Germany won't reward italian policemen who killed Berlin's terrorist because they are nationalist

German police wasn't able to catch the terrorist who killed many civilians with a truck in the terrible Berlin's terrorist attack 2 months ago.

Italian policemen catch and killed the guy, but dut to the fact that they used to share on Facebook nationalist posts, they won't receive any reward or medal for their job from Germany.

Great Germany, used to burn 6 milion of jews but too cucks to say thanks to two italian policemen.

link: corriere.it/esteri/17_febbraio_12/germania-non-premia-due-agenti-che-fermarono-stragista-berlino-18545844-f0a0-11e6-811e-b69571ccd9d9.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGuN3ejnEoY&t=8s
twitter.com/x/status/830822360055947265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shame.

i'd buy that wop cop a pizza if i could. or whatever else italians like.

self-tanner?

Next time your cops should just dump the cunts back over the German border

Why would they receive anything from Germany in the first place, let alone a medal? Is "corriere.it" just a dumb tabloid?

Perfectly understandable as nationalism killed dozens of millions in Europe alone.

Viva Italia!

Arabi fuori!

im voting him next elections, because memes

This. If anything, the dead Muslim should get the medal.

Germany please, you need to kill the sandniggers, not helping them

They were supposed to receive a medal but Merkel or someone in the (((german government))) found out about their mussolini quotes on facebook and cancelled everything

Killing a mudslime is reward in and of itself.

>nazie germany, speak out against the goverments suicidal policies go to jail.

>merkel's germany, speak out against the government's suicidal policies, go to jail.

Hmmmm really spins the almonds.

What quotes?

Isn't this unlawful discrimination in the EU?

I don't know, generic mussolini quotes with pictures of him, pictures of them doing the roman salute, usual fascist stuff

The thing is that he had things on his facebook that are illegal both in germany and italy, then its ok by law im afraid

They're gentile mudslims, Brits are also mudslim pajeet controlled. They're anti-Semitic and anti-Trump. The USA is a Jew friendly country, this is why the USA has the strongest economy in the world.

It doesn't seem to be a problem when you're giving out free passports to (((syrian))) (((refugees)))

Being fascist is not illegal

anyone got some pics of a young angela merkel? i need to fap

You're servants of mudslim pajeets, Jews have no significant influence in your countries. This explains your antisemitism, mudslims hate superior and smart Jews. The majority of Jews are in the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics

>Jews have no significant influence in your countries.

So why are there so many criminal Moscow Jews hiding in London?

>Great Germany, used to burn 6 milion of jews but too cucks to say thanks to two italian policemen.
Newsflash lamebrain, the 'holocaust' was bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=iGuN3ejnEoY&t=8s

Stop posting this retarded pic you faggot

Wow. I'd like to see all that red absorb and digest that little yellow piece of rancid shit.

Yet

Decent spin going viral, spread it for more normie realignment

twitter.com/x/status/830822360055947265

So cant the italians give them a medal?

see here:

lo è

No, è illegale ricreare o compiere azioni che portano direttamente alla ricreazione del PNF, dire "sono fascista" o che i fascisti o mussolini erano degli eroi o roba simile non è un reato
Il PNF inoltre è inteso come partito che ha nel programma politico l'intento di cancellare l'ordinamento democratico del paese, un partito che si auto definisce fascista, usa simboli o nomi fascisti non è necessariamente illegale

Germany reminds me of beached whales that, if you push them back into the ocean, immediately turn around and get themselves beached again.

Germany reminds me of beached whales that, if you push them back into the ocean, immediately turn around and sucks niggerdick.