Is this a movie meant for Sup Forums?

Is this a movie meant for Sup Forums?

Is that a fucking SA uniform?

BLEACHED

>A romantic drama centered on a mixed-race German girl and an SS Officer.

OIL

(((((STENBERG)))))

>Amandla (((Stenberg)))
What is this there are black jews now too? Even a black with high verbal IQ blood can't spell "Amanda?"

kek

Does it seem like (((they))) have been pushing the WM/BG more than BM/WG lately? Are (((they))) trying to appeal to us or something after being called out on their interracial bullshit?

Apparently it's a Zulu name. Her mom got bleached by a Danish guy, so she may not be a kike. She also identifies as non-binary according to Wikipedia, top kek.

Sounds pretty Jewish desu senpai

Wouldn't this be making nazis more human in the eyes of the viewer? Sup Forums btfo for no reason

>Daned

however that "danish" guy is actually not a ethnic Dane. That "danish" guy is a half Eskimo so that makes her 1/2 negro, 1/4 eskimo and 1/4 Dane. A mutt fit for the United states of mongrels.

Stenberg is not a jewish name though. Its means closely translated "Stone hill / mountain".

Ethiopian Jews

I meant identifying as non-binary.

>identifying as non-binary.
what does that mean? Is that some trans thing?

>so that makes her 1/2 negro, 1/4 eskimo and 1/4 Dane
Probably less negro than that, since her mom was an African American, who're like 15-20% white on average to begin with.

It means neither male nor female. Those are the people who go by zhe/zir and shit like that.

>go by zhe/zir and shit like that.

They don't want WWII to end

Non binary would be something like "not the usual", its 1 or 0. Binary in politics would be right wing and left wing, but we know that there are people who are between the wings and people who have some stances from both wings.

A lot of trans people are arguing that gender is a spectrum just like political wings, colors etc. (you have green, light green, metallic green etc.)

Kek is strong with you. And I share the sentiment.

They do know Hitler didn't hate blacks, right

Dane halflings can get free citizenship here if they remove at least one nigger, spic, and mudslime.

>biology is just like the political spectrum

how kind of you but I think 99% of Danes will say "no thanks".

He didn't prosecute/kill blacks like he did jews and gypsies but he still considered them a sub human race and Nuremberg Laws were applied to them.

cute couple.

The brown uniform isn't SS though.

Get your fucking media under control burgers.

You have free speech and fucking trump in the white house and still keep pushing out this cancer that is destroying the minds of white people

I don't fully agree with them but it is a scientific fact that people who identify with the opposite gender have a brain of that gender.

Thank you for citing your argument.

>gender is a social construct
>brains are physically different depending on gender
Pick one

>it is a scientific fact that people who identify with the opposite gender have a brain of that gender.
As a son of two idiots with PHDs in biology with a focus on genes and DNA I can tell you that is not the case. There is not concrete data to support that claim.
If any new stuff have come out the last 3 months that I am not aware of then please sent me a link.

errytiem

The propaganda is insane.

A SA soldier and a nigger.

TOP FUCKING KEK

I don't think gender is a social construct, I'm just saying their words lol

There is literally nothing wrong with interracial relationships, as long as they are heterosexual and monogamous

I bet half of you who are triggered have no problems jerking off to traps as long as "she" is white.

sup CF

Ep 1: Bleached
Ep 2: Bleached By Chlorine

> mixed-race German girl
Hhahahahhahahaha

TANNED GERMAN

wiki / Personal life:

"Stenberg identifies as non-binary and as an intersectional feminist. She prefers "they/them" or "she/her" pronouns. She was named "Feminist of the Year" in 2015 by the Ms. Foundation for Women. She has previously identified as bisexual; however in an interview for Elle's September 2016 issue she was quoted as saying in part, "Bisexual is a word I am not too attached to [...] it implies a dichotomy that doesn't take into account trans people. So maybe pansexual is more accurate for me."

Kill it with fire.

>(((scientific fact)))
My mom works as a nurse. She once told me about a guy who claimed to be a werewolf. He howled at the moon, bit a nurse, and tried to jump out the window of his second floor room. Did he have the brain of a wolf? Because he should probably appeal being committed to the nuthouse and get relocated to an Alaskan wildlife preserve.

Rhineland bastard, I suppose.

>scientific fact
>0 sources

He sterilized the all Rhineland bastards (mulattoes product of black french soldiers raping german women) to remove them from the gene pool.

Digits again, Lars. Checked.

Yeah, they realized if they're going to get away with all this they need to at least give us the nigresses

>Dis baby need a name to make her successful in Holly Wood
>Ayyo Doctor whats yo wife nam?
>..Amanda
>Stupid ass cracka! my daughter be unique an original lame ass nigga
>Imma call her Amandla

>What shall I write for family name, Shequanda?
>Hol up imma give her a jew name
>Like whoopi goldberg or sum sheeit
>Yea dem jew mufuggas make cash money for real

>*sigh* How about Steinberg?
>Nigga imma whoop you ass i SAYS she unique
>How bouts Stenberg ?

>berg
EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

"raping"

>berg

I think I understand why jews are such fans of race mixing propaganda.

Either they are doing this because they have a deep desire of being accepted by their host countries or because it is a Jewish fetish spawned from the fact that it is taboo to race mix with non jews.

but Sup Forums told me only BM/WF propaganda existed?

kek

It's always you fucking Balks pulling Hitler's opinions out your asses.
He didn't give a flying fuck about Africans other than that they can have their own state in Africa.

stenberg is swedish
means stone(sten)mountain(berg)

>he still considered them a sub human race

HE
WAS
FUCKING OBVIOUSLY
RIGGGGGGGGHHHT

> F
Did you just assume their gender you bigot

I don't mind. White male/black female trigers black guys more than anything.

>colonized!