>E Ghouta Jan 14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec 22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb 11
>Clashes on Tadef's southern edge as Tiger Forces & NDF advance
>Russian MoD claims that SAA captured Tadef
>Some gains west of Hayyan gas fields
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack largely repelled. SyAAF strikes ISIS gathering at Thardeh mountain
>FSA captured Zahra Mosque in Al Bab
>ISIS burrowing tunnels like made sex starved rabbits in AlBab
>Latakia points lost were retaken late yesterday
>ISIS executed 40 civilians in Al-Bab last night
>Turkey will attempt to take Qabasin once again
>Qabasin was not taken yesterday, ES attack failed
>SAA targeted Euphrates Shield in south of Al-Bab
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government
>SAA assault is being prepared on Eastern Ghouta & Souran

Never Forget
>youtube.com/watch?v=n69dKhTZJXk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5swqrU9KoE8
youtube.com/watch?v=dilPw3WQe1c
youtube.com/watch?v=h0oWagD7sVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MIXQi6ugO6w
youtube.com/watch?v=cZVz5R3Hxg4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1HwVEORxbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wfc3qJkzvh4
youtube.com/watch?v=2gbTzxdzZus
youtube.com/watch?v=LUJwKHG7ie4
youtube.com/watch?v=SVUYem9Pkj4
youtube.com/watch?v=pzoHpm4iOPg
youtube.com/watch?v=PZsPWzmEgjA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Os9ZGsWs_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QT54qBJ9Ikw
youtube.com/watch?v=ij9Z7Ii2o48
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/03/opposition-fail-get-syria-arab-league-seat-2014326144447997621.html
alaraby.co.uk/english/politics/2015/3/12/snc-wants-more-than-just-an-arab-league-seat
al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2016/12/jordan-arab-league-summit-syria-resolutions.html
imgur.com/r/Sup
vimeo.com/167423108
reut-institute.org/Publication.aspx?PublicationId=676
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Jews are the real Aryans

Previous Bread

My predictions for the spring.

fuggg forgot the image :DDDDDDDDD

Latest clips on Syria by Romania-bro

>Dr. Liza medical aid delivered to Latakia hospital
youtu.be/5swqrU9KoE8
>Several dead after shelling of govt-held district of Homs - reports *GRAPHIC*
youtube.com/watch?v=dilPw3WQe1c
>SAA regains control of Hayyan Hills in counter-attack near Palmyra
youtube.com/watch?v=h0oWagD7sVQ
>Classes resume at newly reopened school in eastern Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=MIXQi6ugO6w
>Jubilant crowds welcome freed women and children following prisoner swap
youtube.com/watch?v=cZVz5R3Hxg4
>Assad receives 54 women and children freed after prisoner swap with militants
youtube.com/watch?v=b1HwVEORxbQ
> At least 4 civilians killed and several injured after militants shell Aleppo *GRAPHIC*
youtube.com/watch?v=wfc3qJkzvh4
>SAA repel militant offensive near Harasta - reports
youtube.com/watch?v=2gbTzxdzZus
> Belgian delegates visit Hmeymim, thank Russia for "fighting our fight
youtube.com/watch?v=LUJwKHG7ie4

Ukraine
>Famed DPR fighter Mikhail 'Givi' Tolstykh killed in eastern Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=SVUYem9Pkj4
>Lugansk mourns leading LPR fighter Oleg Anashchenko
youtube.com/watch?v=pzoHpm4iOPg
>Body of DPR fighter Mikhail 'Givi' Tolstykh recovered from blast
youtube.com/watch?v=PZsPWzmEgjA
>Mourners pay final respects to legendary DPR fighter Mikhail ‘Givi’ Tolstykh
youtube.com/watch?v=3Os9ZGsWs_Y
>Drone captures hundreds of mourners honouring DPR fighter Mikhail ‘Givi’ Tolstykh
youtube.com/watch?v=QT54qBJ9Ikw

Libya
>Newly formed Libyan National Guard force will fight IS militants
youtube.com/watch?v=ij9Z7Ii2o48

Thanks to your post I did some research and let me here bring you, /sg/, up to speed with the Arab League seat situation.
Fortunately not the whole world is in bed with the Gulf cronies, even the Arab League wasnt unanimous on this
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Not only is the Arab League itsself important, but having the official Syrian seat in the Arab League would open the way for the Qatar-based "Syrian" "opposition" to try to also take the UN seat.

