Merkel will pay refugees to leave Germany

GERMANY WHAT THE FUCK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213978/Merkel-offers-cash-handouts-migrants-leave.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are at least a few thousand refugees that have multiple asylum indentities who recieve serveral thousand Euros welfare per month.

Help us God

>sure, i'll take your money and "leave Germany"
>goes back to raping your white women

How about not letting them in in the first place the fucking stupid wonky eyed cunt. Straight in the chamber.

so she is giving them money, so they would go to some other EU country?

Dont worry they will just take the money, hop over the border and then come right back with a new fake name, since controlling """refugees""" is racist.

Thats already what happens when """refugees""" are deported.

every rapefugee will make a stop in germany to collect that check.

then go to sweden.

Sup Forums you are fucking retarded, what do you think germany can do? just kick out all foreigners? do you have any idea how quickly nato would step in to destroy the "evil nazis"?

As British xpat in germany i wounder if i can take this offer up

How will you ever know if they left when they don't need any ID?

>British

sorry you're too white, racist.

They won't even do that. They'll take the money and come right back, claiming to be someone else.

Somehow being "impossible to vet" means you have to take them IN, instead of keeping them OUT.

Another excellent example of deal making by the German government. This is even better than the deal they made with Turkey over refugees!

How do the Germans keep doing it?

Keeping them around > Paying them to return on their own

I don't see anything wrong with this.

>ITT underage morons with no investment in reality, politics, adhering to conventions etc yadda yadda

Just when you think they can't be anymore cuck. They cuck it up a notch.

Yes normal in Germany. Better we pay them to go back than they stay in our country

This.

>have a friend who lives in Germany for years now
>go visit her
>stay there and pretend im a Syrian
>get money
>go home with allot of dosh and replace my shitty car

What can go wrong?

with money

They are literally worse than sweden:
express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million

Merkel offers cash handouts worth millions of pounds for migrants to return home in an embarrassing U-turn
The German chancellor agreed measures to speed up deportation
An estimated 450,000 rejected migrants are set to be sent home
Scheme includes £76million of cash incentives to leave voluntarily.

BUILD THE WALL AND GERMANY WILL PAY FOR IT

Remember when they caught a nigger with like 10 identities recently who scammed 30.000 Euro and all he got was 200 hours of social services as punishment.
Thats an hourly wage of over 100 euro.

How incompetent can you get?

THEY JUST KEEP ON WINNING

unbelievable

>Migrate to Germany as Mohammed
>Collect money
>"Leave" and go spend a weekend smoking pot and fucking prostitutes in Amsterdam
>Migrate to Germany as Khaled
>Repeat

You are acting like it is a bad thing?

The future of the white race is worth the price...

Get the niggers out, pay them if you have to.

Send them to Israel.

Are there any actual Germans left? Because I don't know how you let her get away with this.

Most of them have like 10 identities.
They will just take the "goodbye cash" for all 10 of them, do a U turn outside of the border and get back inside with 10 new identities.

Refugees in germany are neither digitally or centrally registered, there is no database of who is actually here.

election is near

>Merkel will pay refugees to leave Germany
It's cheaper than giving them and their kid and their kids...etc gibs in perpetuity

>just kick out all foreigners?
Nobody is talking about foreigners. Kicking out undocumented migrants is right within the rights of a country. So is kicking out people without a right to stay a and people that openly abuse they system and actually break the law, e.g. using a fake identity to enter the country or lying about how they came to the country(according to dublin agreement not a single refugee in germany actually has a right to stay)

>do you have any idea how quickly nato would step in to destroy the "evil nazis"?
Nato wouldnt do shit as stated before this would be just according to the rights granted to countries.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about, least of all asylum and deportation stuff in Germany, the post collection

Could you for once stop being braindead? Oh wait, I'm on Sup Forums.

Commies : Little Intelligence
Women : No Intelligence
Commie Women : BIX NOOD MUH

Come on, let's appeal to Soro's big heart and wallet. We need more Diversity. MMMOOOARRRR

(so we get to Racewar quicker, mach shnell, qickqvick)

Can i just go and life under Trumpreich?

Get away with sending the niggers away?

That is what the germans want.

I know right? Their handling of this entire refugee situation is a true testament to German efficiency! It's no wonder the European Union is such a well run institution, what with the Germans being at the helm of the whole thing.

I'm from rural bavaria and even here only 80% of my friends are redpilled.
If I go into the city everyone in university is a bluepilled cuck crying for more refugee cock.
I dont even know how to deal with such a massive ammount of ignorance and naivity

>Paying hard earned German money to shitskins for them to leave instead of out right kicking them out by force

Not cool, not cool at all.

What if they come back with a different name as refugees?

Germany is getting rid of niggers and you are complaining?

This is good news... It signals a shift in the chaos.

Unless you like niggers raping your women and driving peace trucks through your oktoberfest...

>rapefugees are law-abiding 'citizens' who will do as told or agreed upon

yeah right, just like hitler "only wanted to deport the jews" we cant let the holocaust happen again! dont be stupid, germany doesnt have any rights only the privilege to enforce american order while it kills itself

how in the hell is she not dead yet?

she invites the muslim horde into germany.
gives them food, housing, and monthly money with german tax dollars.
allows them to run unchecked, committing crimes of all kinds against the german people.
puts even more people in danger by actively hiding the crimes.
now wants to use more tax payer's money to send these fucks home, "voluntary".

germans are cucked beyond belief.

