Is Alex Jones a hero or a sellout?

Is Alex Jones a hero or a sellout?

There is compelling evidence pointing in both directions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSIZdO5WalE
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/11/22/salting-roads-harms-frog-numbers-changing-sex/
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486863806743.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486864501047.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486871864486.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486891306055.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486904543878.webm
youtu.be/V9oXDps8cJM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486852249167.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486852344363.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486852573032.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486852623346.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486853261364.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486858440651.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is actually Bill Hicks

alex jones is 23 years old

kek

I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Neither, he's a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=qSIZdO5WalE

Vaccines are turning the frogs gay! Wake up sheeple!! AAAUURRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Why do I sense that 'woke' is a reddit made up word for red pilled?
Doesn't feel like a Sup Forums thing.

He's definitely a sell out...

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/11/22/salting-roads-harms-frog-numbers-changing-sex/
Not gay just traps

redpilled =/= woke

What is it?

The stuff he sells funds his operation tho.

And is op is not a Sellout. Its anti Establishment.

>jamie pull up that video of the interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

The following posts will offer you actual answers to our problems. Let it contrast with the variety of snake oil salesmen you might consider "legitimate" opposition.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

Alex is a busine$$ man. He doesn't give opinions for free.

>they must be like what, 9 dimensions? these things will warp you to subconsciousness

He's one of the few good guys. Been listening to him for years

The fact that he has so much opposition alone should tell you who he really is

Alex Jones is a fucking crank who provides entertainment to the lowest hanging fruit.

>Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible

How, exactly?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486863806743.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486864501047.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486871864486.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486891306055.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486904543878.webm

but alex jones say they have advanced technology and yadda yadda

I think that counts as "IF IT WERE NOT FOR (((THEM))) WE WOULD HAVE CONQUERED THE SOLAR SYSTEM BY NOW"

Its wise not to be the space elevator guy

nigga just multiply your earnings by 4. damn get woke. bernie sanders knows the truth nigga. bernie is woke as fuck and grows magic trees in outer space.

On the other hand he is the only journalist to expose The Bohemian Grove. Explain that one.

controlled opposition. He has no credibility outside of water filtration.

He is the Establishment now.

Jej'd heartily

It is chimpspeak for "redpilled", but reality is that "woke" = bluepilled.

>muh guerella warfair against bohman grove
ever think they might have let him in on purpose?

One way to think about calculating the limits of GDP growth is in terms of the reproductive rate of capital.

Solar panels in space produce enough energy to pay for their own production in about 2 years. In other words, a solar panel in space has a 50% growth rate or doubling time of 2 years. For each panel you place into space, you can place an additional one in two years using the fruits of the first.

Knowing this, it is easy to show that 20% GDP growth is possible. If you make a one time investment of 40% of GDP into solar panels, you get 20% GDP growth thereafter.

Now obviously the details of how we would actually experience 20% growth rate are a bit different. The above example essentially says buy a bunch of solar panels then use the profits of them to buy more solar panels in perpetuity. That's sufficient for 20% growth, but not a particularly detailed description of what would happen in practice.

There would be some balance between investing in further energy production versus investing in modes of consumption of energy. Regardless, you can clearly see in principle that 20% GDP growth is easy when you have a reproductive rate of your fundamental capital of 50% (energy drives all economic activity).

love alex

Alex Jones is both
youtu.be/V9oXDps8cJM

Alex woke more people then anybody.

The man is a Saint.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486852249167.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486852344363.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486852573032.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486852623346.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486853261364.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486858440651.webm

i dont think so. they got humiliated when they got caught running around in their underwear worshipping owls with pizza maps on their faces.

alex jones is psychotic

anything else would be secondary to that

He's the greatest living American.
He's just trying to fund the operation by selling quality products.

and what would that achieve for them?

He does indeed say this, but simply stating it in the abstract is of no utility to anyone.

Here you have the technology laid out before you. I've broken the seal of secrecy for you, something that Alex has been unable (lied about knowing such things existed) to do or unwilling to do (coward, controlled opposition, etc.).

Because you have a point of reference for truth telling now, you can dismiss alternative, obvious frauds.

i've seen you in other threads. is this copypasta your own work? want to make sure you know what you're talking about and not just control c/v'ing everything.

Alex shills for Israel. It was confirmed time and time again. Esp. when David Duke was on his show. It couldn't be more obvious. He's a puppet for the anti-puppets. Trump is also a zionist in League with Jones.

Somebody post the meme of Alex shouting The New World is coming! And he brands the NWO as the Nazis marching. Major kek.

He exists to invent fake conspiracy theories in order to distract, discredit and cover up the real ones.

Alex jones is the one criticizing them. reducto ad alex jones... Did he even discover anything incriminating or new?

Some people can change. Some not so much.

Whether it is or not, you'd not be able to tell based on me telling you so. One of the first principles of anonymous boards is that you should judge by the merits of what is said, not the identity of the sayer. With that in mind, you might as well go ahead and ask what you wanted to ask and see what kind of response you get.

And what exactly is so terribly wrong with "shilling for Israel"? Who gives a shit.

/thread

He's a sensationalist Chicken Little making a living off fear mongering.

This, he is just a gatekeeper for the conspiracy world and a plant to make all conspiracy theorists look like loonies by association

I think he's part of the Michael Acquino mind wars program. Did I read a while back that him and Charlie Sheen were cornholing each other?

It's like wikileaks they are still shills but they shill for themselves... OR DO THEY???

any evidence of this humiliation?

Haha fpbp

Why because he likes trump. he likes trump because he believes he is the best chance to beat the establishment.

This guy is a meme.
Why would you throw away a meme that you could use?
That's how you loose.

