(((Comedy)))
youtu.be/HJC9pozdU50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmakXDR2Uwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh what did Trump do to her(?)?

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country

I'm actually a bit relieved.

kind of a funny idea, but where are the fucking jokes?

Man when did Shaq grow his hair out

There isn't any this is SNL now its just lazy political references

>not available in your country
Fucking nigger, she know about leaf shitposting on jewtube

Queen YAAAAS

I LUV LESLIE KNOPE JONES

>american """humour"""

Now, what exactly would that accomplish?

TV is trying hard to attract the degenerates.

found her doppleganger on tinder

Remember Eddie Murphey as Bu'whe? Or Steve Martin as King Tut? Never again.

I had to turn it off at the "can't we just have sex" part.

Fucking gross.

Do they do Trump sketches every week now? Even Bush didn't get this many. Did they just run out of ideas and are just letting whoever do it now?

They used have such good sketches. It was like an American Monty Python shame its just become unfunny comedians and Baldwin trying to squeeze comedy out of Trump

>video isn't available in your country by the user who uploaded
>tfw the worst chimp you can imagine is racist towards your country

I though Trump wasn't a gorilla.

I put my GPS location as Southern Brazil once because all you huehue's advocate its whiteness so much, was hoping to see some nice white bunda. I got very disappointed, is there any specific place or is southern Brazil just a meme?

dear whyte people ims not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=CmakXDR2Uwk

>it's a limp-wristed numale
>actually gets an erection over how virtuous he is for dating an ugly minority

fuckin wew liberals

You bite the fry, the fry bites back, my man

Damn

Damn

dayyyummm

You just cant scan an area bigger than 6 miles in brazil, if you dont scan a small area around rich neighrboods you get flooded with monkeys.

We had slaves everywhere, no place is really safe from them poping on your tinder, you gotta really narrow it down and even then you will be exposed to crap.

Ops, my adhd + weed kicked in and clicked the wrong post

here is your you and a girl whose profile description said "dont treat me delicately, im not a feminist"

This woman lives in what I consider a shitty neighboorhood, but its middle class

It's like watching an actual gorilla in clothes.

Whats that hairstyle called?

>American Monty Python

triggered

Shit Supernova

Oh my goodness...

>white liberales got a token female negro to act out all the stereotypes about black females being boorish, aggressive and dumb so they could laugh at her
Why do liberals do this? Youtube also did this recently during april fools where they pretended snoop dog was one of their developers with the joke being "hahaha he is dumb thug rapper, he is too dumb to a programmer".

Seriously Amerifats. Why do your leftists like to make fun of blacks so much?

I get the absurdist angle, but I feel everything tried to cast as a joke was a cliche.

because they're the real racists in america.

SHEEEIIIT

Kek. """She""" looks like a racist caricature of a black person.

haha, n1 hans

>pic
I guess I'm #BTFO #REKT

Oh my damn

Dear black people.

BUT MY MOM IS NOT A GORILLA!
Why the fuck should I care?!

Who wants to start a campaign defending Leslie's choice to be FTM?

>She's not FTM!
>I KNOW!

I really don't understand the leftist desire to force 70 I.Q. negresses into positions where they're only going to humiliate themselves.

AYO
SO UMMMMM
*SMACKS LIPS*
YOU WUZ SAYING DAT
WE WUZ DONALD TRUMP AND SHIT

SHEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTT

It must be something hardwired into the white brain. They can't help but find the next Saartjie Baartman to parade around.

can't watch it in my country.

Where do you find them? I only get nignogs

Literally looks like a black man

>not white

Why is she """"famous"""". Anons on Sup Forums consistently make me laugh more than she does. Hell, I'm funnier than her. Shy is she on sNL

>I really don't understand the leftist desire to force 70 I.Q. negresses into positions where they're only going to humiliate themselves.
Its to show how inclusive they are. Its like when you see the retarded kid asking some hot Becky to the prom and she says yes. Its a feel good story that has nothing to do with reality. Becky will never suck or fuck the retard, kiss him or even hold his hand because Becky is naturally repulsed by the retard. However, Becky will play along and hang out with the retard for a couple of hours so everyone that sees her afterwards can oooh and ahhh at how brave and sweet Becky is and little Beckys pussy will get moist thinking about what an incredible gift she is to humanity as long as little Beck doesn't have to hold hands or suck a retards dick. Its all about the feelings. It has nothing to do with anything else. Everyone gets a fucking trophy, no one wins or loses anymore because that would hurt someones feelings.