Graduated in 2015 with engineering degree

>graduated in 2015 with engineering degree
>failed over 30 graduate job and internship interview processes since 2013
>in the UK graduate interviews are solely tests of normieness and extroversion
>always surrounded by posh normie clone candidates being interviewed by their slightly older clones
>worked only part time wagecuck roles since 2015 while living at home

How do I fix this? How do I not lose hope?

Life is unfair. Some posh person who goes to a private school is taught to act in an ubernormie way and skates through a zero work arts degree at university. This is the type of person interviewing me when I go to graduate job interviews in London.

Learn to comunicate in a normie language. I also had troubles getting into programming industry despite being a top student, thanks to my autism. It took me two or so years to learn how to behave and what to say during the interview. Once you get in you can be yourself again, just keep up to the induatry requirements and you'll be fine

Nice comment, Lithuaniabro. Good people.

It's true. All of it.

haha go watch some more anime you autistic waste of space potential mass shooting nigger cunt

>boohoo i'm a socially crippled dork and society doesnt cater to me!

so what? it's eugenics

>be normie
>still can't find a job because it took me a while to pretend to be "passionate" about the job.

I fucking hate how "normie" the interview selection process is:
>oh you went to the same university I did.
>oh you wasted your college time on some engineering competition? Special consideration!
>oh you were part of the mechatronics club, wow this shows you are passionate about engineering.

You just have to tell them what they want to hear. You can find out what they want to hear before the Interview process by literally asking them or doing your own research.

>did a fucking english degree
>50k salary at BT
LOL

NOW GET OUT THERE AND BE THE BEST GOY YOU CAN BE!

>he fell for the STEM meme

Definitely good advice. Set up interviews for retail positions. Call a few places in the town over. You don't have to accept their job, just get used to interviews. There's a lot of websites that can help give you answers on what to do.

You don't want to work those jobs, anyway. They will consume your life for more money that you'll never really be able to utilise because of the demands of work.

Learn to live within your means in easy low wage work.

>He thinks his system caters to normies and not only rich upper class twats who are the only ones who can afford those socila classes and jave those networks to use!

Hahahahah oh OP, you just weren't born into the proper social class.

Better luck next life!

STEM isn't a meme if you're not a completely autistic fuck. You can't be super normie about it either because you only blend with everyone else. Do some activity or project that makes you stand out. Especially in the programming field. As someone who gives interviews for a small company I see hundreds of applications for one position- yet only a few good people fit the bill and I'm lucky to remember them.

Dress nice, brush your fucking teeth and hair, don't go on your phone, don't grab your dick, and use manners and learn to tell a joke and odds are you'll stand out from the hundreds of other normie college applications.

YO.
You have to lie.
Make up a persona which you assume will be attractive and what they are looking for and make sure that you know your shit.

When you're in just do whatever.

>How do I fix this? How do I not lose hope?

Move abroad.

Take a public speaking class. Either fix yourself or lead a revolution to change the way things are done.

Tfw just started working. Im 18 and just worked from 10-5 with 1hr 40 min break for sat and sunday. Got 100 pounds. Am i a wage cuck?

My firm never hires any graduate that scores an extremely high GPA. They're more than likely going to be autistic, socially incompetent or extremely obnoxious. My boss is super chill, but he outright told me that "nerds can fuck off and build spaceships for all I care"

What is a GPA?

How is that "Free" College working out for you buddy?

I dropped out of uni over 7 years ago.
Still haven't worked a day in my entire life.
Suck it wage cucks.

Grade point average

Be grateful you have a home and parents.

Blend in and redpill normies step by step. Dont show your powerlevel right away.

Are you implying it would be better if he paid 100k for the privilege of not getting a job?

Besides, uni isn't even free here. It costs £10k a year.

Start a business?

>How do I fix this?
Become an autodidact, and form a counter-company that only hires autists?

be creative? work hard? fail, keep trying. or become a failure and blame others.

What engineering degree ?
Is it beng, or meng ?
Master race chartered Romanian Mechanical Engineer reporting in

It's no better in the states.

>Hear about openings
>they're all filled before you even get a chance to be interviewed

Don't worry OP, when society wakes up and realizes that those kinds of people you deal with are actually worthless, they'll finally get what's coming to them.

Dude, haven't you taken any business or marketing classes?

A good employee is sociable, extroverted, go getter, friendly, a team player, and looking to be promoted. Nobody wants a sourpuss or wet blanket to work with.

If you want to touch base with anyone in a company you need to step up your game. Be the kind of guy you wanna have a beer with and talk about football.