The zionist-supremacist, one-world communist government has slaughtered, tortured, pillaged, raped, deceived and enslaved every country in the world. We have one group to blame. Alex talks 90% truth, but will steer his listeners the complete opposite way the other 10%. Ultimately, it is for the purpose of deception on their behalf. He works for the enemy he claims to oppose.

He was real back when the bohemian grove came out and that shit. He then got killed and replaced by bill hicks who faked his death to take alex jones role. Since then he is just controlled opposition

this will never happen, space isn't real.

Guys!

Alex Jones IS BILL HICKS!

He's going to run in 2024! COUNT ON THAT!
He will troll the fuck out of the world and go down as the greatest comedian/president/radio host of all time!

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 2007!

He is a constitutionalist backed and formerly funded by rouge CIA/Shadow government to take back the country!

Then he must be doing a bad job because having him on the joe rogan podcast is normalizing his views and as he likes to brag more people watch him than MSM. Conspiracies probably wouldn't get as much traction without him

woke = black space egyptians
redpille = jewish space reptilians

What does any of this have to do with shilling for Israel? Letting Jews have their own nation doesn't hurt anyone.

Oh, I could tell by asking for amplifying information on topics that you would not be able to flow on unless you were connected. That's why I asked.

I need to know if Trump will redpill the world on free energy, ayylmaos and the flat earth.

Is this a troll post? Are we being brigaded by shills. I feel like the people that say Alex jones is an implant for israel to make all other conspiracy theorists look crazy are the same ones that spread the rumor that Alex jones is Bill Hicks to lower his credibility. Whatever is going on somebody is spreading misinformation to subvert the other persons message.

He will lead the Right Wing Death Squads

Alex chasing them down the street after-the-fact with his camera crew and outing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM

When the leaders of one nation prioritize Israel above their own, it hurts people. The perpetuation of propaganda and lies, smearing legal and natural hierarchies, morals and values dissolve by design and a nation decays. That hurts people. The desire for the elimination and or enslavement of millions of people... Hurts people. Believe it or not. Israel is founded by nothing but lies. It is not the homeland for the so-called Jewish people.

Not really a troll post, more of a deepest inner thinkings regarding Alex Jones.

It sounds retarded as fuck in theory and if you eliminate the theoretical narrative of the post, the idea of him being Hicks is a little more believable.

>physically similar
>height is about the same
>same teeth (both have a gap in their top teeth and have 4 recessed lower teeth that sit behind their canine teeth)
>different voice
>except while screaming
>except during Alex first public appearances
>...which was around 2 years after Hick's death
>face pretty much matches
>both did stand-up comedy
>both are from the same city
>both produced documentaries in the same locations
>share lots of famous old friends
>same gait
>same mannerisms (at times)
>share same cable company
>Alex says he's 43, looks past 55
>around the age Bill Hicks would be
>both close friends with Kevin Booth
>both listed as producer for one of his movies (in 2013)
>Alex immediately regrets admitting live that Booth is an old friend
>no pics of Alex at all in his 1993 Anderson Senior Yearbook
>sometimes his eyes are the wrong color
>Alex accepted a portrait of Bill at the 10th anniversary of Bill's death for absolutely no reason
>various people mistakenly called him Bill on live
>Texas public records provided by Alex have actual errors
>Alex basically took over obscure company Sacred Cow Productions
>founded by Bill Hicks
>often jokingly admits being Bill Hicks

He's a hero buy a water filter and some brainforce to show your support

bill hicks controlled opposition stratfor cointel

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

you don't have to look even a foot to see how full of shit this guy is.

He's controlled opposition. Notice how anti-white he is.

This. Pretty much every conspiracy (((theory))) is a face for the real conspiracy.

Alex does not support any of that. He simply supports Israel being a sovereign state. Nothing wrong with that.

>When the leaders of one nation prioritize Israel above their own, it hurts people.

Alex is against this. Why do you bring it up?

>The perpetuation of propaganda and lies, smearing legal and natural hierarchies, morals and values dissolve by design and a nation decays. That hurts people.

Alex speaks heavily against these things. Why do you bring it up?

>The desire for the elimination and or enslavement of millions of people... Hurts people.

Alex in no way supports this. Why do you bring it up?

>Believe it or not. Israel is founded by nothing but lies. It is not the homeland for the so-called Jewish people.

Who cares?

He's an explorer.
He's a pioneer.
His heart is big.
And he's cumming.

WTF? He detests people who are anti-white.

Reading these "arguments" is seriously leading me to believe that he is fully legit.

Hey man it's pretty clear you are bluepilled, and very slow and uncaring. Take the time and watch
New World Order: Communism By the Backdoor, by Dennis Wise.
Learn something about all of the things Alex doesn't talk about, or is very much hiding or lying about. Watch the interview with Dr. David Duke and watch Alex be completely exposed. You can go ahead and believe Alex, but know that it is not the whole truth. What is that called...? A lie.

No he doesn't he always talks about how great brown people are and how despicable white people are.

>No he doesn't he always talks about how great brown people are and how despicable white people are.

He's a hero to sellouts.

No need, I already know all about that. You still haven't explained why simply allowing Israel to exist is a bad thing. Perhaps you can't?

Lol what? Are you from an alternate universe?

he doesn't care about any of that shit, it's just theatrics
he has a show just so he can hire young titcows

It would take a long time to type it up but I can absolutely back up and explain everything.
Instead I have provided you with hours of material about thing you are completely unaware or uncaring of.
>hurr durr I already know everything, I don't need to look into it anymore. I'll just keep listening to (((Alex Jones)))
Spare me my time, you have some catching up to do.

You just don't hear it because you aren't listening for it. Im actively listening for anti white comments 24 hours a day. Alex jones is one of the most anti white people on the right. Now that i have said this you will begin to see.