Italian policemen Cristian Movio and Luca Scata', who killed the Berlin Christmas market terrorist...

Italian policemen Cristian Movio and Luca Scata', who killed the Berlin Christmas market terrorist, are denied a medal by the Germany government, after pro-fascism posts on social media are discovered.

not everyone can read spaghetti

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Sphagetti-o's are actually pretty based.

5/5, would help in a war.

We should set up a Patreon or Indiegogo or whatever for this guy and pay him to piss off Merkel.

God bless Italy.

Why the fuck is Italy the most badass country in Europe!?

>cradle of all culture
>uncucked
>fascist cops

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This is the Official Honorable Medal from the

GERMAN HIGH Sup Forums COMMAND

Also awarded is a free Pension of 600 KEK
per month.

In Gratitude

Probably didn't even know he was a terrorist before he shot him.

First those women crying about the German national anthem playing, now this. What in the fuck, Germany?

The caption reads something like: every illegal immigrant costs us (Italians) double the wage of a policeman.

>"he's a hero!"
>posts things I don't like
>"nevermind"
Germany

why is he wearing the union flag?

Yeah this is what loving the old world is now, being a nazi.
>He idolizes an old leader of his country
>killed a foreign invader, a muslim protecting his land
>germany of course has to cry and whine and try to ruin shit as much as possible
This man should not be forgotten and once the right is in control again we should reward him

They did not.
They just found this guy walking all alone at 3 in the morning near the rail station of Sesto, so they asked him for documents. He said he had none ( he forgot his documents on the truck used for the terrorist attack), but he said he was Italian. So the policemen asked him to empty his bag to check the content and terrorist Anri took his gun and shoot Movio in the shoulder, then Scata returned fire and killed him.

Itialian shave always had a unique fashion sense.

Italian police was responsible for the fact that this fuck was in Germany in the first place. He was a criminal, he should have been deported, but fucking lazy Mediterraneans just let him loose to 'exit' the country within x days. So he did, but not home, but to Germany. Also they didn't pass on the info he was a criminal.

So fuck Italy and fuck their police

First one is a quote from Mussolini "The betrayed may sometimes be naive, but the betrayer will always be scum"

Second one Is about not celebrating the 25th of April, a national holiday associated with the liberation from fascism. Translates to:
The 25th of April I will not celebrate:
The defeat of a Nation.
The ending of a truly independent country.
The death of thousands men and women.
The beginning of a corrupt democracy.
The vain sacrifice of all our soldiers
Ends with a quote by V. Borghese "A war can be lost, but with dignity and loyalty. Surrender and betrayal taint a populace for centuries in the eyes of the world."

Third one states that caring for an illegal alien costs about €2.400 per month to the country. Twice as much as the monthly revenue of a cop

Merkel is a loathsome hag.

Heil Hitler, bish :^DD

Getting called a nazi can kill your Career if it sticks to you, so i guess the Women produced These crocodile tears to not get buttfucked by the antifa MSM at home in Germany
80% of Government and 100% of MSM however are complete cucks. cant even argue against that

Based

>The police is responsible for the fuck-ups of a Judicial system polluted by leftist commie "judges".

Hans, I know that you are used to the Sharia police being judge, jury and executioner in your country. But it doesn't work that way outside of your caliphate.

He does have a Point you know ?
The Italians should have never let him through to Germany
And yet i am really not that mad at italy id do the same German politicians wanted These People in our midst against our will and the italians were smart enough to get rid of them asap

Nice hoody bro

>The Italians should have never let him through to Germany
How? Are you aware of the fact that in the EU we have a thing called the Schengen Agreement (which your country sponsored by the way) that abolished all police border checks across Europe?
Things never change. You fuck up Europe. Then it backfires and end up fucking yourself, blaming anyone else but yourself in the process.

Shut up retard, (((Germany))) is responsible for the fact that these sandniggers shits are in Europe in the first place.

