Sup Forums BTFO

theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/12/humans-causing-climate-to-change-170-times-faster-than-natural-forces

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/000842989102000224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what?

and how come humans aren't natural forced, aren't their existence a result of natural forces?

>global warming

Shoo shoo, khokhol!!

very smart of you considering your flag

But humans are a natural force

I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE

Do you get it yet?

Maybe he is a Russian posting from the People's Republic of Donetsk.

But we ARE a FORCE A'NATURE.

So how long before we'll have to start wearing re-breathers to walk outside? I blame the Chinese.

(((Climate Change))) is literally a lie

Theres a link in the article where the equation is shown. Its a fucking laughing stock. Its a basic function, and the only variable is human interference. They add that all other (natural) variables are nearing zero because theyre unimportant. What a fucking joke. This is environmental "science".

Won't global warming just kill off a ton of niggers and open up more arable land in the northern hemisphere?

OH SHIT

Where do I throw my money at

>humans

The Guardian and into trash just goes

According to centuries of collecting data from analytical instrumentation? No. According to decades of collecting data from analytical instrumentation? No.

According to computer modeling? Yes. All climate predictions are based on computer modeling, not direct data collection via instrumentation. Media never tells you that little secret.

"I'll take Things That Are Enormously Vulnerable to GIGO And Easily Manipulated by Those With an Agenda for $200, Alex"

George Soros.

>Will Steffen (born 1947) is an American chemist. He was the executive director of the Australian National University (ANU) (((Climate Change Institute))) and a member of the (((Australian Climate Commission))) until its abolishment in September 2013.[1] From 1998 to 2004, he was the executive director of the International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme, a co-ordinating body of national environmental change organisations based in Stockholm.

you won't find a single climatologist or geologist corroborating the "global warming" hoax or even using the term, but boy, are there charlatan *chemists* who make an entire career out of the masses poor education on the subject. this guy has probably wrote good half of those infamous "95% scientific papers"

>muh newspaper

heres some alternative facts

>170 times faster
I love it when media tries to describe complex science in normie terms

All bullshit. Man-made climate change is all bullshit. Nobody believes you and Al Gore any more. You lost.

I'll be willing to acknowledge the theory that human activity impacts climate change.

The question is, do we impact climate change on a truly significant level? A single volcanic eruption erodes our ozone more than thousands of years of human activity could hope to achieve. Cow farts fucking release more methane into the air than we could dream to do with our cars.

So yeah, maybe we do impact the planet's environment. I feel like that's obvious, when you drill into the earth you effect the earth. Here's my question, the fuck you gonna do about it? Tax me? Fuck you. Go invent some shit that fixes it. Quit trying to guilt trip me for flushing my toilet twice you cunts.

Maybe we're all climate change accelerationists who want the whole world to die as fast as possible because the majority of humanity is too fucking stupid and obnoxious to deserve life.

170 x 0 = 0

CLIMATE CHANGE BTFO

Crimea isn't yours.

Nature started the fight for survival, and now she wants to quit because she's losing.
Well, I say hard cheese.

>B-but why would Al Gore lie to us?

>He's only trying to save the planet!
SAVE THE PLANET!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Honestly, where does this "Liberals are smart" meme come from?

OP completely btfo

>Look at this meme pic do you believe me now??

When some part of your body gets punched, externally you won't bleed, but internally there's a chance you will and it can cause a bruise.

Now picture the earth after sustaining numerous amounts of explosions from nuclear bombs to drone strikes, constantly every month. No one talks about how each time a bomb ignites and explodes, it shakes up the Earth's mantel and shifts the volcanic activity leaving a sort of bruise. Now calculated the amount of bruises the earth has sustained from 1945 till today, and you'll get the clearer picture. Climate change is happening because of all the internal bleeding the earth has sustained from all the generations of explosions, and that directly correlates to the shift in climate. Land becomes less fertile, crops die out, less CO2 absorbing plants to absorb carbon dioxide, which then goes to the atmosphere. But the biggest problem is when the earth starts bleeding out from all the bruising, which will bring about unstoppable volcanic activity that'll blot out the sun, pollute the atmosphere and rain ash and acidic terror thus killing us all either in an inferno, the atmosphere become to polluted to harbor life, or mass starvation.

And this clown Putin wants to build a tzar bomb that can destroy a country. Not only will it destroy a country, but the entire planet itself.

We are gods, made in their image and we have the power to change alot more.

Why you guys so scared ? Its ignorance.

Old guy here:
the first time I heard about the climate change fear mongering was when I was a little kid.
According to them, Hamburg would have had sunk into the sea about 5 years ago..

