youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLACKED

Shitposting again eh

pizzatards are in TOTAL DESPERATION DUE TO

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

>zero evidence
Aside from that idiotic comment, you have proof for basically nothing you believe asshole I guarantee.

So if you go to sleep with a shitty ass and wake up with stinky fingers - what happened when you were asleep?

I'm convinced this shit is a distraction for the real human trafficking and pedophilia and even satanic ritual abuse that the Clinton foundation is involved in.

Pizzagate is real, but perhaps not exactly how we portray it to be.

Keep up the good work, OP. Hope we see some arrests/hangings soon. Gotta love the shills immediate attacks.. They're obviously nervous as hell

Bad distraction.

Usually wars are used for that purpose.

This would be like if I was cheating on my gf and she caught me and my excuse was that I was simply sneaking around with other women to see their boobs. If she buys it I'm still in a shit ton of trouble. Better excuse could probably be come up with...

750+ nationwide 7500+ worldwide. It's HAPPENING brothers!

>smoking gun evidence

Holy shit nigger call the FBI! What are you waiting for?
They will have to arrest them now you have 100% solid proof

bump

bump

What the fuck do you think they did you fucking anglo asswipe

You Drumpf garglers are hilarious.

im just gonna keep posting this shit as long as that dumbass screenshot keeps getting posted

Yeah, that protected shit ain't nothing.

Dude is definitely a pedo but if he's as well connected as he seems he certainly doesn't have CP on that website. No fucking way.

They arrested the podestas Clintons and pizzafagboy James? Link?

pizza tards need to be hung and burnt from the stake for their rebellion against the empire. Destroy all larpers. Destroy all roleplayers playing little detective.

Jesus christ just watch the fucking video you CTR trash

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

forgot pic

its fucking insane, the sceenshot is easily proven false

video:
yea the hacker hacked the site and we got the zip files and they were filled with cp!!! then we sent them to the police (more fake screenshots) and they did nothing. now i am putting the police on blast etc etc

and Sup Forums just eats it up? this has got to be the least critical thinking place on the internet

(((Shills))) screaming no evidence, all bullshit.

Keeping the diggers angry and motivated thanks

>least critical thinking...
Is that why you come here?

Pizzagate is a repurposed psyop. The original CIA psyop, like feminism(gloria steinem), and modern art(one example being the Gelitin art group which did 911, and has made a giant poster about pizzagate years before it happened see next post), was a psyop design to blue pill leftwingers on pedo culture through this pizza bullshit.
Wilkileaks is a controlled CIA hangout of this now dead pizza pedo operation orginally intended for left wingers (such as those who attend, Alefantis, transformer art gallery, and comet ping pong. Alefantis is a pedo front of the CIA which has been intenitonally exposed by the CIA through wikileaks, except wikileaks wants right wingers to think alefantis operation was real and not a front operation(which is what it is, this is why Alefantis and Majestic Ape, Paperboy Prince, and the dead pizza's guy(see deleted thread) are all so blatant. Thier operation was always part of a drill, a simulation designed to be as blatant as possible to lure in LGBTQ types. See pic related.
So during the election week, wikileaks(following orders from the CIA) made the pizza pedo drill go live by including Alefantis/podestas emails in wikileaks(Podesta most likely obtained the pizza handkerchef map at a novelty pizza pedo shop such as Pizza Brain Museum(pIzza brain is also a a CIA front just like little Baby's obvious serial killer ice cream shop). Just like when the homeland security drill in Sandy Hook from months before, went live on the day of that event in 2012.
So what we have uncovered is only repurposed left wing pro pedo pizza simulation, intentionally shared with us by the CIA through Wikileaks.

Honestly one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen, even for Sup Forums.

Are you in grade school by chance?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

Rabbit-hole/Trailhead – A rabbit-hole, or trailhead, marks the first media artifact, be it a website, contact, or puzzle, that draws in players. Most ARGs employ a number of trailheads in several media to maximize the probability of people discovering the game. Typically, the rabbit-hole is a website, the most easily updated, cost-effective option.[4

its a psyop,
but a 2016 psyop, updated with all the latest ARG methods.
Still think there is criminality involved, and psyops directed at the host population, violate the smith mundt act, which was repealed in 2012 to give everything from Sandy Hook, to Pizzagate.

What do you have proof of?

Other than the short length of your dick I mean...

You shills don't even try anymore. Nice pasta.

When do yall think theyll start arresting? Im fucking pissed after watching the video. I want those pedos dead

Paper Boy Prince is a CIA agent involved in the Psy Op.

HWNDU is a psyop as well. That's why paper boy prince was involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwf7mzSmKM

hey Tony, or John Podesta, Good luck with all that now that we the people know what you're doing you sick fucks. Nice (((art))) btw. Much meanings in it, so progressive.
When this all comes to a head I hope you realize people will tear off every appendage for what you have done to children.

But what would one expect from Tialand--whole country known for loli fags

this is a forced meme

true dat.

DAILY REMINDER
Paper boy prince (now shilling for shia lebouf) has been making obvious pizza gate pedofile videos since 2012!!

