What countries do you think that if banned from Sup Forums, would improve the post quality considerably? I'll start:

What countries do you think that if banned from Sup Forums, would improve the post quality considerably? I'll start:

>leaf
>swede
>german

Define post quality... Just better bantz or overall intellectual content?

Less ironic shitposts and more healthy discussion

United States of America

1. Germany
2. Australia
3. New Zealand

When you say 'leaf' you mean:
>chinese immigrants in canada
>quebecois in canada

That's why leaf-posts are very hit-or-miss. Either you're talking to a white person, or JinXian ChowMein

South Korea
Taiwan
Philippines

pls exclude me

and ban both koreas

>Asians hating asians
Every time senpai.
If a post has good bantz it is a good posts. If a post has good intellectual content, it is a good post.
If a post has shitty bantz, well.

Australians, I fucking hate those guys

USA

>Leafs
>Ukrops
>UK
>Turkey and it's German colonies.
>Palestine

Honourable mentions (should have their posts soft banned, visible only to the host nation).
>New Zealand
>Fiji
>Poos

>US
>Leaf
By sheer numbers and autism, banning these 2 will fix almost everything.

OI FOREIGNER

sweden YES

banning you and australia while we're at it will cure 99% of the remaining autism

yep

Also, all Mexican posts are required to contain the phrase "BUILD THE WALL" or "TEN FEET HIGHER".

Failing to contain the phrase is an instaban, altering the phrase is a permaban.

Germany
France
Canada
Australia

USA should be included but it makes up too much of the sites traffic.

I'd say USA but it's impractical because of the Honeypot

Canada wasn't invited to this thread.

>Taiwan mad at Australia.
Let me guess, girlfriend came to Australia for university, now she's a bubble tea slut who moonlights as a prosti?

I am imagining a Sup Forums without USA and it's kind of wonderful

Fuck you. Germany is a very valuable member of this community and known for its great jokes, fantastic humour and in depth knowledge of world events.

We are also the anchor of stability, peace, western values and freedom in this lost world.

F A C T

I imagine a world without Canada, but then I remember I have yellow fever.

Thank fuck for Taiwan students.

I like you oz, thanks for running Banff National Park for us

1. You would lose the Guys with the highest and best Education
2. You would lose the best hate and cuck threads

A blanket ban just isnt the answer

I agree except with ROC. Might replace it with Finland instead

1. Germany
2. Germany
3. Germany
4. maybe Canada

Just if you accept that you are a part of China

OH YOURE GOING TO GET IT NEXT WORLD WAR MEDPACK FAGS. GIVE THE NAZI GOLD BACK

all, for all of Sup Forums is now reddit

>A blanket ban just isn't the answer.
You've said that before Germany...

That's why i don't agree with banning Sweden, because we need them to get some news.

But 50% of German posters are below averageā€¦ we won't lose anything important.
And the other 50% are payed shills or brainwashed EU freaks.

I've never had a gf...

>banning
>improving post quality

Pick one and only one.
If you want to ban anything for violating your safespace/triggering you, go to dumblr or leddit you thin-skinned cuck.

Brits, Swiss (rude, genuine racists)
Leafs (mostly shitposters)

fuck off commie faggot

Countries?

We should ban all Trump supporters. It's impossible to have quality discussions with cultists.

(You) then.

Sorry but when you got the Thought Police looking for you for saying your opinion you dont have the time to make that much Quality Posts/Threads
See ? Australia gets it

Norway is the only country I see with absolutely abhorrent posts every time. Canadians are Kek's chosen people, can't get ride of them. Texas and California should have their own flags.

I fucking hate swedes. They have been infiltrated by muzzies

>tfw. you don't have some pure aryan chinese gf

>Canadians are Kek's chosen people
pretty much this, Kek gives us digits all the time.

USA

How come we can not ban America? Is there an unspoken rule about this?

