Convincing August West to stop smoking pot

It is obvious that the root of her bluepilled mental decay is rooted in her abuse of marijuana. The weed is what's keeping her bluepilled it clouds her judgement and clouds your thoughts. The first step we need to follow in redpilling her is getting her to quite smoking pot and face her problems head on rather than running from them through the use of marijuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk
youtube.com/watch?v=HmafbPjEVrE
vimeo.com/78840026
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xp2A6Lz7tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She will never give you this look when you ask her to toss your salad.

That's besides the point. We need to convince her to stop smoking marijuana and build sound judgements in reality.

this thread is literally autistic

please castrate yourselves

Kek'd and checked.

>She

I don't see how. If we redpill her on pot then the rest will come tumbling down after. Marijuana clouds your judgment and she can't see obvious logic because of it once she stops smoking pot she'll be able to see logical points far more clearly.

You can't. Women are stupid pieces of shit. Once they start no argument from a moral, health, or any perspective will convince them to stop. They surround themselves with fuckboiis and cling to subhuman pothead culture as they lack a mind or personality of their own.

That's why we have to convince her.

Convince her how? They don't care about morality or the redpill. As long as they get attention and food like the simple minded animals they really are, they'll do whatever they want. Trust me, i've tried to convince them.

Through Sup Forums she already gets a shit load of attention here.

Fuck off with your moral authoritarianism and let people destroy their own bodies if they want. Why do you care so much if this bitch smokes pot, are you her mommy?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk

Huh. Ok then

Is she aware of us

Yes

They don't only destroy their own insignificant lives, they contribute to the decay of society. Pothead culture is a cancer that needs to be wiped out.

She fell in love with Owen the cuck Destroyer and works for infowars now.

If you want to change a women, change the men around her and she will follow. You'd have better success convincing a fuckboii to stop being a lazy pothead than a woman.

But it's a bad match because Alex Jones is a pot addict and has bad influence over August.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmafbPjEVrE

Sup Forums is not your personal army.

Not entirely true OP

Pot redpilled the ever loving fuck out of me.

It just gets weirder and weirder.

She has good male role models around her. I think it's just the school system and simplistic peer pressure that made her like that.

We still should redpill the ever loving fuck out of her let's make her an anarchy-capitalist nazi by the end of the year.

>an anarchy-capitalist nazi

I thought you said we were gonna redpill her

Kek I know

is kek trying to communicate with us

All the frog refrences seem to have a deeper meaning

>marijuana is the first redpill
No, ya idiots.

The First Redpill everyone needs to take is Human Biological Diversity.

Liberals ***LITERALLY*** worship the idea of Egalitarianism. It is the foundation of all their beliefs and ideologies and policies.

Their whole world revolves around this lie, that men and women are equal, that race is a social construct, that all human life is equal.

It's a very difficult pill to swallow because it's so indoctrinated into them, but it's the easiest to make the case for. The evidence is so abundant, it's amazing the Progressive Ideology didn't implode sooner.

When in their worldview, the height of evil is Racism, and then you show them that racists were actually right about racial differences, their whole world falls apart, and can be rebuilt.

oh fugg

COULD SHE BE!!! An incarnation of Kek itself?? The chaos stemming from her it seems to be proof!!

CANNOT UNSEE

not bad
>you'll never be in a indie Asian-Wailing band with her
why live?

lmfao, how the fuck did you find this, user?

Going to be tough to do that with Portland, ME surrounding her. It's like "Diet Seattle" up there.

is she drinking milk? maybe she really is /ourgirl/?

Isn't this Emiry (applemilk)?

No she isn't that degenerate there is still hope for Aug Frogg

Does anyone have any other ways we could redpill her?

holy fuck. What god made this?
Top laff

Idk I stole it from a ylyl thread.

No it's autistic how much Sup Forums cares about this random fucking girl from an infowars video that couldn't give two shits about you.