This nigga is so retarded he can't be suddle, pic related. Literally dancing with a pizza slice on the playground(in front of Pegasus Museum?)

This shows foreknowledge much like the other guy who has been making videos about dead pizzas since 2012.
here is the thread about him, which got shoa'd:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108428599/#108428599
youtube.com/watch?v=lqS7MEP_Idg
"pizza's die all the time, its a circle of Pizza"
All of these pizza code talkers from 2012 are obviously part of the same CIA front that Alefantis is a part of, which is designed to lure in gullible marks, and bust them with the FBI, as well as to blackmail politicians.

they work through front organizations,
all compartmentalized, little is known by the average paper boy in the psyop,
he graduated from UofM in poli sci,
CIA recruits poli sci majors,
if grades sucked like paper's, you get bottom of the barrel gigs like HWNDU

cuck my shit up, mein untermensch

It's most likely not Pegasus museum. The playground colors and design are different on the two google street camera captures from 2011 to 2014. Between those dates the playground went under construction. No camera capture, however, exists around the video upload date. In all probability it's unlikely for the playground to go through 3 color and design changes within a span of 4 years.

Get into these threads. New information on worldcorpo and also PASSWORD protected part on manhatthanknights

Another front, for people not interested in children is the dominatrix route. And to be exact it's not the CIA but privatized intelligence organizations like Dyncorp. The purpose for this is to blackmail figures and politicians and I believe children are used in these cases outside of the United States. In the 1980s people were blackmailed through homosexual activities. DC callboys were often used and many figures were implicated (such as Barney Frank) and many others are still being blackmailed this way (Possibly Marco Rubio).

A good source for some of this information is George Webb's youtube channel.

Day 109 is a good day to start on.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkQrCYWHugY

PIZZA GATE IS REAL
IS REAL
ISRAEL

OH SHI

It's not. Nightclubs are involved in this shit as well.

Why do you think raves have all-ages events at bars?

Look into actors and those who produce media if you want this investigation to go anywhere

Don't mess with Aliens they will eat your children! Cry to the Alien Mafia. See what happens! It will shock you.

see

later in the video he dances in front of sign which says the park name, not the Trolley Park(pegasus)

wow he found that the liars from worldcorp are located not far from comet

This fucking Thailand mud monkey scum on every pizzagate thread.

Well the entire government is privately owned by the holder of the debt. The point being that its not from user posters on the internet but rather a planned effort of shadow players. cleverly planned to blame free speech on the internet, just like the tay tweets hoax, blaming Sup Forums, for a ruse which was orchestrated by Microsoft. The point was to act like every white girl will end up like Evalion, if she doesn't have a fake news blocker on facebook

I get off on Reptile domination of Earth t.b.h.. Wbu. YOLO.

when a reptile eats a baby I get hard. My life is worshiping Reptiles. I am ReptileLover6666. Reptiles Are Life. Reptiles Are L0ve.

What are you doing in my Swamp?!

Free speech on the internet is the last battleground for humanity. I'm not sure pizzagate psyops and false flag hoax's are impactful enough to block internet free speech. I hope people will fight hard against it.

Free speech is for dummies. We Accept Alien Domination.

If u want to make $$$$ type something good about your Masters in 3. 2. 1.

O.P. is a faggot monetizing his videos on Cult Tube.

Pizzagate is that one thing where human being who think Sandy Hook was staged and that Obama used navy seals to take over Walmarts in Texas to seize control of Texas then slaughter people and load em up in death camps .. that's the one where those people believe that a 57 year old businessman was working late in an office one night with some other guy working late and one said he wanted pizza for dinner then they had a goofy conversation about pizza so obviously there's a pizza restaurant is run by sick cannibalistic pimps who run an establishment where up and coming DNC staffers can bring their kids and creepy old democrats fuck the kids and if the kids get too whiny or old they just chop them up into sausage and serve them on pizza and so that's why Hillary Clinton was coughing and caught a flu was because she eats dead grade school whores ... because, of a late night email about pizza.

That's what pizzagate is, right?

What are your thoughts on #gamergate ?

what about #LizardGate !

Pic related is me and FUCK YOU THINK OF all the tortured babies and feel very nad because u do not want to save them from nwo forces and satin

>satin
Satan isn't real kiddo. You're a goat. Bah. Bah.

The pedophile protectors who say pizzagate is fake news just can't admit they were wrong. They can't deal with the cognitive dissonance so they'll rather defend elite pedophiles and viciously attack any normal, good, caring person who actually investigates both sides of the story and comes to the natural conclusion. How can we reach them?

Trying this hard to make pizzagate sound crazy by making up 30 political fan fictions on a Chinese checker forum. I didn't believe pizzagate at first but how hard you guys try to cover it up really makes me think

Go get a gun and shoot Podesta or something you pussy

What it's John up to, this days?

I can't understand his current job description.

Just a harmless pizza shop.

