Has anyone else ever felt a bit depressed? Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who cares about our race anymore...

Has anyone else ever felt a bit depressed? Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who cares about our race anymore. It feels like our voice is a small minority in a sea of liberalism.

Our time is coming. Every wave of migrants that arrives on our shores only help our cause that little bit more. The worse things become, the more will turn to us.

Go do pic related

I hate this world and my self and our society so so much.
I wanna become a nihilist and just not care and fuck asians and do lots of drugs and just be a hedonist, but the thought of leaving this Planet and everything our ancestors built to the shitskins is what prevents me. Honestly wish I could un redpill myself

No, our movement is indeed growing, growing very quickly. The Kikes will have you think otherwise

Become a transsexual? Typical Sweden solution.

WTF any normal person care about the race for? No, really, it's one thing to sort out the immigration and open markets mess, and quite the other to base your whole life by identifying with a fucking skin colour.

There will most likely be a civil war in your lifetime, so hang in there. When Whites reach 30% of the population, that and the fact that technological progress will have completely destroyed our societal and cultural well-being will cause mass tensions. You were born just in time to prepare yourself to lead your fellow White brothers to rebuild, think of it as an opportunity and not a curse.

Shut the fuck up

You're just prioritizing things that doesn't matter.

Yes goyim don't care about the white race or your people

Some people don't find all their validation in the money they make, Mr. Goldberg

Oh, speaking about validation, skin colour is a pretty nice one. You literally have to do nothing at all to feel validated. And you may also wine about how da Joow keps you down, so that you don't have to even try doing something meaningful.

My people I care about are the ones I'm attracted to based on their virtues. Of course, I'm also culturally close with some. And as a Russian, I'm culturally close to many mongoloids and not whites.

Do you have a good job that leaves you satisfied? Are you creating a strong and big white family? The best way for an everyday man to make a difference is to be that difference

Race is a social construct. Just think about it and you know I'm right. Now you know there's nothing to worry about you silly racist.

KEK.

You probably still support (((Trump))) too, don't you?

You faggots dont care about our race, you care about role playing and make believe games

I wish ALL OF YOU faggots would stop the BS and begin working on actually repairing our place on Earth, but instead its excuses, excuses over and over to continue your degenerate worthless lifestyles.

S H A R E J E W
H
A
R
E
J
E
W

What a sad little fantasy

You'll always be a failure user.

>Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who cares about our race anymore.

You are. No one who thinks outside of memes is worried about the white race.

I have a jewish name too, in german that isnt that easy you idiot

Depression is a corporate meme that Big Pharma pushes so that they can make billions off of selling useless pills to the mentally weak. If you think you are depressed then it is because YOU are not working hard enough to achieve your goals.

>Every wave of migrants that arrives on our shores only help our cause that little bit more. The worse things become, the more will turn to us.

Trudeau, is that you?

we are the silent majority, most people simply don't show there power level in rl. trust me brah

Your race won. This is what it means to win the cultural war. The western standard, the American and European standard, has become the standard of the world. Look at the cars, Internet, movies, and the typical business suits of the world. White culture won and now you get to look upon my works ye mighty and despair.

Same..

is anyone else hoping Trump plans a massive false flag terrorist attack to wake people up?

but didnt world corp enterprise turn out to be just an art project?

idk about that, I'm just talking in general.

Feels like a temporary solution to me. I feel good during the workout and for like an hour after, but then everything goes back to normal. I also try to complain less but it's hard to do it when everything is fucked beyond repair

>Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who cares about our race anymore. It feels like our voice is a small minority in a sea of liberalism.

We have like-minded people in the the Trump administration. White Revolution is coming.