- 2014, aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/03/opposition-fail-get-syria-arab-league-seat-2014326144447997621.html
Egypt had aligned itself with Algeria, Lebanon and Iraq in rejecting the handover of Syrian representation to the SNC.
Al Jazeera reported earlier that Lebanon had threatened to pull out of the summit if the SNC were granted the Syria seat.

- 2015, alaraby.co.uk/english/politics/2015/3/12/snc-wants-more-than-just-an-arab-league-seat
Although the Arab League decided to give the SNC Syria's seat two years ago, opposition from Algeria, Lebanon and Egypt has so far prevented the SNC from taking it. The three have threatened to suspend their own membership if the SNC takes over.
The League's procedures must be completed as a matter of urgency, Marwah said. "A UN seat was rejected because the required procedures had not been finalised. These stipulate that we have to take up the Syria seat at the Arab League before we can do so at the UN."

- 2016, al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2016/12/jordan-arab-league-summit-syria-resolutions.html
At this point, it looks as if Syria’s seat at the summit will remain vacant in accordance with an Arab League resolution adopted in November 2011 suspending Syria's membership. Jordanian Minister of State Mohammed al-Momani announced on Dec. 8 that Amman will not be inviting Damascus to attend the meeting, despite Jordan being among a handful of Arab countries still maintaining diplomatic relations with the Assad regime.

That seems nice, except I doubt the kurds would be able to do that push from the western Raqqa countryside.

Thanks a lot for the summary

I was tempted to make it Turk-penis of Ali Baba but... well its bit too much

>FSA captured Zahra Mosque in Al Bab

Sheiet I knew a girl called zahra. Common arab name I suppose.

>ISIS burrowing tunnels like made sex starved rabbits in AlBab
Someone care to explain please?

If one part of the city is captured they can they can go under enemy lines to flank them. Also it helps them be safe from air strikes.
Dunno if they do it but could probably be used to blow up advancing troops if timed properly to blow up the tunnel.

Bump for SDF

>k*rds

Bump for fuck SDF

>Southern Front reopening
>Eastern Ghouta main focus of SAA forces around Damascus
>Offensive torwards Palmyra slow but steady
>Algeria coming in with oil to support Assad
>Rebel infighitng will only get worse
>Ataturks failures are so pathetic they will get destroyed if they only dare to hreaten SDF
Raqqa will be surrounded and imminently threatened from the north
>SDF claimed to have started operation to relieve Deir EZ

Things are going well in Syria!

They did that in Mosul. Pretty scary tactic imo.

Somebody talk to me about Shebaa Farms. Are they Israeli nee Syrian, or are they Lebanese, and should be given back to them?

best ally.

when we ll be /comfy/ again?

turkish version is zehra

that mosque is captured yesterday btw

Rebels are chimping out in daraa

Yeah, I get the concept of tunnels in warfare, but I don't get the " like made sex starved rabbits" part.

Maybe it should be "like male sex starved rabbits"?

>Things are going well in Syria!
Something terrible happens literally everytime we say this

What's next for the Euphrates Shield/Turks after taking Al Bab?

If I recall correctly they should be Lebanese. Some earlier claims said they were part of Syrian golan but I think even Syrian government has stated theyre a part of Lebanon (and at other times have refrained from a statement, saying the area needs to be vacated by Israel first before the claims can be properly investigated)

Of course defacto theyre Israeli and I dont expect it to change

Far be it from the Israeli government to vacate a meager useless 11 kilometer long strip of land as a good will gesture or something, noo, thats of course impossible.

It is fucking ridiculous to claim that SDF can resist TAF.

Hopefully T*rkey will attack Manbij soon, make an even bigger ass out of themselves, and cause SDF to abort the Raqqa offensive. Fucking K*rds will try to land-grab Raqqa for sure otherwise.

gas kurds, race war now!

