Other urls found in this thread:

pewinternet.org/2014/03/11/world-wide-web-timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(you)

>made in china
Who's ripping who off in trade?

>leaf posting

This deserves a minutely reminder. Sad.

Isn't $1 worth a billon pesos in your country?

SAD!

>made in china
drumpffags btfo

Marshall's never priced anything at a dollar. You are thinking TJ MAx, and even then...

No shirts less than $4. Gotta make this stuff believable at least.

Not gonna lie, crash and burn here. This is fucking nuclear codes in all seriousness former Trump voter. But in watching Trump we can't let this guy get the hilarious.

You need to brush up on English, this is not a meaningful sentence.

And you need to lurk more newfag

He's trying to use gov for personal gain AND his name is devalued because of his gov policies?

Been here awhile...
>former trump supporter
>all seriousness
>nuclear codes
Shitty 2016 memes shouldn't just be strung together nonsensically.

>implying the US didn't close all its fabric plants and export the work to the third world
>implying there is any US companies left that can actually produce clothing at scale

He just swapped the copypasta sentences

>Not gonna lie, former trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>giving people good ridiculously good deals to get back at trump

What the fuck is wrong with leftists, how does someone become so stupid?

>swapped
Then it's not copypasta fucktard.

Bump

How much is his hair peace?

Liquidation of inventory is not a "leftist" meme, it's capitalist. The corporation made the decision. Are you saying private industry is communist?

you just got exposed as a newfag

please kill yourself you 15 year old piece of shit

EXPOSED AS FUCK
EXPOSED AS FUCK AND HES MAD
EXPOSED AS FUCK AND HES GOTTA GO BACK

you have to go back

>exposed as newfag
>by shitty 2016 memes
Lord.

I'd buy that for a dollar

awww - such butthurt from someone who supported a treasonous whore who couldn't even win her own primary

massive failure in your judgement
even sadder you obviously cannot admit when you were wrong
destined to be a pathetic loser forever

The funny thing about these hilarious daily attempts to demotivate Sup Forums and suggest that the president is a drumpf, is that it only serves to point out the fact that Clinton lost to a drumpf.

Yep. Hillary lost to a drumpf. The liberals lost to a drumpf. The democrats lost to a drumpf. The intellectual left lost to a drumpf.

How. Much. Must. You. Suck. To Lose. To. A. Drumpf?

A lot more than the drumpf, that's for sure.

And if you lose to a drumpf, you deserve to lose. Period.

Dude businesses would gladly use US labor if they could. The margins are too thin and they would go out of business

Now put up a tariff and suddenly the competition isnt able to undercut you by 70% by offshoaring. Suddenly we can make our own shit and have a real economy not just one where we sell debt to other countries for our upper upper upper class to reap the benefits of 3rd world economic development

FFS. Lurk more.

Marshalls losing money on purpose. Good let them go bankrupt i bet the majority of their products are foreign produced.

This. Just like the Paula Deen niggering. All the (((socially conscious corporations))) drop the person's products after their 'big crime', so the store has to sell them off in bulk to some discount store who has no problem selling the 'tainted goods'. I got a fucking primo set of cookware after paula deen got outed for a fraction of the stated price.

Sucks for Ivanka, but I'd buy the clothes on discount if I had any use for them.

didn't American Apparel produce all of their stuff in the USA? dunno if it's because of that or not but they're shutting down.

>mid thirties
>internet since 5
>been everywhere
>come and gone from pol dozens of times for years
>has actually read all the book pol memes and pretends to have read
>comments on shit usage of shit memes
>need to lurk more
>okay

acting as if this isn't just another soros funded smear campaign

>internet since five
>mid thirties
Try again.

Yeah, it's all China and Taiwan... Pakistan for nicer stuff. The US doesn't make fabric.

>white privilege
>calls 33 mid

>spend 4 years on shitty college degree
>100k in debt, can't even pay off interest.
>end up working part time in department store
>use price gun to change price for a few seconds before changing it back.
>post on REEEEEEddit for circle jerk
>feel better about shitty life

NORDSTROM STRONG

Good. Women will get nice clothes with the Trump brand at a bargain price, and the politicized retailers eat the cost.

Fake and gay.

Also, the whole "drumpf" thing was never funny. Why do you fags insist on saying such stupid shit?

Marshalls is dope, I bought two $200 coats for $50.

Internet wasn't widely available, even to white people, until mid nineties i.e. 93. So again, 33, internet since 91? How'd your dos.net operate?

Topkek

>widely available
>privileged white kid
Your rules don't apply to me.

pewinternet.org/2014/03/11/world-wide-web-timeline/

I was using AOL and chats basically the minute they were available. Father into tech, always at cutting edge. He paid for a personal T1 back when that was a thing most people never heard of.

You goys are all newfags to me.

>until mid nineties
did you read that in a book or something
mid 90s really?

>going to war with the Trump brand name

Brave, but foolish!

Alt left.

This. Except I doubt he reads books. It was probably some US News report he read in 2003.

It's odd that one couldn't exactly call either of you grammar-nazis, what sort of nazis are you?

Bingo!

>mfw reselling paula deen shit on eBay because there are people who want it

I might make a trip to some stores this week that sell Ivanka shit just to see if I can't score anything. Bet your ass that $1 shirt will still sell for $20-40 on eBay

A more relevant kind than the grammar kind.

Whatever, pretend racist on internet. You're probably not even white

I'm not "racist."

I recognize differences between races.

As I said, I'm not a pathetic pol meme. I actually read The Bell Curve and a long time ago. I didn't just see charts posted and pile on.

No way anyone looks at me and doesn't think "white." Although my nose tends towards the big side...

Please tell me this isn't real. wtf I hate Ivanka now? /Nolongerourgirl/ at least she's still hot. But considering that 1$ price tag probably bs

Ok, I keked.

i got a bunch of paula deen stuff after it was discounted.

i have a whole kitchen set: tables, chairs, etc.

I doubt that they'll sell anything for 2.5% of the original price though.

I'd buy it just to see the look on the cashiers' face.

Yea, break even won't get you anywhere!

Why are you plebbit cucks such fucking buzzkills?

>refers to reddit
>gives away how new he really is

Reddit doesn't hit the radar for most woke faggot. The fact that it's on your mind makes you a total fuckign faggot.

Let me guess, you are always "just checking in?"

so is your Nazi mom. that is when she was in her prime before all the anal rapings that made her fart all the time, you Portuguese speaking bastard child.

They forgot about steam and runescape