Snowniggers

>snowniggers

Threads like these are boring, so let's have an architecture thread instead.

Viking house looks way comfier

We wuz vikangz and shiet

Also, the vikangz had some pretty based buildings in the XIX. century.

It took them 3000 more years, snow nigger.

Nice try,but Rome in the world built in concrete

*first city in the world

>Traditional architecture is under attack ever since the end of WWII
>Instead of focusing on that, people make threads like this
wew.

Please meme responsibly.
I would guess the nords were probably living in something similar in 2000 BC as well, probably with dirt walls though. That seems like it was standard for cold Europe.

How can cumskins compete?

HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL
NICE BAIT, MONKEY

pic related, avg. brazilian

Wood is a better building material in cold climates than stone you retarded monkey.

dude thats hagia sophia ahha

So Italy WAS better, now it's a shit hole, what is your point? That stuff changes? That in the past X was better than Y? Who gives a shart

That's the hagia Sophia am pretty sure that was built by Christians

Vikings had big-ass glass windowed greenhouses? Damn they were cool.

> when you pick a Greek Christian building as an example of Islamic architecture's brilliance

Those are big boobs,boady 10/10 but that fucking fat ugly face UGHhh

Yeah but wasnt this becose Vikings didnt stay in 1 place?I mean what is the point of building great cities if you live in many places and change your living place all the time,thats why vikings had mutch better boats then anyone else but shity architecture.

kek
pic related

vikings had a nice greenhouse at least

wow, a talking monkey!

Rome happened much later. My pic is about the Terramare culture, which dates back to 2000 - 1500 BC.

The Romans built that and if I remember rightly they were Christians at the time faggot

that glass building though thats pretty advanced shit

Roman architecture far surpasses any modern works in beauty imo. They also used a concrete mix that is far superior to modern concrete (pic related was built from roman concrete and lasted 2000 years without much damage). And they built things like the aqueducts and the coliseum that were mostly only destroyed because of people. The germans took over 1000 years to build anything even approaching mediterranean levels of quality.

Uh no. Ever heard of cathedrals?