Erdogan says Al bab is almost done. We are going to liberate Manbij and Raqqa right after.

YES

YES

YES

BIJI BIJI BIJI

FINALLY

Raqqa :^)

Getting cucked out of syria proper, so that Assad can use the separated cantons as a leverage against the kurds.

Oh thats how somebody wrote it, I just copy pasted it from last thread. Probably just something missed in translation. Just shitton of tunnels in Al Bab and Turks finding them all over the city.

interesting, thanks. I didn't know the moderate headchoppers or the SNC that claims to represent them were this close to grabbing power in an international gremium.

top kek erdog just said "after we are done with isis and ypg we have no reason to stay in syria anymore, we are only there to stop terrorism and let refugees get back to their homes"

>that mosque is captured yesterday btw

Propably had to be abandoned and fought for 8 more times by tÜrks. That is typically how it goes with these cockroache's advances.

>It is fucking ridiculous to claim that SDF can resist TAF.
Would've been true pre purge, but at this point the TAF sucks major dick.

Apparently getting rid of large parts of your military leadership turns you into an army as weak as the Saudi army, albeit one lacking the expensive weaponry the Saudis can field.

TL;DR TAF sucks dicks YPG/SDF will humiliate the TAF

Its all going well. Perhaps too well...

Also my /sg/ bingo ticket would be full by now.

depending on what happens now this may be as good as the redemption arc of ted cruz.

vs SDF means no more Russian or even Syrian airstrikes which you idiots for some reason still need to make advances against tunnel rats since your own Air force is so incapable

> It is fucking ridiculous to claim that SDF can resist TAF.

Can post-coup TAK do it? Can Turkey deal with a potentially full-on escalation of their Kurds within their own borders?

i doubt that the joint operations with the RuAF were anything more than a diplomatical gesture though.

mhmm

We're not gong to vacate it unless we get something solid out of it, yeah. The Gaza disengagement rather left a bad taste in our mouths.

Buuuut, I think the economic situation in Lebanon is getting to the point that they're going to be willing to make a trade/peace deal with us, so if we can get Hezbollah to sit down and shut up, I think we can work something out. Public apologies for war casualties, preferably while blaming Hezbollah, citizenship for Lebanese Palestinians, dual citizenship for residents of the Shebaa Farms and a kickass trade deal? I think we're in business.

You mean the time when Turkey was begging US to provide air support in Al Bab and US did nothing. Then suddenly Russians carry them out for them?

Unless Erdogan reinstate officers who were supposedly behind the failed coup, it will at least take a year before Turkey's army is back to its previous operational capabillities.

USA angle was to just shit on USA imho. to prove to public that they arent there to destroy isis at all.

Well of course I understand your point here. Why give up land with seemingly nothing in return

but think about this

If Israel would suddenly give up this little useless strip of land, you practically undermine Hezbollah's narrative.

What can Nasrallah possibly say after Israel suddenly unilaterally declares to pull out of Shebaa Farms and let Lebanon administer it? "look, Israel gave us land back without Hezbollah fighting for it, Israel is still the evil occupying oppressor guys"?

You gobble up your boy loving leader's propaganda willingly, don't you?

Shits going down in Daara. Seems like both sides were getting ready.
>Daraa: Report by rebels activist Shelling intensified with SAA using heavy weaponry, tanks, artillery, mortars, bmps
>Daraa : FSA destroys a tank during heavy clashes with the SAA in Manshia neighborhood
>FSA counter offensive : (al-Bonyay al-Marsous room ) blast a tunnel under Assad's forces' locations of Mansheya neighborhood in Daraa, SAA deaths and casualties reported
>Reports of a second explosion due to tunnel bomb

2 months since aleppo today

well then if it was otherwise why didnt obongo admin do any airstrikes to help our guys around al bab?

and the SVBIED Hassan reported about? Was it a tunnel bomb?

>You mean the time when Turkey was begging US to provide air support in Al Bab and US did nothing.