Israel

sweden and german and toothpaste

(((EU)))

this Sup Forums, up your shitposting game and out post them or STFU

>>Palestine
he said pick a country

leaf first. They can't stop thinking they are right wing while spamming cuck messages on this board.

>Sorry but when you got the Thought Police looking for you for saying your opinion you dont have the time to make that much Quality Posts/Threads
I know that feel bro.
But you would just be some collateral damage, because faggots like are always Germans. And we all know that he is not joking.

leave racists alone, racism is good, if I have some favourite race it doesn't necessarily mean I want to genocide all other races.

Germans since they are 80% fags and animeposters

After that canadians and brazilians

Spain. FUCKING SPAIN.

JaBAN!

trump is not Hitler, he would at least have to be born in Germany first *cough* cough*

Roaches
Serbians
Burgers
Leafs

Huehues have the best gore.

Israel...oh wait you sayd country... idn

any english speaking country

>and animeposters

1. Israel
>Pretty much always proxy fags for keks

2. Japan
>Pretty much always american/australian english teachers, not real japs

3. Canada
>Sorry leafs but when I see some commie/far left poster I can usually tell without looking - it's a leaf

you fucking idiot, the board would be dead.

What is the point of banning NK though?Its not like we see a lot of NK on Sup Forums Nationalist republic of China.That being said when will you Anex rest of China?

NOT ON MY Sup Forums

>leaf (99% of posts are shitposts)
>swede (same as above, except they're even worse quality)
>japan (proxyfags making the same threads 10 times a day)

ban anyone who has been on reddit in the past 4 months

M E X I C O
E
X
I
C
O

>China
>Mexico
>Canada
>Half of USA
>GREECE

Germany
Swede
Germany Again

Uk and yes my own country Ireland, literally just arguing going on between England/Scotland/Ireland all the time. Also Aussies and Leafs.

leafs

Checked

Dont care, move to america if you want to post on pol you fuckers lost your rights

Japan is also disapointing

Fuck off cunt

> Healthy discussion
> Murica

You are, by far, the WORST flag when it comes to healthy discussion. You have balls, you have some bantz, you have high energy etc but discussion? Dear lord, steer clear from burgers.

germany
chile
mexico
estonia

Fuck off. You're and Island yet you didn't fish when all your people where starving to death

>Estonia
Why though?

U mad brit?

Just hide leaf posts using Sup Forums x and the board becomes much better.

Eh, you guys fought Independence from the Russians only for them to fuck you guys again 20 years later and no one gave a shit

Frankly, sometimes I think that banning everyone and closing the board would make it more sensible than it is now.

Otherwise, leafs are the worst shitposters. Australians are close behind. UK often shitpost but they balance it out with quality posts. Often Israel just baits people, though not always. Russians are kinda weird - some Russian anons I had the best, pretty quality talks and they were bro-tier. Othertime I stumbled upon some threads with Russians behaving like complete fucking assholes toward everyone.

this

You guys made biggest empire in human history and defeated Germany 2 times yust so in the end give your capital to shitskins,AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!

i dont know
i hate them for some reason
same with mejico

>Thinking banning anyone would improve the post quality.

Burgers.

But Eesti is STRONK though.

>canada
>Serbia
>Germany
>Sweden
You'll see cuck levels drop to -12.5%

Finland and Canada must be nuked off the face of the Earth.

The only difference between Canadians and Finns is that Finns are born with clinical depression.

Biggest empire in history. You wish your country was appealing enouth for shit skins and niggers to swim a fucking 22 mile sea in order to get too. Shows how great Britain is

All of them.
There would never be another shitpost again.

>Faroe
>Svalbard
>Vatican

Damn we'll miss those 5 posters.

>Cucknada
>Australia
>Swedistan
>France

Is it just me or does that slaughter look like a heart to you guys?

Honestly?
None.

For the truth to get out you need to hear what everybody is saying, then figure out why.

That includes spending long enough listening to the liars and false-prophets that you can figure out what their game is.