Why this channel spreads so much disinfo about WW2?

Why this channel spreads so much disinfo about WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTtC87iSK7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just look at the red lines behind history logo

USA doesn't want you to know that Allies let Axis sink ships, attack troops, in order to keep secret that Alan Turing was breaking Axis codes.
#collateraldamage

The pawstars channel hasnt been about history for a long time. I quit cable a long time ago

give some examples of this disinfo

F

Because they mostly cater to americans.

The "History" channel tells us the aliens built the pyramids.....

It's gone full retard

>that guy driving the jeep with flames pouring out the back

History hasn't been about history for a while now.

all i ever see on that channel is two gay guys rummaging strangers junk for fun

That's why you watch this channel instead.

did they even have enough ammunition for all those tanks?

You need a LOT of Panzerfaust for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTtC87iSK7A

>tfw will never get zerg rushed by Russian tanks who head to Merkels house

no, that's why they limited the amount of training hours and only fire a few dozen of rounds in the whole training

This. Lol they went so far as to tell that nazi zombies exist.

Guess what. It's the jews.

It got to be a popular channel since so much TV is shit. Therefore, the Jews came in and used it as a good vector to spread lies.

They would have had to. That was the problem with WWII -- it was ground war-heavy. Demand for troops and the amount of ammunition was very great. Look at how nations' war departments now over rely on technology. Nobody wants to go back to having to rely on so much manpower and ammunition.

underrated

Nah, it's the same shit too. Nothing but constant reruns of TOP TEN DEALIEST TACTICAL SNIPER RIFLES

I want discovery wings to come back, that shit was top tier comfy

IDK man. Usually when I check it out they're showing a documentary about WW2 or WW1 with input from actual historians (as opposed to those clowns on Ancient Aliens). They also have a couple good series on the American Revolution and the Roman Empire.

Do you see the illuminati pyramid on the bottom left corner of the History channel logo?

There is your answer...