Actually, the US carried out some airstrikes in favor of the TFSA, but the turks failed to do anything with it because (I think) they were expecting some sort of full bombing campaign and constant air overwatch.

Southern Front faggots gonna get rekt good if a decent amount of forces will get allocated for an offensive.

Theyve been sitting on their ass being glorified cucked smugglers for far too long while Republican Guard, Tiger Forces and allies were gaining experience elsewhere

Remember when al-Nusra fighters (muh moderate southern rebels, amirite?) got rekt so fucking hard at that old military base near Ibtaa in october last year? That was pretty sick

oh come on, that idiot pentagon spokesperson said their plane passed over al bab but didnt drop a single bomb. nice airstrike you got there famalam.

You guys suck at war if you can't take Al-Bab without US support.

TAF strategy should've been to encircle Al-Bab and push forwards, and besiege Al-Bab with the smallest force possible, trying to storm it like a bunch of retards was idiotic from the beginning.

You are just blaming the US for being militarily inept.

They are Syrian and always were Syrian. Israel captured the Shabaa farms from Syria in 1967.
Lebanon was not even a party in that war.

Since 2000 when Israel withdrew from Lebanon, Hezballah was in need to justify their aggression against Israel and border raids to the Lebanese people.

So they claimed that the Shebaa farms, which were never part of Lebanon but of Syria, are Lebanese captured land.

Syria has no clear stance on the issue as for a while there were ongoing negotiations with Syria, in which the Shebaa farms were considered Syrian by BOTH parties (the agreement discussed an Israeli withdrawal from 1967 captured lands and transferring them to Syria).

However when negotiations failed Some Syrian government officials were ready to entertain the Hezballah claim over them.

Note that Lebanon itself does not claim that the land belongs to Lebanon, just Hezballah.

>Far be it from the Israeli government to vacate a meager useless 11 kilometer long strip of land as a good will gesture or something, noo, thats of course impossible.
Why would we help our enemies?
How about Hezballah withdraw from a 11 km strip.

Thing is there is no end to this, there were no claims regarding the area made by Hezballah prior to the 2000 withdrawal. And they will make up new bogus claim if we would ever leave it.

Israel withdrew to the international line, with UN inspectors supervising the withdrawal. Lebanon has no further claims.

nice armchair general you got there. can i see your stars on your shoulder?

What do you think the TFSA-occupied regions after the war?

see erdog made that statement today.

I think a bunch of armchair generals would been better than some disinterested gang of rebels. . .

Not an argument

idk, they still did so much more than Sup Forums combined could do in their dreams imho.

Pretty much. And they might even believe it.

I'm paranoid, I don't believe people are rational actors, not really. The Gaza disengagement? Every single one of those settlers know it wouldn't help, that the Palestinians would still hate us anyway, that rockets would be falling even closer to the heart of Israel. We were ignored, everyone was in this pink happy cloud of 'well maybe this time it'll work, peace in the middle east, yayyyy'

That's my emotional response.

My rational response? Hezbollah's going to hang on to power through the fight with Syria, and if it can sabotage any peace deal, it will. It's not in Iran's interests for Lebanon to have a rapprochement with Israel.

Giving it up in a unilateral fashion is going to be a coin toss.

>Listening what erdog says

it is, if you talk so boldly about tactics, then you should prove you are a expert if you want me to take you seriously. if you dont care if i take you seriously or not then why do you reply to me anyways.

No matter how shit TAF is right now it can still manage to take SDF, albeit with heavy casualties. Win-win situation. K*rds get BTFO and T*rks get embarrassed.

Airstrikes really weren't vital to T*rkey's Syria campaign. T*rkish artillery is actually pretty good.

With no other factions to join the fray, sure.

It will be a shitshow. SDF around Manbij will be even more competent than IS, and inflict a lot of casualties. But they will still lose in the end. T*rkey will get pretty close to Manbij, see:

but hes repeating this for a time now. probs it got some truth in it.

imgur.com/r/Sup Forums/f5H39Ds

Yeah, right

>I think the economic situation in Lebanon is getting to the point that they're going to be willing to make a trade/peace deal with us, so if we can get Hezbollah to sit down and shut up

Hezballah is only growing stronger as a political power.
A peace agreement with Hezballah (who is de facto the strongest power in Lebanon) is as likely as a peace deal with Iran. And I mean exactly as likely since Hezballah takes it's orders from Tehran.

