"Trump is Hitler"

>"Trump is Hitler"
>"Fuck off!"

Net Worth: 5 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>opinion of a celebrity, let alone a "comedian" being relevant
When will this meme die? Help me, Ja Rule.

Such a shame that people who I like go out and make such a fool of themselves.
Can't get myself to watch any of his comedy anymore.
Having a different opinion is okay, but making an ass of yourself like this ruins anyone's image in my book.
I'd rather have him walk naked trough town in a heroin binge than what he did, fat ass straya cuck

I only like celebrities who say what I want to hear.

LA rotted his brain.

This guy likes getting cum spit in his mouth and getting fucked with strap ons

fill me in, video? article? what did he say

youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE

literally who

>Ruby Rose
>Rebel Wilson
>This butthurt cunt
America keeps making the biggest retards from Aus/UK famous.

His older stuff is funny as fuck, he has really lost his touch, the fucked himself by succumbing to the fake LA celeb life. He might bounce back, but his stint about Trump is weak and lackluster, he was probably paid for that joke, hence it being shit

Jim used to be good, I don't know what happened to him.

^this

Can we treat aussyland like leafs now?

yes since about 2011

John waters is my favorite degenerate

I agree, I love to hear celebrities make an actual argument

He started thinking people cared about his political opinions.
He can make jokes with a leftist point to them, and as long as they hit I don't care. He's not even making jokes though. A quick way to end a comedians career is to convince them that people want to hear anything besides a joke from them.

>an Australian BTFOs a Brit, while the American audience sucks his dick and fiddles with his balls

Feels damn good being the master race.

>i respect America's gun laws but haha they're dumb and you don't need them
>I'd rather get raped, beaten, and murdered than own a gun haha fack off ya cunt

But honestly, I didn't mind that skit. Sure it made fun of what I believe but you always gotta know how to laugh at yourself.

I miss the days of when Jefferies wasn't a preachy cunt

me too. celebitis.

His standup is garbage but his show "Legit" was pretty funny.

These retards seem to think shitting on Trump makes you apart of the couter culture rebelling against the man, but it is the exact opposite.

liberals aint american and i will punch you in the mouth if you try to say otherwise

They were trying to have a discussion and the clown just kept saying "fuck off he's hitler"

holy shit

Piers Morgan still has no answer to his argument, of "fuck you" and the middle finger

You just like that Piers won the apprentice and he has a famous mate.

People that take political opinions from comedians deserve the oven.

>I'd rather get raped, beaten, and murdered than own a gun haha fack off ya cunt

didn't that actually happen to him though

Typical Aussie cuck.

I loved him on Opie and Anthony he was fuckin hilarious. This isn't the same man...wtf happened??
I'd love to see him and Anthony Cumia debate Trump. They're like polar opposites.

Oh I didn't know if that was a true tale he was telling, but in the skit I'm talking about he tells how he was in the shower and someone broke in and beat him up. I thought he was just telling a hypothetical. If it did happen to him for real, good.

>Typical Aussie cuck
The sheep prepper says as the Australian dominates the discussion with his enormous stage presence.

Look Kiwi, I know we're brothers but you could learn a few tricks if you paid more attention to your alpha older sibling.

>Immigrant on a VISA.

There's another factor not mentioned

If you're an Australian or British comedian trying to make it in the USA, going heavy on anti-Trump is a very safe and productive route

You don't have to do any research since Trump is plastered all over your native media, plus the American audience will love you for it - by being a foreigner who is reinforcing their prejudices, you enhance their status versus pro-Trump Americans

I was listening to NPR this morning, it's straight fucking propaganda with the only voice of reason opposing the liberal women on the show being a rep from the ACLU.

NPR SUPPORTS ANTIFA.
NPR SUPPORTS ANTIFA FAGGOT ATTACKS ON THE "ALT-RIGHT"

Piers apologist detected. PIDF pls go

>wouldn't be awful if they made everything better

What a fag.

>It's not a muslim ban-
>FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

His banter is weak.

I bet he's one of those "comedians" where the majority of his humour comes from the fact he has a funny accent.

