Since when has it been acceptible for 16 yr olds to wear two piece swimwear?

Since when has it been acceptible for 16 yr olds to wear two piece swimwear?

Other urls found in this thread:

wickedweasel.com/de-de/shop/bikinis/buy/455-S05-334
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even little girls wear 2 piece swimsuits in the U.S.

I don't get it. Does this mean the daughter is fat or has huge tits?

That fucking cat picture, topkek

hm, here little kids run naked on the beach

Kek, I'm guessing she didn't check size before purchasing. The dangers of ordering clothes on (((Amazon)))

It is full of small holes, i believe you can partially see the nippeles and aureola

Its rather small.

Also buying your daughter a doily swimwear

Whats the problem?

my 16yo sister wears this one on the beach

wickedweasel.com/de-de/shop/bikinis/buy/455-S05-334

Decades ago.

I live by the beach in Florida and even 12 year olds are wearing thongs now.

There was a polish family down the street where I grew up who just let their youngest kids run around naked outside. I thought it was kinda weird.

No it means the vag is partially shown. Do you even understand female anatomy? Ask your mum for a demonstration.

My ex crush was 15 when this pic was taken.

On the left

That's a cat

It's pretty normal in Poland that the kids under 3 just run naked during the summer.

Before age 10 naked or topless is less weird than a bikini.

In most other countries kids running around naked before 3-4 is pretty normal.

It's normal in every country.

(except maybe some Islamist shitholes)

Jelly that user had a 15yo ripe baby maker to pound on

They got to protect their own kids from other sandniggers namean?

Honestly at this point it would be better just to let them swim topless, all female swimwear is way more sexualizing than mere nudity.

It's pretty normal to see kids up to age 9-10 running around naked on beaches in Denmark and nobody bats an eye. It's just crazy that the US makes such a big deal about it, verging on sexualising children in a really creepy way.

when i was 16 my gf was a 36C. she filled out a 2 piece beautifully.

this desu, naked females are less arousing thatn with provocatory outfits

this might be quite a shock for you but most western women are quite developed than asian ones

always amazing how some countries are so ashamed of their sexuality and the bodies of the opposite gender.
Who cares what one wears at the beach, or if they even wear anything at all. Do you have anything to be ashamed of, user, or do you get an erection which is embarassing?
jeeez, i runned arround naked till i hit puberty, then wore a swmsuit or a bikini

Not complaining

Do you find it hot or just ignore it?

Since their fathers cucked out and quit taking charge of disciplining their wife and children

Bullshit

I've heard serbian whores will do anything
No boundaries, no limits of any kind
Flag checks out

>Since when has it been acceptible for 16 yr olds to wear two piece swimwear?
Literally for decades

There is a fucking continuity between being "ashamed of your sexuality" and "not wanting your daughter to show her labia in public" Hans, wtf?

>sexualizing a 6-year-old

Why do almost all degenerates have to be german

Bernstein, wtf?
>Hans
no? Reading comprehension?
It's not weird if it's the standard within your region, you don't have to protect anyone if everyone arround, or most at least, are cool about it
I'm not talking about swimming naked in a open sewer in detroit
I guess bathing culture of the usa ist quiete different from the one here (ever heard of fkk?

thats a tranny

Maybe if parents weren't such fucking cucks they'd have more control over their minor daughter.

Also she is probably American so probably too fat for it anyways.

I think hans is unlikely to wear a bikini - especially not in Deutschlamabad. Conclusion being thats brunhilde you re talking to.

I remember working a marine science summer camp some years ago where we would take 10 - 17 year olds on trips to various beaches in the area.

When we had the teenagers, we specifically asked that families send their children with wetsuits or "appropriate" swimwear. Not just for ethical reasons, but because we were doing legitimate diving and exploring in the area.

Despite this, even the ugly girls showed up with only two piece bathing suits. In fact, one chubster wore this top so small that her fat tits kept pouring out the bottom of it. All of the 13 year old boys would follow her around popping boners. It was awful. Our female counselors tried talking to her and even offered to go to the store the next day, but this girl was so fat and busty that nothing we had on hand would cover her up. So, she was forced to swim in a t-shirt everywhere.

The other teenage girls dressed similarly, and basically wanted nothing to do with the activities or "work" (carrying gear, cleaning the boats, etc.). They just laid on the beach getting tans and a few even tested the water by taking their tops off while swimming or tanning. They were reprimanded, of course. But it set our boys completely off task too.

But the worst was when we got the preteens. I swear to god, nothing prepared me for that. You would think the parents would be more cautious with sending their preteen kids into a camp that specifically asks for certain items to be brought from home, but nope. Pretty much the same exact shit that happened with the teens happened with the preteens. I could have swore I was going to get in trouble if I got caught around the campers wearing some of the things they came in with. A lot of it never fit right and, well... you can probably guess the things that we ended up having to see. Our captain, this grizzled and tough old dude, got so pissed one day that he told an 11 year old to "put her snatch away."

It made me scared to ever have a daughter.

Americans are judaised, negrified folk in the white bodies.

tldr. The jews won

Men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)

Furthurmore Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

It also refers to the man as ba'al: master, of the female.

As baalzebub was lord of the flies, the man is lord of woman.