DUUUUUDE CLIMATE CHANGE LMAO
THE PANDA BEARS DUDE LMAO
WEED LMAO

>the sun

Plays little to no role

Top kek, as they say

yes you can clearly see in pic related that climate is changing 170 times faster than ever before

I cant imagine how unintelligent you have to be to actually believe this

HUMANS BTFO
GET FUCKED EARTHLINGS

Aren't humans product of nature?

Wtf I hate ice age now

It's a matter of practicality. Where at the point that we're gambling against the odds of if it can or can't, but instead of looking at the Murphy's outcome of things we're being too non challant about. It's not a matter of if it will or will not, because it'll certainly happen, but a matter of when. Do we develop the drones to clean up/repair the ozone layer or do we leave it up to chance and pray that things will turn out okay, when there's a good plausibility that it won't.

>the same profession that can't accurately predict weather a week from now
cool models bro

So, cripple western economy with taxes and regulations so literally every industry moves to China? Great plan faggot, we become unemployed and globalists get even richer? But at least we're saving our environment while China's is being ruined 10 times faster than ours would. Thank God is on another planet, so we don't need to care about their emissions and pollution, right?

Good if true. We're due an ice age now. If we keep the temperatures high, we postpone the ice age.

Who whole thing about climate change is we don't know what would've happened without us, so how do they know it's changing 170x faster?

guess we better just get rid of humans

You have been warned.

They don't call it global warming, they call it climate change?!
CAUSE I'M FREEZING MY BALLS OFF!
FUCK THESE PAID UP SHITHEADS WITH THEIR AGENDA!

Yes goyim, good! The scientists have all been paid of by (((them))), there's nothing to fear. Why would they be telling the truth, oh right they wouldn't. Remember to buy more goyleum and kiksel.

What is the baseline rate of change then? 0.000000001C +/- ?

More Leftist propaganda. We better let in 100,000,000 Muslim refugees to fix global warming, goyim.

whelp at least he puts his money where his mouth is

>That picture
Wewlad

Try harder!
WHY DON'T THE FUCK WITH CHINA AND INDIA?!

>climatologist or geologist
The older one yes. They tend to skirt around the topic altogether and try to let evidence speak for itself. It's the newer scientists that you have to worry about. They have been indoctrinated since year one that man made climate change is a fact.

Fake news

le guardian
kek
you jews meddling in ukraine have nothing better to do with your time don't you

>we don't know what would've happened without us

We have an entire fossil record of what happened without us. Ice cores, paleontological plant records. Hell, we've got weather records from the times before we were burning fossil fuels at industrial capacity.

That picture is pathetic, they're not even trying to hide the CGI used to make the Earth a globe.

>I know better than eons of evolution that I hardly understand to begin with.

t. scientists

Ice cores are not reliable

Half lives have been inconsistent in them

>Create climate hysteria
>Become darling of Democratic party
>Government embraces it
>Invest in "Green Technologies"
>Obama throws Half a Trillion in stimulus money at your investments.
CHA-CHING!
>> Meanwhile doing the opposite of what you preach..
>Obama

I'm not Ukrainian.
Just visiting my Jewish friends.

>Greenland temperature changes reflect global temperature changes

you're embarassing yourself

>1.7C
>the top prediction curve
>massive margin of error
>all prior models wrong even with data tampering
Global warming "science"

>I don't know what climate means

I got 18 fucking inches of snow at my house in CT and we haven't had a major hurricane make landfall in 10+ years in the US

Global warming has been and always will be a meme, it should have be bloody obvious the second they changed it to extremely ambiguous terms like "climate change"

170 times nearly nothing is still nearly nothing.

>we know how climate naturally changes
>all the evidence we can gather fork history shows their are trends in the cycles and sometimes it goes bonkers
>but we know that it's not natural right now

>Global warming is not real
>Everything works out fine

>Global warming IS real
>Generations after me are in trouble

In either case it doesn't matter.

>The Guardian
not content with 60% of your pageviews coming from paid-for Chinese bots, you are now posting your garbage on this humble mongolian sandal knitting forum. Good going

Big butt so what? As long as I can live a comfy life while I'm alive, I don't care what happens to the future cucks.

>researchers say

It looks like most of the major news outlets are doing this now. This will backfire and cause their ad revenues to plummet. They are desparate because they are dying.
>> DYING!

> Unnamed sources indicate that top Scientists allege that something might have potentially happened.
"You are now a White-supremacist if you call us on the ethics of our journalism."

>theguardian
May as well use the onion.

>SS
>bringing it back

Really downboated my upboat.

Oh hey, look this other thing the author of this paper wrote:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/000842989102000224

Oy vey!