I have a similar problem. I am thinking about joining the military.

Dale Carnegie - How to Win Friends and Influence People

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

so basically, 49% of rejection is autism

It gets easier when you have real experience and accomplishments to call upon, but yeah interviews will always suck esp. at some big corporate because you have to talk to a HR drone who knows nothing about your field

In a few years a good employee will have to cut his dick off and grow tits to get a job? Will you submit to that too? I fuckin' hate normies.

>he fell for the engineering cuck meme

Literally all you have to do to get a job is a firm handshake and be a jolly person. I went to study to places that have most girls no regrets desu

That's just retarded hyperbole the fact is if you're a senior manager or director you can be as sour and angry as you feel necessary, but a graduate with no experience what value do you have if you don't have a good attitude and willingness/HIGH ENERGY?

Hang in there OP.

I was in the exact same situation, went to school for accounting thinking it would be a sure thing at a decent job. Lost out on every interview I went to, couldn't land an internship. Those piece of shit interviewers were some of the worst scum I've ever dealt with. The classmates that did have jobs lined up acted so smug and looked down on the rest of us that couldn't land one.

I took shitty jobs doing tax returns for niggers and low income families making minimum wage, and then an even worse job working under a sheeboon that treated me like shit as practically a secretary for $11 an hour with a doublemajor in finance and accounting.

About a year ago I landed a /comfy/ job where I am making more than all of them, extreme low stress, 40 hour weeks, and I can work from home. Just stay persistent and something will give eventually. I can't tell you how hopeless I felt before I landed this job, but now I am better off than all of the people who looked down on me and tried to keep me down.

Guess what? Having good social skills and working well with people is a valuable trait. Life isn't school. The real world is people interacting with other people. If you suck at that, you're not a valuable asset.

See what I mean? Now instead of SUSPECTING you're a weirdo you proved it. Nobody wants to be around a weirdo, loner, or creep.

Everything from your body language to your dress to your quietness says "this person is not right, stay away from him". People don't want to be around people who constantly discomfort them.

Most companies have an image they need to project. And that image is of a strong, charismatic, intelligent, friendly, sociable, normal, fun labor force.

Learning to act like a normie is an important part of going to uni

I'm a heavy duty diesel mechanic. After finishing my certificate and apprenticeship, I had 6 great job offers to choose from.

How do I practice my social skills?

I tried the Sims style of just talking to myself in a mirror, but that didn't work. I don't have any friends so I can't practice with them. I don't really feel like chatting up random strangers on the street. Do I have to go to like a church or something?

>implying
Intersting, I wasn't aware we knew one another. I am most certainly sure that I dress better than you and am way more formal than you will ever be. Your fucked up Laissez–faire, let's act as if we are some hip buddies jobby-environment instead of a company is the fucking pest.

Maybe you should fuck off to plebbit again.

Basically this. Many of the highest paying jobs will just let you waltze in if you're charismatic enough with bare minimum qualifications. In corporate finance we call engineers and computer geeks and shit "monkeys". They sit around studying all through college like good little bees instead of making friends and fucking girls.

I mean we actually have more respect for construction crew bros you could party with than creepy nerds you'd never invite anywhere and think their IQ should be listed as a "qualification".

>normie clone candidates

I don't understand, you sound like you must be retarded.

When people look at you so they think "boy i bet hes mentally challenged". If so then that's probably your answer.

you should probably give up on life i guess.

Do you post this exact same thing every day?

This. I attend a lot of networking events with employers, job fairs, company workshops, and recruiting events. Literally every single one of them said this. They rather a 3.2 GPA normie than a 4.0 GPA that's autistic

>Studying biotech
>90% of graduates get cushy well paid government jobs within three months

pretty much this. If by now you haven't realised this OP you should hang yourself.

You either done fuck all in college and got a shit engineering degree or you are that much of a nigger you're unemployable.

Either way fucking kill yourself for having a engineering degree and earning minimum wage

Kick pajeets out of your country, then they'll have no choice

that's because chemical weapons is the only thing that will save you from kebab.

>Uni
>Free
>In Britain
Neck yourself.

Show us your resume op

Where are you chartered? Buchapest or IMechE?

>we call engineers and computer geeks and shit "monkeys"
>They sit around studying all through college like good little bees instead of making friends and fucking girls.
>we actually have more respect for construction crew bros you could party with

Fucking pleb.
How do retarded degenerates like you even find this place and why do you keep coming here?

>1 post by this ID
>same thread every fucking day
What did he mean by this?