>If Israel would suddenly give up this little useless strip of land, you practically undermine Hezbollah's narrative.

False, Israel withdrew to the international border in 2000. It has undermined Hezballah's narrative as much as possible. Then Hezballah invented this new claim. Which frankly Lebanese people don't even care about and probably see through. Consider the outrage against Hezballah following the 2006 war.

>What can Nasrallah possibly say after Israel suddenly unilaterally declares to pull out of Shebaa Farms and let Lebanon administer it?
Claim some other area was always Lebanese.

It's not about logic. Hezbllah see themselves as our enemy, they would just ignore the entire incident ever happened and in 5 years no one would ever mention it again. Just like no one remembers when Olmert offered Abbas to withdraw from 97% of the West bank, including east Jerusalem Arab parts, and the Palestinians refused.

>SDF more competent than IS
stop right there.

>rekt so fucking hard at that old military base near Ibtaa in october last year?
Was it this?

>1 air strike done with geolocation
>moderate headchoppers gain all those lands etc. in the meanwhile
idk man, moderate headchoppers still look more competent.

>trusting the kikes to honour a deal

You are retarded if you can't tell why the Turkish army with superior firepower shouldn't tie itself down fighting in urban terrain.

I guess if you think you are a superior warrior by genetics or something you don't care too much about common military strategy, which is why you are humiliating yourself against ISIS in Al-Bab, but I guess it's easier to just blame Obama than to admit that war is war and tactics and strategy count.

Like this. It's not going to matter what we actually do, people are going to distrust us anyway. Thank you for proving my point, sir.

yes, erdog is afraid of casualties because urban warfare is pretty hard to do (fellujah for example) so our army is forced to use FSA idiots which are pretty incompetent compared to IS.

Thanks for the comment, as I stated by "If I recall correctly" I didnt mean to sound like an expert or anything

Syrian foreign minister in 2010 apparently did claim that it belongs to Lebanon though - but sure there have been conflicting statements

>Note that Lebanon itself does not claim that the land belongs to Lebanon, just Hezballah.
Ah, did not know this, a very important detail

Of course I do get your point about "give them a finger and they will take an arm" here, if Shebaa Farms would be given up Im sure some people would get more bold in saying that the entire Golan should be given up as well

>everyone was in this pink happy cloud of 'well maybe this time it'll work, peace in the middle east, yayyyy'
Well I can imagine this situation. Sometimes cool ideas on paper written by naive western idealists have nothing to do with the situation on the ground (heck, look at Syria, some such idealists still write as if its 2011)

what do you guys think of King roaches plan to capture Raqqa

Kek yeah, I made that pic actually, glad someone saved it

through ypg lands imho

countryside general levels of deluded tbqhfamalam

Government will cut off TFSA pocket, its not going to happen unless Erdogan is willing to help Assad

Why is this allowed?

I hope Assad isn't a cuck and crushes the k*rds, Aleppo needs to be unified 100%

>right now it can still manage to take SDF
Probably not, morale for the TAF is at a low, SDF morale is high, SDF has years of experience in Urban warfare, TAF post purge lacks military leadership.

Morale and experience matter. TAF lacks both.

Actually I would like to correct myself, the position of the Lebanese government on the subject varies, and since 2000 they have made claims to the land.

Here is an expert from the UN resolution concerning Israel's withdrawal in 2000:

>"On May 15, 2000, the United Nations received a map, dated 1966, from the Government of Lebanon which reflected the Government's position that these farmlands were located in Lebanon. However, the United Nations is in possession of 10 other maps issued after 1966 by various Lebanese government institutions, including the Ministry of Defense and the army, all of which place the farmlands inside the Syrian Arab Republic. The United Nations has also examined six maps issued by the Government of the Syrian Arab Republic, including three maps since 1966, which place the farmlands inside the Syrian Arab Republic."

