What is going on in Canada?

Everytime I hear about them, things are getting more and more insane.

They are in a nationwide virtue death spiral

Should Trump annex them?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?utm_term=.2a90e61ae646
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8-bw3nLMA
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/of-100-new-federally-appointed-judges-98-are-white-globe-finds/article4101504/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Should Trump annex them?

that would be for the best

I can't even make fun of Canada anymore.
They're just too pathetic.

This please save us, we'll be some kind of Orwellian caliphate by the time weedman is done crying on camera for five years

lets not forget that this sort of shit spawned in american liberal campuses and spread everywhere else like a fucking disease

More cucked than Sweden

Day of the rake when?

non-voting status for three generations? or do you think you could sort yourselves out in two?

This is great, actually. You can assault black people and just yell, "I hate white people," and avoid hate crime charges.

>more cucked than sweden
literally impossible

their whole country is like a Kafke play.

That's what happens when you elect a literal dudebro Ken doll to the office of prime minister

Slap a Mexican and yell "I hate (((White))) people"

You guys sure are trying to make the impossible possible.

True. Sorry.

>that ID
>"rox sox"

Time for Trump to annex Canada, to rock socks.

>non-voting status for three generations? or do you think you could sort yourselves out in two?

NEVER let our liberals vote. they are even more retarded than your own.

If America stopped exporting so much degeneracy, it might give us a chance to catch our breath.

Can white men yell that and punch other white men?

Is it possible to hate a post and love it at the same time?
I live right below you guys, and as funny as a meme this is becoming I'd rather have us both do well then have one of us suck diggie

That would be good. Also up the voting age to 25 or 30, and make it +5 years for women so that men out number female voters.

> Kafke

At least he's not Harper. Harper would've spread his country's buttcheeks to azns even earlier.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for leaves now.

Daily reminder to carry your CCW wherever you go; hopefully more dumb leftists and nigs try doing that here and get Trayvonn'd.

>Canada, the Sweden of the new world.

When I normally get a (you) from a canadian it is almost always an ad hom or a logical fallacy.

I have a theory that most canadians don't advance beyond a 12 year old mental age. Hence their rapid descent into namecalling and shit flinging.

It's not their fault though. They are subjected to ideological indoctrination and kept stupid by their government. They lack the thought processes we all take for granted.

Don't worry, we'll sort ourselves out. The tides are shifting and we still have some based as fuck men left in this country and people are pissed off as fuck at Trudeau right now. Liberals are mad as fuck at his reneging on changing fptp and they're growing nervous and uncertain about the economy. I personally think Trudeau will be a one term PM but that may be some wishful thinking.

We also have our share of based as fuck men in this country. Pic related.

>When I normally get a (you) from

Ok then

>as fuck
>as fuck
>as fuck
>as fuck

A significant number of Canadians on this board are legit Antifa-tier Marxists who come to sow discord. I know a couple, including one who admitted to coming here every single day in the lead up to the election. Don't let them demoralize you.

that's a new one i'll add it to your list of excuses.

>chinks
>proxies

now also

>antifa

Marxist infiltrator spotted.

Kys neet fucc boi. And learn to read.

gl leaf, I still very much enjoy that old lady bitching out your prime minister, he cracks so easy when someone can play stronger guilt cards than him. you're right he is prolly gonna lose

You're more meme than man.

>tfw majority of kikenada is liberal

>be Canadian
>hate white people

Sounds about right. Canada, you're becoming a tactical threat lately. Knock it off.

what is an acceptable level of collateral damage for an invasion?

>import 10 million refugees into Canada
>get Trump to build wall on Canada border
>round up refugees to remote farms and mining operations
>make slavery legal
>encourage them to have kids
>only escape is through frozen barren wasteland with no population into cold sea
>no way for refugees to fight back or escape
>become superpower

>no source
>cropped image

It's the top post in r/canada

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?utm_term=.2a90e61ae646

Someone does that to me and ill remove their jaw from their mouths with my bare hands. Cops and judges are pussies. They can't solve crime, you can kill shitskins and hide their bodies;who will find them,huh?

>assault isn't a crime in Canada
Literally what? What kind of anarchistic hellhole is that place?

Should Trump annex them?
FUCK no. They can stay shit up there. BUILD WALL

Fuck no. We just need a northern wall too.

What do you think Trudeau is doing? His wife is being spread over a bed by chinese foreign diplomats right now.

Yep. Thanks a lot America.

And also their nigger culture made things even worse up here.

Ye.

Annex and gib non-voting status.

The founders of the US said canada must automatcally be accepted if they choose to be part of the US. Read your founding docusments. Invade them and make them choose the right choice.