Then maybe Germany (aka the EU) shouldn't have opened our borders for these savages. Stop it with your Jewry, eternal Kraut. Everyone can see through you.

and now you went of the rails
What the Fuck is A DUBLIN AGREEMENT ?
It means the Country in which a refugee enters europe (Italy for example) has to ENSURE that the dude doesnt get lost and doesnt wander throughout Europe
Can we agree on that ?
Or have you never heard about that Little factoid

WTF ? How many Muslim controlled zones does Germany have and how many does the Netherlands have ?
You arent in the position to talk like this here

Germany has a whole fucking lot, whereas there is maybe 1 at most in one of the shittiest cities in all of the Netherlands, which gets ravaged by right-wing extremists every few months.
What is your point, eternal Kraut?

And i refer you to the Dublin Agreement here
If the southern EU members could have pulled their shit toghether like they should have
Merkels bullshit wouldnt have stood a Chance
and the Situation wouldnt be 1/4 as bad
But yeah the poorfags can only come with the
eternal Kraut Argument like the fucking Kids they are

Both of you aren't any better so instead of arguing on the internet could you please fix your own countries before we end up in another war that will this time wipe out the white race completely?

Stop posting pedo shit.

Your ancestors were pathetic cowards but you are even worse.

wah wah its all southern europe's fault that my country ruined europe! wah wah! im going to re-elect merkel because im a cucked good goy!
This is what you sound like.
Shut up potato nigger, I'm trying to fix my own country by leaving the EU, which will be soon.

Look whos talking there mister 8%Muslim

That's the only argument you come with, completely ignoring the fact that you're the one important Muslims by the millions.
Thank you for being a martyr, though. You will show the rest of Europe what happens when you become a Muslim majority in a few years. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

the EU forces Italy to take/rescue boat people. Then you demand that Italy keeps them in their country and not let them migrate further north? Fuck you Germany, burn in the oven you built.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

what the fuck do you know about the old world, american?

>>He idolizes an old leader of his country

That man LITERALLY invented fucking fascism.

I know that sounds fun to a stupid kid from the US, but my grandfather and his family had to leave their home on the coast of my country because there was no food after the Italians took our coast in WWII. They starved and killed god knows how many Croatians.

So fuck you, fuck those cops and fuck Mussolini.

>Hero kills a terrorist
>Make a picture with your hand in the air

FUCK YOU NO MEDAL FOR YOU

why is sylvie putting a sock or something in her mouth? I thought I raised her better than that!

BASED

Im not importing them, they flee "the War" according to the EU which has ist seat in Belgium (not Germany for you high Tier intellectuals) we have to help them it is against the Laws YOU anglo
installed dont Forget that (UN n sheeeit you know anglonigger ?) and we Germans have to apply to These rules
not even Merkel can do anything about that
Dont Forget that you White niggers if you want to talk all high and mighty

Read the comments on r/italy.

> blah blah blah Mussolini bad : (

You can think whatever you want about Mussolini, he is dead anyway.

But do you know who IS NOT dead? The people the cops saved by killing that crazy terrorist. And the cops deserve a medal for that.

>what are the Foibe? X'DDD
>Italians genocided in Yugoslavia? never heard of that :^DDD

WW2 was a total massacre, fascism and nazism just became the useful scapegoats.

Half the posts are retards that claim being fascist is illegal, what a shithole

Perhaps Merkel can posthumously award it to the refugee terrorist as a million germans flagellate themselves with big black dildo's painted with little stars of david, while crying out: "ICH BIN KEIN NAZI, ICH BIN KEIN NAZI" with tears in their eyes.

that would be a fitting celebration as Europe slides into the abyss.

What is the point of arguing?

My country has far less shitskins than yours but i am still alarmed by it.

We are all in the same boat.

Protecting normal European citizens from terrorist attacks is obviously not a priority for European governments:
Amri fled from Tunisia to escape imprisonment for stealing a truck[68] and arrived for the first time in Europe in 2011 on a refugee raft[69] at the island of Lampedusa. He lied about his age, pretending to be a minor, and was sent to the temporary migrants reception center on the island.[70] At the center, according to Italian security officials, Amri "took part in a particularly violent riot, when the center was set on fire and several people were injured" and was sentenced for it and robbery[71] to four years in prison, which he served in two jails in Sicily.[70] Amri was released in 2015; according to Italian officials, the Tunisian authorities refused to accept his repatriation to Tunisia, and it is believed that he went to Germany around this time.[70]