>have CS degree
>have job
>want new job
>talk to recruiter 3 weeks ago
>one week later have interview
>have had 1-2 interviews per week since then

Find a recruiter/headhunter, idiots, it really isn't hard.

Also accept Kek into your hearts.

Half the people in here are refugees from /r9k/ LARPing as dudebros

>/r9k/
I hate that board.

What recruiter did you use?

>it's eugenics

So are the refugees raping your women, hans

Make friends. Even Sup Forums fags communicate with headsets

>Just be Chad, bro.

Some guy who works for an IT recruiting company in Boston that my friend recommended, nothing special

The fuck are you doing than now?

The fact that what I wrote fell flat implies you're probably social awkward and more likely than not a virgin
Yeah yeah. Keep whining. We all know you call people degenerates because nobody invited you to parties, sat with you at lunch, or tried to kiss you. You're broken, invalid, and unwanted.

Who in their right mind would ever deal with a sperg all day who thinks he's better than everyone but accomplished nothing because he's an anti-social future spree killer? We all know your type. Your attitude is sour grapes.

You walk into our office with a cheap suit on, pudding bowl haircut, and stubble. Put a dead fish in our hands, mumble and stumble over your words, make eye contact which is clearly forced and ends up looking creepy, have no hobbies or interests that aren't some weird shit, oh but "I-I have a really high GPA so it's alright".

how do you survive?

>How do I fix this?
Be a minority

>lead a revolution to change the way things are done.
I like this idea more.

>Anyone who doesn't have autism is an 80's high school movie bully

Goddamn. What is so hard about being normal to you? Normal.

Y'know, acting like a typical human being? Why do you lash out because someone asks you to behave like someone who isn't genetically defective?

Really, this mindset is rampant on Sup Forums. It's the same attitude that makes them believe they are deserving of a hot girlfriend.

>projecting

Aight thanks bruh, grats on stuff going well btw

What kind of engineering degree?

I had a job offer before I even graduated with Computer Science.

This is due to high competition in the labor market where everyone has a college degree plus immigrants. And emploer are finding new reasons to dismiss candidates.

This might be for marketing and purchase where you need to play an act with drones from other companies just like you whos only goal is to fuck you over while you try to fuck them over.

But in actually job position that arent professional con artists where you actually need to get shit done, having a team full of alphas or highly social people is more often than not a disadvantage.

Fake being a normie. I hope you find a job.

lmao, I know thousands of people who'd rather be around a modest sperg like him, then some make-believe retard like you. You'll hang one day, son.

>I had a job offer before I even graduated with Computer Science.
fucking this

any STEM major can find a job simply by demonstrating that he isn't retarded

protip: getting an interview is part of that demonstration.

These creeps watch anime because it's the closest they'll ever have to having friends or a girl. They honestly think being "nice" (read: too scared to say no to anyone) will mean everyone has to adore them. They openly talk about gassing people who annoy them and making autistic breeding programs because they can't attract women.
Projecting what? Your insecurities?

>doesn't know what projecting means
>cannot into green text

You are either a larping /r9k/fag, or an actual retard pleb.

And that's why they end up in retail, manual labor, or some basic cubicle shit all their lives
>A team made up of aggressive people who are good at cooperating is worse than a team of wimps who all think they can do everyone alone because they're "superior"

>Do I have to go to like a church or something?

Not a bad idea. Try finding local groups and communities to join.

Mad loser is mad

>respect for construction dudes he can party with
>they end up in manual labor

Do you even think through what you write here?

>pleb looses his shit.

Normie have the same problems. In Russia, the same garbage blooms. Just normies more than others and they have more chance to win lottery.

>graduate in same year
>got top grades
>but be poor east Londoner from a dirt poor family in a field filled with posh people who are all friends with eachother
>struggle to get job whilst watching friends get in because the interviewer goes to the same yacht club as them (yes that actually happened)
i'm literally having to teach myself to look higher class and lose my accent like a monkey in a suit to get a chance at a job

>HE FELL FOR THE STEM MEME!

it's time

>source: alpha t knowledge

>i will just exaggerate to the extreme surely this will show him
For someone who is LARPing about being some communication genius you are really horrible at arguing.

They're lazy. They can't accept that they're the ones at fault for not being willing to adapt, so they continue to cry about it like little children.

Really, they should just kill themselves.

>less than 40 interviews in 3 years
>works part time
OP, you're a lazy sack of shit. Part time work looks shit on a CV without a proper reason, and only 1 interview a month is absolute dogshit tier.