>r/canada

>immediately after ruling go apeshit and punch everyone i the courthouse
>no charges filed

WATCH IT, user

>Annex and gib non-voting status.
Fuck no. They can remain a steaming pile of shit. BUILD NORTHERN WALL

Cool meme arrows, kid, this has been linked and talked about for days. Educate yourself, shill.

The Queen won't like that, user. We won't like that.

>assualt isn't a crime if it's against whites
What the fuck. So can you kill them in self defence?

Fuck you asshole

Trudeau needs to be executed. Canada is 2nd on the "most cucked country" list, defeated only by Sweden.

In Michigan, can confirm. Liberal Canadians are some of the most insufferable faggots you'll ever meet.
By the way, what is it with your stupid liberals retiring and then moving here and continuing to work?

We have to make Canada safe for her lad.

It's only a matter of time before the Royal Family must flee due to islamization of the UK, we must secure a future home for them. It is our duty. Saving Canada is our task.

fug (you), you butt brain

No. Trump should place an economic embargo on Canada until it straightens up and returns to normalcy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8-bw3nLMA

I know (((who's))) behind this... mexicans

This wouldn't be happening if the septics didn't force us to give up our Empire. This is the septics fault. It's always their fault. WW2 was their fault.

He should fucking bomb them, no joke.

This isn't outrageous or funny anymore, this is flat out hatred and physical violence against white males being approved by liberals and their appointed politicians & authorities.

I live in Montreal, it is socially acceptable for French people to be nationalistic so things could be much worse. I don't want to imagine how things are in pooville Toronto, the whole area with its population should be cordoned off and turned into proving grounds for the newest nerve agents.

>punching a canadian isnt a hate crime
finally some justice

This is great news though
Completely hollows out hatecrimes and sets a great precedent.
>You got drunk punched a black guy in the face after saying fuck black people
>Hire black lawyer
>He cites this case
>Prosecutor says that only applies to non-white People
>Your defence attorney cites a civil rights era case that says precedents reply regardless of ethnicity.

Apply not reply

Wew

Delete Queefbec. It's a fucking blight.

Canada is California minus the good weather and weed.

>They are subjected to ideological indoctrination and kept stupid by their government.

This much is true but I notice it more in the boomer/sub-boomer generation, it's like most of us don't understand how irrelevant and dependent on the US we actually are. It's level of smug self-righteousness I can't relate to. We don't even make our own frozen food here.

Start or join a militia user, be ready to do what is necessary when the shit hits the fan!

you own the oil sands, your the king your the best.

I hate this worthless country.

Well they are searching for their core national identity

Double dipping. A lot of people do it, and you're set up for the rest of your life for an extra few years of work.

So a pile of shit but with flies?

I just discovered tums and they are the best I never had such bad heartburn.

by the time the UK becomes a caliphate canada will either be lost to another fire or 80% ching chongs

and the US will be a stinking brown shit hole

I know, frogs are scum, but they act as an emergency stopgap to the worst of leftist filth. After the DOTR they will be exiled to Nunavut to curb Russian expansion in the North Pole.

Any sane white person would colonize Africa and remove all nigger fauna within a 500 mile radius.

>He cites this case
The judges choose the cases they look at for precedence, not your lawyer

>suffering a woman to vote

filename.kek

We truly are the wittiest.

#GreatBritain

I don't know much about Canada but in what area is this taking place?

>judge dismisses it on a whim because she's a white hating Jew

Whoops, guess you wasted that money on your lawyer eh goy.

M 103 is about to make general islamophobia a hate crime

I like our northern friends, but I wouldn't want them to be part of our country. Too many cucks there.

We already have enough liberals to deal with here. Don't need more. If we could just take Alberta, then maybe.

Canada is continuing the timeline where Hillary won and the SJWs went unchecked. It'll be interesting to see how time treats their choices and ours.

The thing is, if the judge rules that doing this isn't a hate crime, and we're all equal under the law, then he just made it not a hate crime to run around yelling I hate black people and punching them.

He literally would be setting that precedent.

>I like our northern friends, but I wouldn't want them to be part of our country. Too many cucks there.

That's why you give them non-voting status for three generations.

You can't kill all the cucks so you have to wait for them to die while raising a new generation in greater relative freedom and prosperity.

>He literally would be setting that precedent.

He would be.... but you live in a Kafkaesque nightmare, not a country.

Praying each night for daddy trump annexing us

Lawyers cite previous cases.
How do you think they try to Sway the judge?

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/of-100-new-federally-appointed-judges-98-are-white-globe-finds/article4101504/

This.

THIS
If we can take the MAGA to it's logical conclusion, it benefits the world.

link plz