I love when celebrities make retarded political statements that ruins their career. It's hilarious. If they were smart they would shut up instead of invoking a PR nightmare kek.

Burn them with fire.

He used to be good, everyone we liked used to be good.

The problem with most comedians: Jeffries, Stanhope, Carlin etc is that they are essentially edgy leftists.

They aren't as bad as SJWs since they will shit on feminism and poltical correctness, they still hate nationalism, traditionalism, have disdain for Christianity, and just generally act in an edgy nihilist way that deteriorates society.

They've ruined him haven't they

It's what happens when ideology overrides common sense. Every little thing you do, no matter how spiteful or pointless, becomes a righteous attack against "the enemy."

wait bill maher has a problem with the "muslim ban", guy is fear mongering about muslims for years whats his problem?

I used to love Tim and Eric, its hard to watch them now without thinking about every cuck thing Tim Heidecker has done.

Twitter has ruined the people we used to like

It's hard to even tell who's position is what, what with everyone shouting and yelling and swearing at each other.

>OI MATE FUCK OFF XDDDD CUNT XDDDDD

australians are literal niggers

He's a democrat partisan, whatever Trump does he's going to oppose it.

>whats his problem

Trump did it, then it = bad. No matter what it is. If, tomorrow, Trump ended all violent crime int he US, Maher would have 3 guests on and a studio audience to cheer as he argued how murder and rape are a beneficial thing and shouldn't be stigmatized.

>have disdain for Christianity,

I'm certain almost everyone who shits on Christianity has

>Never read the bible
>Only been exposed to out of context scenes and quotes
>Butthurt about the Crusades or something equally idiotic and irrelevant today

My father received corporal punishment from nuns in a Catholic school and has even bled as a result of these punishments. I've never once heard him go off on a tangent about how the bible sucks or Christianity is cancer. Our inlaws are even quite religious and my little brother is in the boyscouts and attends Sunday school once in a while.

shut up okay? no one cares what you have to say because you're a monkey lol.

yeah.. im the exact same now

brasil is literally whiter than your nigger island "cunt"

No it isn't lol, you're a joke. Stop posting

A friend of mine saw him recently in Invercargill, the whitest part of NZ, with the most sheep.
He said Jeff's bit was good, and pulled none of the virtue signaling shit.
Jeff pandering to his audience whether it be Maher or Invercargill.
Not alpha. Weak desu

Never thought I'd have such a perfect use for this.

It's exactly that. What the fuck is wrong with Jefferies I never thought he'd be this hysterical.

What did he say that was wrong? Piers Morgan is a slimy cunt who deserves a kicking.
Also, I thought you neckbeards loved Hitler? Why don't you want your flabby cuck president compared to him?

Ugly fuck with a dying routine. Hopefully this cunt overdoses in the next year or so.

retarded chav faggot

this is hilariously accurate

His joke about his wife being a model and friends with madona should have let you know he was cucked from the get go

>net worth 5 million
It's fucking nothing

Its enough to live comfortably for the rest of your life.

He drinks cum from assholes with a straw. He puts vibrating eggs up his ass while beating off for hours on end. He's also a drunk.

Text book definition of a degenerate waste.

agree.

the majority of t&e stuff doesn't hold up today so it's ok
it makes for good reaction pics though

>What a fag.

It was a satirical point. He was making fun of the left.

same with Bill Burr

his new special was trash

not even because he whined about muh racism and trump, but because he just isn't that funny now that he married a nigger and is having a nigger baby

Too real.

He's a corporate tool. HBO, owned by Warner Brothers, owned by Time Warner give to the Clinton Foundation. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets instructions on what to say or not say.

It's like what he did with Bernie. Maher had Bernie on his show and he said he was supporting him. After that everything changed. Maher stopped talking about Bernie completely and focused on Hillary and Trump. It's because he was told to do so.

Followed up with a "fuck off" when Piers had tried to explain why its not a "muslim ban". This guy and Maher will help ensure 2018 and 2020 will not be democrat wins.