Did your grandfather tell you something about these crimes? I think not

Did your grandfather tell you something about these crimes? I think not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhL311hzq_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry my grandfather wasn't Russian.

Did the nazis also rape women during their invasions?

is your implication the Western allies did this other than isolated incidents?

If so, please post link.

No

And 2,999,000 of the rapes were done by Russians.

Rape is a part of war

If I know anything about German women,
I bet they invited these soldiers into their home.

Why does nobody ever talk abut japans war crimes during world war 2? It's always muh germanz... oh wait I forgot they're not white so it's ok

That's the official story anyway.

women love rape, why do you think they are importing rapists

you mean over 3 million germans were raped by russian soldiers right?

You being an uneducated retard doesn't mean nobody talks about it

Cant rape the willing

>100s of millions of men were conscripted into war throughout history to protect this

This desu

These do not look like rape victims.

They look like they either commit suicide or were murdered.

I honestly don't understand how anyone could maintain an erection before and during a rape. But then again, I'm more refined and sophisticated than the average rapist.

Lol ya this.

Fucking bullshit.

People talk about it but not as much as the (((Holocaust)))

Ya the whole town committed suicide to avoid being raped and tortured by Russians.

>Did your grandfather tell you something about these crimes? I think not.

But not for the reason you're implying

That is not a pictire of US soldiers

Rape baby knows whats up

she probably deserved it tbqh

Why not 6 gorillions?

Note because my Grandad wasn't a filthy Russian and historical articles from Germany state that Germans surrendered to Americans and reinforced against Russia since they were so cruel. Also I don't remember Americans rolling into towns and collecting people for human experimentation so shut the fuck up.

And those rape babies grew up to be the Germans we know and love today.

That's blast death, they died of concussion.

Imagine youve been fighting in a war and havent even seen a woman in 3+ years.

It dosent surpries me in the slightest that muricans raped german qts.
IMO 50% or more of men will rape pretty girls if they can get away with it.
Most poorly educated soilders would rape young girls in a heartbeat during wartime.

No idea. I wasn't there.

>we'll simply spread our legs
>women

Yes,everyone did at some degree in every war, Germans did it less. because punishment was death.

Thats the reason why we where fighting against these peaces of shit.

By the looks of her she wasn't raped top kek

It's true though Nazi soldiers could wind up in jail for this. My Polish grandparents said Soviets raped, Nazis didn't

>Germans did it less. because punishment was death
Lol are you sure?

Nope, mine was in the Pacific front

No becose they thought that slavic woman arent worth rapping that they are subhuman and stuff.

Yes, I'm sure.

They didn't need rape anywhere, slavs are whores and they fucked willing Ukrainians instead.

Women have little to do with defending or controling civilisation; they just exist. If foerign men enter a civilisation the retards biology kicks in and they think fucking the forigners is a sensible survival stratgey.

Actualy americans also where killed ,the thing is though,that it wasnt before ot all came to light,after generals of american army had heard of this ,what there soldiers where doing in france they understood there mistake but many woman where rapped allready so it was to late.

>They didn't need rape anywhere, slavs are whores
By your logic there was not rapes in the whole ww2. Because womens were whoring themselvs for money, food and other things many such cases!

How many of those "allied" rapes were soviet liberators?

I expect the vast majority, that pic is probably a cherrypicked isolated incident by the capitalist countries with happens in every war ever

No they preferred killing civilians over raping

>muh nazis did no wrong

You can say what you want about them but they didn't rape

There were. many Ukrainians viewed Germans as liberators, so they willing had sex with them. nobody viewed commies as liberators and Germans were not as much of whores, they can't compete with slavs.

russians lost 30+ milj dead. Im not saying rape was justified but when you invade another country and kill their people by the millions... your going to find it very hard to appeal for their humanity once the tables have turned.

Nobody is saying that they didn't nothing wrong, they didn't rape as much, instead they executed civilians if someone tried to resist.