Why bother? Arrests are just around the corner and don't think you can hide SHILL
T
U
N
N
A
L
S

honestly one of the main reasons I can't believe pizzagate is because it posits John Podesta as a "crypto hobbyist" who encrypts clues in image source code and yet not only did he fall for a basic phish but also his password was "password"

Fuck that. Kill yourself Podesta. Do it!

An insider just dropped a huge amount of info. Confirmed a lot of my suspicions. Our thread was deleted as soon as this was posted.

Modern Art is used to launder $$$ for Alphabet agencies Arms & Dope sales, pay off sources/off the books contractors, etc.

many of these "artists" are raised in this "world" (ie children of parents whom are life long operatives living under cover as "a family" in one place/key "job", etc)

The orbiters of these scenes are also involved... on a different tier (MK-type social conditioning/Culture Creation" programs)

What you all are stumbling upon here is their little sub-culture. Pizza, hearts and aliens having a different symbolic meaning.

A majority of these people are clearly homosexuals and pedophiles, since they have basically grown up in a completely illusory world parallel to society. They have a messed up moral compass because they believe THEY live in the REAL WORLD... and everyone else lives in the ILLUSION.

In a way, they are correct.

t. non-rp'ing, non /x/ ..."occultist" and former gallery curator in NY, Milan and LA (also non-pedo, married with 3 kids)

Not gonna do an AMA or anything gay like that, just wanted to clarify this a bit b4 I
>1 post by this ID

I live in DC. There has been no mention of DC Police finding CP on Comet Ping Pong's website.

This sounds pretty convincing user...

Has Pizzagate become a honeypot to lure anons and alternative researchers in to publicly discredit them?

This is referencing the network found that's connected to ManhattanKnights.

Lot of derails in this thread

I remember op's pic from back in the beginning of all this, though it fell by the wayside due to people being unable to crack it. Then that fucking shooter goes ahead and coincidentally puts a round through the CPP's computer?

shills get fucked, this is suspicious as hell

Bump. This is a huge lead that needs to be seen.

Trips. Kek wills it.

Seems like this guy dropped a "bombshell" to promote his patreon

Everything else on this thread might be shit but this is not. This is very real. Our thread was just killed because of it. Barely had 100 replies.

the only people who think comet ping pong is the only thing pizzagate is about are the ones that haven't done a shred of their own research or they're cointelpro.

This you fucking morons.

"OMG CHEESE PIZZA MEANS CP ON MY LITTLE INTERNET FORUM THEREFORE EVERYONE WHO EATS CHEESE ON BREAD MUST BE PART OF A MASSIVE CHILD TRAFFICKING NETWORK OPERATING BENEATH THE ENTIRE COUNTRY'S NOSES"

Thanks man. Whoever dropped this is definitrly a part of this community. The MK network needs to be looked into. Pic is one of the connected accounts.

Did the other user provide proof? Not doubting you, but what do the aliens mean

Yes.

It's worst than we tought the japs are on it too.

>government officials are definitely not involved in child trafficking rings

ok whatever you say dude

>some faggots are still LARPing Pizzagate bullshit
SAGE

I've been calling you gullible larping idiots since literally day one of this garbage when it was just some dumb user's idea of a joke and you all believed him.

Exactly. Check out this post. We have stumbled upon something huge and the worldcorp vids were a distraction.

Strange to be a pedophile and want to murder all these pedophiles.

Why are these people so creepy? Podestas child art was ugly and dark. Is it because they have not found the superiority of loli yet?

>John podesta is currently in Japan
>emails discuss Japanese island
>this shitpost happens
Coincidence?

Not sure. They are prevalent in these accounts though. i've seen the signs he mentions and many others. One user said it was a indication of somebody disassociating themselves from an action.

Zero. fucking. evidence aside from "lol everyone knows everyone is corrupt and evil"
You literally sound exactly like all the "Everyone knows Trump is a greedy evil white rich man!" libtards.

I don't know there's a handful of sick fuck Anthony Wieners in the world but it's a far cry from a massive satanic cult child rape ring operating in the basements of restaurants whose names are supposedly an "obvious" clue for for their crimes according to a meme from 2006-era Sup Forums shitposters.

Sure thing john

I'm painfully aware of it.

But you can't deny that way to many weird things happens around this.

Look at how fast the shills attacked once this was posted. The thread was dead before. This info is legit. We are on to something big.

No you're right, obviously nobody in this world is involved in child trafficking and sexual slavery.

OBVIOUSLY Bill Clinton and a plethora of global political elites never had any interaction with Mr. Epstein.

oh wait

Lets link every theory into one to somehow undermine every one. Sounds like some sort of tactic, wonder who could gain out of such a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY

Because I saw "EVIDENCE!" in the top row of the catalog, clicked it and surprise surprise it was garbage again, and decided to give my once-weekly post calling you dumb fucking /x/ tier larpers out on it. God, hang yourself you inconceivably gullible moron.

user(s) do you guys think this is a honeypot to discredit us? Do you think Pizzagate is a psyop like the user I (You)'d in my post above?

Just how deep is the rabbit hole?

Further proof that the MK network is worthwhile to look into. It was suspected a guy from an alphabet agency dropped in on our ManhattanKnights general thread.