In Tunisia, Amri was sentenced in absentia to five years in prison, "reportedly for aggravated theft with violence".[72][73] Prior to that he had been arrested several times for possession and use of drugs.[74] According to his family, he drank alcohol, took drugs and was initially not religious, but had been radicalized in Italian jails.[71][75] The man arrived in Germany in July 2015 and applied for asylum in April 2016. He used at least 14 different aliases and posed as a citizen of Syria, Egypt or Lebanon. He reportedly had tried to recruit participants for a terrorist attack since the spring, and once tried to buy a pistol from an undercover police officer. He had been overheard by the German intelligence offering to carry out a suicide attack, but the German authorities had decided not to arrest him because they deemed him a mere errand boy.[76][77] In Germany he was involved in a bar brawl and drug dealing; later he was involved in a knife attack over drugs in July 2016 and disappeared after police tried to question him.[78] Three weeks before the attack, Moroccan intelligence warned Germany about the terrorist attack planned by him.[79] He had started spending more time in Berlin before the attack and was being closely monitored, however showed no signs of planning a terrorist attack per a report submitted by the German Interior Minister to the state parliament of North Rhine-Westphalia. German authorities were seeking to deport him at the time of the attack, however the legal requirements hadn't been met because Tunisia initially denied that Amri was their citizen but documents confirming it arrived in Germany after the attack.[80][77]

Il Duce would be proud.

Dude who isnt ?
I live near the CZECHAustrian border so i know atleast where to get some good guns when shit hits the fan
But the Bullshit you hear on this thread is just over 9000 at the Moment

The populace needs to crowdfund a solid 24k gold medal be stamped out for this man by a private company. That would stick it to the man. No way he was ever going to get a solid 24k gold medal.

>shoot terrorist
>do something the government doesn't like

>lol no medal for you

These people are delusional.

LOL German government hates Germans.

>when shit hits the fan

I have a theory that it wont hit the fan any time soon. The shitskins wont bite the hand that feeds them and Europeans are too domesticated.

Even the slavs are not what they used to be. No one is chimping out in my country.

By my theory shit will hit the fan but in 30-50 years from now when we are all old and there is no young white males left

>MUH DUBLIN AGREEMENT
>Wants to enforce quotas on everyone
lol fuck off Germany. You invite them in, more come in than anticipated (despite the warnings from everyone). "OMG LOL WE MUST DISTRIBUTE THEM EVERYWHERE, M-MUH FAIR SHARE".

You're so scummy.

Based kebab remover.

>our coast
You just borrowed it

Oh yes. The Dublin agreement. The one you suspended in 2015 so you could take in all those poor Syrian children, prompting even more rapefugees to come here. But the terrorist was Tunisian, so I guess it does not count right?

I mean, you can unilaterally decide it's ok to modify or disapply the terms of an international agreement, but you still get to call other countries out on it when they do not do your bidding. That does not make you an hypocrite at all. Not one bit.

Ok this no Young People meme has to stop
Even the Habsburgs noticed 800 years ago that there were swings in the Population of the HRE with Generations that had lots of Kids and Generations that didnt. Nothing to be scared about. The greatest Colonisational waves were AFTER a Generation of low birthrates after all
But i see your Point there they wait to bolster their Manpower
Thing is that the Muslims are in a perpetual state of Stagnation EVERYWHERE they are in power, they literaly are too stupid to do anything but eat and breed
a Community which is highly organized and has the work ethic of the European People IS stronger than them even when outnumbered

I came here to post this.

Here the evidence that only racists against Islamic terrorism. I hope he will be punished for hate crime against peaceful terrorist.

And why did we do this ? Come on you idiots
cant you even do Basic politics right ?
The Poorfags in Southeast Europe couldnt even raise 500 Mill to help the Syrian People (who faced a REAL Humanitarian crisis after all) Turkey used them as a political pawn to gain more power in Mid east AND fucking SE Europe. Did you Forget the Situation we where in at 2015 or just the things that are convenient to you potatonigger ?
Merkel being a woman of course fucked shit up i give you that, but except for the Northern Member states the whole EU showed their Nigger Tier view of a White Christian Europe
(not Standing together against Turkey for example here) so shut the fuck up if you got no arguments

They will make your country poor so less people will have children. And people will racemix+the foreigners will birth many children

Young Germans will be a minority in their age group when the shit hits the fan

>That man LITERALLY invented fucking fascism.