>Germans were not as much of whores
I doubt it.

I've actually read about instances of german women whoring themselves to Soviets willingly just to be able to eat. All women are whores, no exceptions

Russians only raped like 50 women before the stavka shut it down by stringing up everybody involved. Germans demonstrably raped and killed millions.

MUH 20000000000000000000 ARYAN GERMAN MAIDENS RAPED!!!!!!

Germans dindu nufin tho :)

my grandpa was on the other side though. but i didnt here him talking about WW2 once

yeah sure every army in the history of mankind raped but not muh germany

No but he did tell me about flamethrowing a barn full of germans

They sure raped France

Of course they did.

She's a big girl

War crimes are a retarded meme. Just call it "war" and be done with it. The whole 19th century gentlemanly duel between nations ideal was always a lie and has made progressively less sense over the decades.

the ameritard is obviously

wow i never tought that americans were like this. i tought only russian commited mass rapes

start shit get hit
they totally deserve every rape done by red and polish army

Yeah that's what I was taught in high school. Damn Russians raped muh 3 gorillian

They didn't start it

Nah not really most of the civilian casualties caused by germans was by bombing or repressing resistance movements.Rape was extremly rare,do some research first.

What a difference does one man make... you'll be able to shitpost eternally in WWII threads because of him.

maybe if I get drafted into a war I can finally lose my virginity.

Women will give up freedom for security willingly every time.

>muh beautiful aryans dindu nuffin
anyway, germany deserves to be fucking annihilated considering how many times they ruined europe already

>blast death, they died of concussion
By that you mean... what? gunshot through roof of mouth?

With Iraqi of Afgani?Tough luck pal.

it was against the law and you would get an execution

watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=NhL311hzq_0

Yeah best of luck with that.

10 commandments of the wehrmacht. Different for the SS though, especially the Einsatzgruppen.

Waffen-SS was basically the first version of an honorable "EU" army. Other SS devisions were different though, different rules and propaganda etc.

My grandfather wasn't in Germany though

Btw you could always try Ukraine. And for god sake, you are near Columbia.

how is it part of war? cause you kill the village and rape their women? as a final show of dominance fill their bellies with cum?

What if you get raped instead?

Its was also against the law in the soviet army. Rules are thrown out the window during wars.

The only people that are allowed to utter such a complain are Europeans. Not you Burgers that pretty much do the same since 1945.

>cause you kill the village and rape their women?
Yep, that's about it.

>lose my virginity
If he lose his virginity, he wins.

They all had it coming. Hitler's popularity stood on women, and therefore women deserved to be held responsible for what Reich did. Most of soviet soldiers lost their family members to war, and har every reason to just put down ones responsible after they finished to have fun, and yet they only used them for natural biological purpose. They were quite merciful, if you ask me.

By "allied soldiers" do you mean RED ARMY gopnik slav shit stains?

Probably a little bit more done by black American troops.

Not everyone is a default maniac rapist like you Ivan.

>Rules are thrown out the window during wars.
Only in """Great""" Britain. The rest of us aren't bipedal animals. True story.

This,
I agree with you hans, but it goes back further than '45, it goes back to WWI and the balfort declaration

Shock wave from an explosion. If you are close enough it will fuck up your softer bits in your body/head.

Hey!I am not maniac, rape is normal.

Thats a man.

yes actually

I dunno why but the thought of that turns me on.
>take over village
>breed their women
>rape them in front of their husbands
errybody is getting cucked

Why are they on the benches?

Who else has rape fetish here?

There is no distinction between Germans and Russians when it comes to rape on the eastern front. Stop being a naziboo, you are giving American patriotism a bad name.

THANK GOD lmao but did you ask xis identity cislord?

>I am not a maniac
>tape is normal guys
My fucking sides, good one Gopnik

USA soldiers are Aryan pure Christian and NEVER would harm a female! Pic relevant, typical USA soldier during WW2.