>On a fact-finding visit to the region, Terje Rod-Larsen, the UN special envoy to the Middle East, noted that both 1923 Anglo-French maps and the 1949 Armistice agreement place the area in Syria.

Why not? The Kurds there arent attacking anyone afaik, as long as they dont start chimping out it might be a good leverage to let them have their district

They were themselves attacked by "moderate rebels", theres an interesting mini-documentary about that here:

vimeo.com/167423108

That's not how it works.

Turkey has one of the top millitaries in the world. Hundreds of tanks, thousands of various armoured vehicles, lots of planes, artillery.

The SDF is just a militia. They dont even have ATGMs, or just a few (All ATGMs are operated by western special forces)

0 tanks, no artillery, no planes, no training, fucking nothing.

Not to mention that a fairly big part of the SDF is made out of local arabs that joined SDF just to fight ISIS. They have no intention to actually fight Turkey.

If Turkey does attack SDF, it will just collapse in a few days.

All the western volunteers will desert, all arabs will lay down their weapons and all the K*rds will be massacred

Because it looks like this. :^)

>Its all going well. Perhaps too well...
Yeah all we had to do is to remove US from the table and talk to Turkey directly.
Cant belive we were into "Moderates answer to US" meme.

Rate my oc. Serkeftin!

>>Note that Lebanon itself does not claim that the land belongs to Lebanon, just Hezballah.
>Ah, did not know this, a very important detail
Yeah, I don't know about this. I need more sources.

reut-institute.org/Publication.aspx?PublicationId=676
Hizbullah and the Shebaa Farms
Hizbullah used the farms controversy to justify the continuation of its attacks against Israel,[x] and thus, to justify internally its need to maintain an armed militia.

The Lebanese government, on the other hand, has used the Shebaa farms dispute to justify their reluctance in fully enforcing UN Resolution 1559 and dismantling all local armed groups.[xi]

Israel's Current Position on the Shebaa Farms
Israel is in principle willing to discuss the option of a pullout from the contested area, once Lebanon complies fully with UN Resolution 1559, and after obtaining an international declaration recognizing the Shebaa farms as part of Lebanese territory.[xii]

>Of course I do get your point about "give them a finger and they will take an arm" here, if Shebaa Farms would be given up Im sure some people would get more bold in saying that the entire Golan should be given up as well
Ha, yeah. They already say that. :^)

Seriously, we're not going to give up the Golan, it's too tactically useful, very easily used to attack Israel, great view for rocketeers, great water flow, it's just too easily used against us.

>Well I can imagine this situation. Sometimes cool ideas on paper written by naive western idealists have nothing to do with the situation on the ground (heck, look at Syria, some such idealists still write as if its 2011)
Yeah. The Left has lost a fuckton of power over that debacle.

That's honestly kind of hilarious.

shut up and attack to damascus

you literally the closest

>Seriously, we're not going to give up the Golan, it's too tactically useful, very easily used to attack Israel, great view for rocketeers, great water flow, it's just too easily used against us.
>let's create precedents for illegal annexations
while i understand the reasoning behind keeping the golan it really shows that israel refuses to play by the rules (not that everyone else does )

Thats the most retarded plan I have seen in a while. They will go towards Raqqa on the eastern bank of euphrates while SAA follows the western bank. SeeThey cause no troubles and I believe somebody posted here that the district is actually fyling Syran governments flag atm. Its just that Kurds lived in that district for hundreds of years.

shhh our army has no morale atm pls.

yeah USA got cucked pretty hard by iran/russia/turkey trio

ah I see.

Sounds a little like they changed their mind on trying to claim it and then presented a map that they had been keeping in archive just for that occasion, kek

Heh, its amazing to what lenghts some parties go to pretend they have power over the "moderates" on the ground. This counts for the US but also for these "Syrian interim government" bullshit groups

The hilarious fact of the matter is that nobody has real control over the "moderates"..

and even if they did the "moderates" dont have control over the larger salafist groups so it would be still irrelevant. lmao

No, that's one area that was captured from the headchoppers by the Kurds outside of SM. The Kurds have fully retreated back to SM by now I think.