>1. Go to Germany
>2. Take money to leave Germany
>3. GOTO 1

Infinite money

We don't get it, there is something hidden here, seriously, you can't be a such retard in real life to take such decisions, is just to much.

Go be a cuck else were

Why the fuck do they have to pay them money though? That money is not free, it comes from the taxpayers. This shit is ridiculous, what measures are even being putting in place to make sure the refugees being paid leave the country for good?

And the people are still voting for merkel, have fun with another term with her.

Every time I run out of cash at the end of the month, I wrap myself in a towel and sing some Arabic tune on my way to to the welfare shelter. Works every time.

Do you guys have any statistics on muslim crime in Germany?

start arguing anytime

Congratulations to Sweden. No longer the most cuckolded nation on Earth.

>I wrap myself in a towel and sing some Arabic tune on my way to to the welfare shelte
I take it you're a second generation Turk then, if that works?

Why bother with you racist shitheads :^)

You are fucking retarded, maybe you should try to stop doing meth.

Lining all refugees up to shoot them and sending them away are 2 different things.
The first is breaking international laws while the other is enforcing international laws.

Why should we trust the people who persecuted Cologne whistleblowers?

Or Schulz who is literally male Merkel and openly communist.

that part sucks... but it is SMART.

This will stop any accusations from the jews that "the NAZIS are rising"

Humanitarian actions cant be demonized by the jews and the left.

Think about how much money you are ALREADY giving them by feeding them, housing them and paying for their medical and sending them to school...

Oh sure as hell are they "leaving"
CDU (The biggest """""conservative"""""" we got) was happy and proud that some what over 500 mudslims got deported. cucks went wild and cryed because of those poor refugges that are coming from a save country and just want money like the leaches that they are.

But 500 next to the MILLIONS that we have taken in this is nothing

They wont leav

We are fucked

Will some Hans bro please explain the thought process behind this (preferably with facts)?

Or are you guys just as cucked as Sweden now?

Question for my German bro's.
do you think a blond, blue eyed, male could pass for a sandnigger?

if so I'm seeking assylum

She was doing this over a year ago they would take the money and come back a few months later

obviously, but what is real and what is reported are two different things. if germany were to start kicking out minorities you know damn well what the headlines would be

Who needs university degree when you can get rich doing this shit, kek

I used to think what we did to germany with russia at the end of the war was a mistake. I now realize it was for the wrong reasons.

Germany is a disgusting eyesore. It needs to be removed.

Poles and turks conspiring to jew Germany.

Some things never change.

>"Everyone is wrong!!!"
>Doesn't even point out how they are wrong exactly
Enjoying this laugh.

This.

Ha, and you idiots think niggers aren't smart.

BLACKED.

>but they will get more if they stay.

FINISH THE FUCKING SENTENCE!!!

>so she is giving them money, so they would go to some other EU country?

Since they are in Germany... Why don't the go to .. . SWEEEDEN! :D

official gov. numbers of sexual harassment on children per 100000 citizens in year 2015.
4th place is asylumseekers.

How cucked do you have to be that you have to appease your invaders and pay them off to leave? What happens when they just take the money and stay put. Put your foot down and deport them, no gimmedats required.

have some more

nice bait du spasti

To be fair, it's the same deal here in the US as far as cities and campuses go. Normie concentration in both.

this one is a year old, and only on the lower end of numbers. multiply that with a hundred and you should have some accurate numbers to calculate with. nothing in the lügenpress, of course.

gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime

>pay for migrants to cross Mediterranean
>pay for housing, education, food, spending money, legal representation, etc., etc...
>pay in terms of HDI scores, popular opinion, national stability, etc., etc...
>pay migrants to leave
>they either refuse, or just come right back, again on your dime, only to be bribed out again

Germany is a corpse in free fall.

what the fuck Algierians

This is Germany now.

Refuges replied already.
They said NEIN!

i don't know how much longer i can take this before i go full breivik

>In a highly-embarrassing U-turn over the ill-fated plan, which saw 1.2million

ONLY 1.2 million?
I know for a fact that's criminally low-balling it.

just joking. the actual number is between 1 and 1.2 million crimes per year, by , mudslimes only. there are 200-400 asylum centers torched every week, cia press has a media blackout though. if the international press would get a grip of the kike holocaust going on here, there would be serious consequences for the regime, they would all be in den haag by now and we would have civil war.

all in due time, the evidence does not just vanish, you know.

>NATO
You mean america?
Trump wouldn't do anything but maybe say a neutral thing about Merkel. Or maybe finally pick up her calls.

If you pick your targets better, go on ahead.

>official gov. numbers
>dumb graphic made by racist on twitter

See above and

sorry eh there's more
they said they will suck the milk from the tits of Merkel until they taste blood... k looks like thats it

> if you come to Germany illegally you get free money
What did she mean by this?

I doubt they even need to do this. I fully expect Merkel to be okay with it if they take the money and say they'll leave but then won't actually leave. Moving immigrants who you paid to leave by force is racist after all.

Money is just representation of work done by your nation or your ancestors
It doesn't deserve being thrown in a toilet like that

You're the one still posting lol

Why ARE you bothering when you've got nothing to actually say?
Oh, because you're pathetic enough to ACTUALLY feel superior to people you literally have to imagine exist via the internet.
Is your Skinner box fun?

even if trump would pass up an opportunity to put germany in its place, he is only one president, and a very old one

>until
When they taste blood the teeth sink it.

Why did you Germans elect this cunt? Not that I can talk, although I voted conservative.

WHY NOT JUST SEND THEM BACK

yes, the official numbers are so racist right? someone should make nazi numbers illegal!