Ya'll motherfuckers are fucking retards... That chicks a 4/10 at best. Go outside you 'tism tits

This is not politics related. Seriously mods, why the fuck do you allow these threads?

your unhealthy obsession with this ugly bitch is seriously delusional.
At best she's a 4/10, and she's an autistic liberal cunt, yet you basement dwelling losers obsess over her... get a fucking life. Go take a shower and go outside...

she's 9.7 you idiot

lmao can't help people like that, they stay on it for decades because it is just good enough that they never hit rock bottom but it certainly has negatives.

Every fucking time someone tells people to stop smoking weed there are tons of people who cry autistic. No one cares about you, only your dealer who now has a customer for life. Oh, sure, a heroin user will die or go to rehab after a year, but a marijuana customer never clears up his mind enough to realize that he needs to grow up. Try it out.

The other girl is sigrid Harmon, a Portland Maine institution, her mom is Stacy Howe

This is politicts related. We're talking about how to convince a leftist to stop being so degenerate.

Caring about people is not autism, it is a lack of sociopathy. You know very little about psychology right.

good stuff. gonna post this many times.

Can any shop wizard do the same thing with Zizek face?

vimeo.com/78840026

wtf am i watching???

First of all OP, you're Sup Forums tier. Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about this girl except for desperate losers wanting her attention. Secondly, if you truly want to change her (((opinion))) it begins with her caring for veterans and how they are thrown literally under the bus of immigrant migration when it comes to healthcare and housing. Feed her sympathy through starving american citizens meanwhile we have fat meximmigrants leeching off of us. Make her see 4chang's reaction video to Berkeley riots. Give her the right direction of her sympathy and she may start to shed one ((opinion)) out of her current (((opinions))). But at the end of the day, all you did was give a whore attention. She won't thank you, she won't consider you. You can't red pill someone this deep into the blue pill without being a in real life mentor, as someone to look up to.

Way to respond to me in the most autistic way possible. You're not just caring about other people you're obsessing over one girl you've never met and will never meet.

>They contribute to the decay of society
t. Authors of "Gas the kikes! Race war now!"

Me? No of course not, I care very little. About to go do something today. Just spending the two seconds it takes talk against marijuana, aka spending your money on stupid shit.

You pay $10 per gram of tobbacco? What about coffee? And marijuana can be habit forming in the exact same way as these other drugs. But paying $10 per gram is for stupid niggers. Also, it fogs the mind. Good luck reading your Aristotle for example when you got brain fog. You will read shitty fiction novels all the time instead.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT CRINGE?!?

What the fuck are you on about the marijuana discussion is not the issue. The autistic part of this thread is how obsessed you all are with this girl.
Also checked.

We'll see what the mods think. Reported.

It's against the rules to post that you saged.

FUUUUUCK

go away normalfag

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xp2A6Lz7tA

Weed is what made me realize how stupid liberals are. Your argument is flawed

>ITT whiteknights of pol

Explain how.

>I don't care!
>LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU HOW MUCH I DONT CARE.

just end it man. You make all rightwingers look stupid

Can someone give me a quick rundown on her?

What the fuck is it with this girl? Pol is becoming an embarrassment

>Sup Forums unironically worships an ugly as fuck boyish leftist degenerate pot smoking bitch

Post you political compass and where you think her's is and where it could be by the end of the year
-2 economics
-3 libertarian

End of 2017
4 economics
2 libertarian

i dont fuck with chicks who look like cobras

Worship is a strong word pot is degenerate I wouldn't worship a pot head nor a leftist. But if she was redpilled you better believe I would.

Hissssss

He didn't say that. He said that marijuana is keeping her from being redpilled, which I wholeheartedly agree with.

Marijuana makes you a docile and an effeminate couch potato with no motivation or prospects in life. It makes you 'feel', rather than think. It allows you escape the harsh realities of life. That is no way to live life. Weed is for degenerates.

Shouldn't you be prepping mohammed swedcuck?

wow too far my mother's a saint

I never understood this movement to help people be less degenerate,
the more degenerate they are, the more likely they are to fail, and the more people fail,
less competition there is.

KEK HAS SPOKEN!!!

don't call her degenerate dont you see how pure she is

No, but in comparison to your shit hole of a country she is red pulled to the extreme.

I'd tread on them, if you know what I meme