It's all right there if you would read it.

Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy? (Who you seem to treat as a demon... in practice... you hate everything He says and instead raise up women and deny men everything that is good).

If you wish to argue about taphas, here's a refutation of your arguments:
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

>No. When the Old Testament conflicts with Jesus's own words, Jesus takes priority.

Which is why he was killed.

Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

"You are of your father - a murderer from the begining" --Jesus talking about someone... seemingly the God of the Armies that we see in deuteronomy.

"No man nor woman, all one in christ"

"Do not stone the woman"
"A man that looks at a woman has committed adultery"
"Die for the woman"

All inversions of Deuteronomy.

"Better a millstone" cry of the american protestant is another one. (though out of context for once)

Jesus came to free women from men and preach a false inclusive god: to take from men their victory over women and girls.

The God written of in Deuteronomy, The God of the Armies, is the opposite. And yes, he killed many many many and tells his followers to kill in his name, to kill his enemies.

Sometimes people such as Vladimir Putin does this even.

Post tits

Are you sure?

At what point is America just islam-lite?

At around the point it doesn't have its government say raping little girls in waterparks is ok.

What's the difference between wearing a bikini and wearing underwear?

Bikini's were made to just be underwear you could swim in, hell they had to have prostitutes model the damn things just for them to start to take off

"EEEWWWWW something happening that is not in the interest of white women but in the interest of men!" 'DAY OF THE ROPE'

"We're not Jews or Mudddslims, we hate any "not-man" that likes girls"

"Jesus and some whore that shouldn't be killed for adultery while any man that even looks at a woman has committed an offense , not Isacc and Rebeka"

--White True Sigruned Proud Men

>bra
>see vag
>do you even understand female anatomy

Men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)

Furthurmore Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

It also refers to the man as ba'al: master, of the female.

As baalzebub was lord of the flies, the man is lord of woman.

It's all right there if you would read it.

Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy? (Who you seem to treat as a demon... in practice... you hate everything He says and instead raise up women and deny men everything that is good).

If you wish to argue about taphas, here's a refutation of your arguments:
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

>No. When the Old Testament conflicts with Jesus's own words, Jesus takes priority.

Which is why he was killed.

Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

"You are of your father - a murderer from the begining" --Jesus talking about someone... seemingly the God of the Armies that we see in deuteronomy.

"No man nor woman, all one in christ"

"Do not stone the woman"
"A man that looks at a woman has committed adultery"
"Die for the woman"

All inversions of Deuteronomy.

"Better a millstone" cry of the american protestant is another one. (though out of context for once)

Jesus came to free women from men and preach a false inclusive god: to take from men their victory over women and girls.

The God written of in Deuteronomy, The God of the Armies, is the opposite. And yes, he killed many many many and tells his followers to kill in his name, to kill his enemies.

Sometimes people such as Vladimir Putin does this even

Uh, since society accepted women for the whores they always were?

How does it make you feel in your peepee when you see her strolling around in that?

Wy American teens look like 30 when they're 16? Is it bad diet, shit German genes, or steady use of sex toys? Find out more after the break.

Since forever

we are barely even white anymore.

Most men want to stop immigration but the jew has brainwashed our females to love niggers and africans because of muh wyte oppreshun.

looks good on her so I don't mind it

its true tho

feels alright I guess

But that's normal

>Our captain, this grizzled and tough old dude, got so pissed one day that he told an 11 year old to "put her snatch away."

kek

L O N D O N

>i ran around naked or wore a bikini if i felt like it
>now im required by law to wear a burkini and only swim with women or i will be decapitated/raped
only nudity ive seen at beaches is from women that are way to young, or way to old

>L O N D O N
what is this london meme i keep seeing i missed out on it

Since as far back as I can remember.

keep 'em coming

As a former competitive swimmer, one pieces are much sexier.

>16

Noice.

>16

Kek, at 16 some girls are getting double teamed.

Bumping for more photographic proof of the degeneracy.

>Serbia
>Beach
ahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

This.

it's a /fit/ meme

I beleive this guy. His sister pribably wants to get raped by some refugees.

Fat daughters have huge tits

unfortunately the FKK beach we always went to is too close to a rapefugee center so we didn't go there and went to a normal beach which was free from rapefugee filth.

Kek

Ordering anything on amazon. Period.

Couple x-ma's ago I offered to get my close friend an x-mas gift. She waneed a sailor moon purse off amazon
>go on amazon
>nice looking purse
>17.98
>what's the fucking catch amazon
>read reviews
>this bag will fall apart in a week of use
>find same purse on other more respectable site
> $50
>tfw you have money to spend
>tfw you aren't a basement fag with no job
>tfw the happiness when it arrived at her house
>that feelgasm

In summary, fuck amazon

I knew a family who had a little girl that would run around naked until she was like 10.
Lots of people thought it was fucked up, but I grew up baby sitting her and knew she just liked the freedom.
It really changed my mind about nudity.
She'd run and jump on a tire swing, and then run and jump into a kiddie pool, run up the porch and jump in the mud and shit, she was having the time of her life.
She did get pissed off at school once and she got naked and started smashing shit in the classroom so they had to put an end to it, but still, she was pretty much just a little badass.
Sexualizing something like that is just retarded as fuck.