Why is the glorification of Hitler and Nazism allowed in South-East Asia?

Why is the glorification of Hitler and Nazism allowed in South-East Asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpOP_-Imzk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe they are redpilled or just doesn't care

because le holocaust has no significance to them

Because Jews don't own their entertainment industry and academia

When Asians take over the world and have history lessons in 1000 years they will unironically see Hitler as a great hero. An example for strength, uniting his people and fighting evil despite the odds.

Can someone give context/translation?

I can't read that specific kind of runes, somebody translate please.

Don't know what the fuck it says but there's a lot of random Hitler/nazi merchandize in Indonesia and those shitty countries around there. I have no idea why, but at least to them they don't have education like us that tells us to hate hitler

There's Nazi stuff all over Asia. They see WWII as just another European war and the Swastika over there is almost as important as the cross is to the West. If you ask them, they'll say they like the sharp uniforms and think Hitler made great speeches.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpOP_-Imzk4

>all those women are probably in their late 20s

Because those people are very familiar with red.

There's also hope in the white race that when we go extinct, Asians will safeguard our dna and reincarnate us in the future. By that time they'll have dominated the world and explored space, they'll even reserve a planet for us because they're bros

they even have huge followings in japan and mongolia

Reminder that the Indian judge voted to acquit in the Tokyo tribunal.

I always thought he used his right arm when saluting.

Because his symbol was the Sun Wheel of Life and Love and because he fought Brits and French

It's not glorification if you can read the words. This ad probably was posted a few years ago before they had that coup.

Well there's this hospital or non-profit thingy in my area with a big ass swastika. I'm pretty sure it's some chink or buddhist charity shit and not nazi though.

>they see ww2 as another european war
Well except japan

True, it would probably be more fitting to say they don't see the European side as any special, sacred thing like those of us in the west are taught to.