No he didn't you retard. He took some ideas ut that's it.

Except you mix something up there,
As Long as we are rich enough to Keep the Welfare state up nobody wants Kids
a crashing economy and poor Germany means you got to have Kids for security
This way a poorer Germany might actually be a GOOD THING
The racemixing is just that, a meme, 3 % of any Population are into it and we can do without them, the rest is tribalistic even if they dont know it
Also if you want to racemix in Germany you Need to work, no german woman ever wants a NEET Arab Boy who is smaller than the woman herself
thats why the rapestatistics skyrocketed
The arabs think they get a Girl only to have the german women completely reject them for their Looks and poorfag Status
So they do what poor sexstarved guys do
They rape them

I'm pro-Hitler by why the fuck is anyone pro-Mussolini apart from him influencing Hitler/Fascism etc? He autistically and unfairly invaded Greece, fucked that up, got Germany to clean up his mess catastrophically changing the war.

I wish that sock was my cock, also gib sauce

I think even for all the shit everyone gives Italy, I believe they will be one of the first European countries to wake up.

God bless these men and bless Italy!

Now we need lega nord to deal with the rest of these migrants, Forza Salvani!

It's just an excuse, they would've found something else if it wasn't for those facebook comments.

what does it say?

>3 % of any Population are into it a

>That image

Jesus Christ

The post you're responding to also answers your question. The Dublin Agreement cannot be enforced because of the Schengen Agreement.

see

He's a hero

this

>Union jack
>#salutoromano
>EUR

wtf this guy's confused. anyways I feel sorry for him. they were doing their jobs and fell into a shitstorm way bigger than they deserved. hopefully everyone will learn a lesson on social media and (((freedom))).

>Why do Fascists like the founder of Fascism and not just some Austrian corporal who started a war that killed millions of Europeans and set Europe on the path of liberalism
Geez I wonder why...

Taking a Picture of a german "City-Ghetto" Block as evidence
the amount of scientific research you can expect from /pol
How is Schengen preventing you from keeping the order in your own fucking Country
Schengen explicitly states that EU-Citicens have the right of free travel, this excludes refugees and other subhuman non euro trash
Holy shit ist as if the People on pol dont know about politics and the contracts ordering Their own fucking lifes

lol all that rationalization
no, the reason the arabs rape white chicks is because they think "its not that bad" because white women aren't virgins.

You're the retard Hans. Explain to us how Italy is supposed to let EU citizens go where they want but not non-EU citizens seeing as THEY CAN'T CHECK ANYONE, BORDER CHEKPOINTS ARE ILLEGAL.

This too. But that is their rationale
i never said i was happy with my beloved homecountry going to shit
but the amount of Morons who cant even
talk politics on a board called fucking /pol
honestly gets my blood boiling
If i could id start the next crusade dont get
me wrong but this is real life not the
Natsoc Happy Hour

Fuck Germany!
Seriously, when can we fuckiing dismember that fucking country? I don't even want a piece, just please, please, let's fucking end Germany forever.

The fuck ? Are checkpoints in your fucking Country Illegal ?
Also never heard of inter eu Police helping each other and cooperating ?
When those refugees came we had fucking checkpoints the interior Minister (De Maiziere) even had 3 whole Police and Borderguard Batallions ready to Close the borders until that
Bitch Merkel called them off

I don't speak Mexican. Translate?

Dont get me wrong you could fuck the mussies straight to hell for all i care

Funny old world, it's the case now, it does not matter how brave or right, you are or do. It only matters if your politics are fashionable.
A man can be honest, hard working, brave, selfless, but if he supports the wrong party. He's literally Hitler.

Never change!
BASED!

>So they do what poor sexstarved guys do,They rape them
maybe in germanistan hans,
see you have been radicalised by merkels muslim migrants already

You have included Danzig.

Dank. A worthy medal.

Dumbest thing about that is that she called it "the worst experience of her entire life". Meanwhile her countrywomen get sexually assaulted and raped and her government covers it up. Fucking pathetic.

Dude, you're fucking dumb. The solution to this to stop electing leaders who have expressed desire to destroy Europe. You know, like Merkel. She is publicly invited all the middle East to come into Europe and leaned on other governments to make it happen. Most of these problems can be laid at the feet of German politicians and, by extension, the German people.