wonder if god was just really a word to describe a kind of quality in things like godly food or godly sex or even godly slaves

It's a marketed meme, there is no toot fairy in the sky.

There is only one God, friend

I am an agnostic atheist I guess, I feel in my heart that god is real but there's no evidence for it so I don't believe it. I also don't agree with a some christian doctrine and I don't consider myself a cherrypicker.

i'm not an atheist. and that's still not an argument.

>I feel in my heart that god is real
That feeling is the proof God has given you. How far fallen are you that you don't even trust your own feelings anymore? They are the ultimate truth of your existence, never ignore how you feel.

I am really confused here, if there is one god then what is Jesus Christ? A demigod?

From the Gnostic perspective Christ is the First Aeon.

Aeons are beings that are said to be above and apart from the Archons.

Jesus is the Divine Autogenes who came to be an Emissary of the Creator of All.

Aeons are Emanations of the One.

Jesus Christ is God

I just don't like the idea of the obligations that seem to come along with faith. Like "spreading the word of god" and such. And the dark age that Christianity sent Europe into for some time makes me wary of it. It's like cognitive dissonance to the extreme.

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

and his name is Kek

But Jesus Christ is the son of God, so how can there be more than one god? I am really puzzled here.

>I am really puzzled here.
I recommend you visit your local Church and talk to the priest there about it

Why is your specific Christian god the real one out of the thousands of other sky fairies that people have made up?

Christcucks never give me an answer to this.

>inb4 UGHGHU TIPS FEDORA ATHEISTS ARE ALL THE SAME
t. pantheist

That is the trick the pagans are playing.

They want you to follow the Son of their Father as Messiah.

The pagans have a Father god who is trying to say that he is god.

Many people call him the Demiurge or the Chief Archon.

The Demiurge is said to be a Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god. He is the Abortion of Sophia.

just like how theres only 1 solar system and 1 atmosphere and 1 reality right lol

>Why is your specific Christian god the real one out of the thousands of other sky fairies that people have made up?
He is the only one that has a real, tangible presence in our world

Christianity is based on pagan beliefs. It's just Judaism 2.0 made by jews to control cucks like you.

Christian doctrine speaks of something called "The Holy Trinity". It's represented as a triangle, where each point is indicative as one "aspect" of God. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all separate points on the triangle, but they are all on the same triangle.
They are different but the same in essence.

I don't know why OP couldn't explain this to you. Maybe because he's a babbling idiot who doesn't even research his own belief system.

Lol wtf? What does that even mean?
You didn't answer my question.

Please don't respond with "Just look around! God is everywhere!"

Also, so that you can understand where I'm coming from a little bit more, I'm going to give you the definition of pantheism.

Pantheism - a doctrine that identifies God with the universe, or regards the universe as a manifestation of God.

Also your symbol is based on this slavic pagan symbol.

The Trinity comes from the pagan idea of a Triad.

Of Anu the Father, and his sons Enlil and Enki.

These are the Lord Archons.

Cronus, Zeus and Poseidon.

Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune.

Theism and atheism are both intellectually dishonest positions.

I'm happy you mentioned some of the pagan roots of Christianity.
I wish more closed-minded individuals would realize that their belief system and many others are just amalgamations of even older belief systems that came before them.

I find that people whom are extremely loyal towards one belief system, whether it be theistic or atheistic, tend to have no actual knowledge of theology, philosophy, or history.

If you want to know what is real I suggest you come to the "Reality of the Rulers" the "Hypostasis of the Archons"

youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs&t

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Out.

Hey Sup Forums hows your faggy Deus Vult campaign going?

I'm actually going to take an honest listen to this. It's nice and short.
Thanks for the contribution

what is even the holy spirit?

PRAISE KEK

Yes like the Eucharist.

The Bread and the Elixir of Life is the very same food of the gods that Adapa was offered when he was presented before King Anu.

Its a well known myth about Adapa the first human who refused immortality because he was following the orders of Enki.

Jesus came to offer us the food of the gods that will give us life.

Some call it Ambrosia. Other a Philosopher Stone.

The Great Work of all Alchemists.

DOUCHE VOLTS

Give your woman a shocking treat with new and improved

DOUCHE VOLTS

Available now from RONCO. (A Trump Subsidiary) (Patent Pending)

t. a 13 year old

>the dark age that Christianity sent Europe into

Stop watching Family Guy for your history lessons user.
You are talking about the fall of Rome, the central governing body for Europe for centuries, collapsing and rotting. Fucks sake m8, you'll be posting that line graph that somehow measures scientific achievement at this r8.

Jesus is the sun.

Prove it

According to Christian doctrine, the Holy Spirit is the aspect of God that is usually thought of as a guide. It's in everyone and everything.

Based on older belief systems that founded Christianity, the Holy Spirit is thought to be similar (if not the same) to intuition. People can choose to listen to their intuition and their true desires, or they can ignore them and follow a path that may not be in alignment with their true desires.

I attended a private Catholic school for 8 years when I was growing up, so I like to think that I have a lot of knowledge on Christianity. However, upon looking into theology, philosophy, and history I no longer saw any reason to remain loyal to the Christian doctrine. It's restrictive in my opinion.

My definitions for some things in Christianity may be slightly different than what that traditional Christian would describe. This is, of course, because of my extended background in different types of esoteric and experimental subject matter.

God is real
God isreal
God israel
NICE TRY SHLOMO

The Holy Spirit is the aspect of God that affects the physical world

The church's justification to be even remotely relevant in a faith based almost exclusively on believing into a single entity and its role in the world while following the more or less clearly laid out stipulations found in the relevant scripture.

Why go to Sup Forums to state the obvious, though?

>How far fallen are you that you don't even trust your own feelings anymore?
>my feelings tell me to commit murder, so that must be totally fine

>My god is real
>No MY god is real
>NO MINE
>NO MINE!!!

>what is Omnism

No-ones feelings tell them to do that.

All those things match up with description of supreme in Hinduism except being formless, which is one thing that is insisted that God has a form and he is in his form eternally present in his adobe. The Human form is reflected from him. So it's not actually Humanoid per se.
And he has many names.

Really? Then why does murder exist?

If this post ends in 0 god is real...

boys make the best kind of 13 year olds though

DEUS VULT!

Yeah, YHVH of the Torah

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true Christians.

kek is real

Kek confirmed.

Monotheism is a tool to control the masses. One God, One Way, One Opinion = Degradation and Decline. Many Gods, Many Ways and Opinions = Progress and Prosperity.

Except Christianity in Europe created the pinnacles of art, music and literature. We live in a cancerous post-modern world where garbage like 'Piss Christ' is considered to be legitimate art. We are fallen.

Yes, what about it.