SNL says the POTUS doesnt have power to restrict immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=dLYfwprjtog

they insinuate that judges have a consitutional right to stop the president from restricting terrorist from entering out country.

and all the braindeads liberals in the comments section believe it.

how do they not know they are fighting for satanist pedophiles? How do we stop this ignorance?

That was a terrible skit. Absolute garbage.

Stop watching this show.

>I guess knowing the Constitution?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're going to be so butthurt once Goursch is on the Supreme Court and they overturn the 9th Circuit's ruling

i know its terrible but the people LOVE IT

i dont understand man i dont it makes me fucking sad.

>things I don't understand cause me sad emotions

That actually sounds like autism.

Is Looney tunes an approved news source now?
Grow up OP.

Thought the guy in the pinstripes was going to be Christian Bale doing an American Psycho bit, but then I realized it was supposed to be his son.

Bring back MadTv please.

welcome new user. discovered the autism meme quick huh?

>watching (((SNL)))

I'm sick of hearing about this shit, unfunny propoganda show. I love Trump humor, but it's absolute shit

No. That's not a meme. If something that you don't understand causes you to feel negative emotions, strictly based in the fact that you don't understand it. That's autism friend. Mystery shouldn't cause you tears.

your replies are autism kid, kek

I don't get it.
It's not even funny. The punchlines are shit and even their live audience is struggling to laugh at most of it.
The funniest part is the parody of Trump's character, which isn't even all that funny by itself.
Are they really going to keep this up for 8 years?

it seems the normies love it

but then again they LITERALLY think anything with a laugh track is funny so im really at a loss

I liked it until Weekend Update. Yeah I am just tired of needing to care about it, its SNL Caring Fatigue. The show isn't as important as it thinks it is.

You're right. Way to turn those tables friend. 4D chess game like Trump.

thanks?

>american humor

no

>liberal pedo humor

get it right slavnoggin

yo not even gonna lie was trying to watch this shit with my girlfriend and then when they started this skit i was so annoyed by how wrong they were stating things i had to change it to bob's burgers

The user made this video unavailable in your country.
Why?

It's not comedy, it's pure propaganda. Making fun of Bush was "comedy" because he was (((in))) on it the entire time. Same with Obama when they RARELY chose to. But Trump isn't controlled by TPTP from what most can see, and that makes him dangerous. They have activated all media sources to discredit, ridicule and tear him down in front of the groups of people they still have control over.

A lot of people can't handle waking up, and they are willfully choosing ignorance.

yo is that uncle death in the backround?

wtf I love trump now

these are the people that give 50+ hours of their week to make pennies and cant get small business loans and want free speech dead

>TPTP
do you mean The Powers that Be?

Liberals have low expectations. It's like the Stephen Colbert meme from Sup Forums.

All you have to is say "Donald Trump" followed by "Is dumb" or "is evil" and they are obligated like it's The biggest stumping of all time.

George Bush jokes were over saturated as well, but they didn't start till latter. Robot Chicken did Bush the best.

no thats their interpretation of steve bannon, no joke

yes thats what he means...

Are people actually getting their politics from SNL?

So they're saying Obama committed a crime
Shiggy

Tinfoil

>the people love it

Only because the media starting reminding people SNL existed

normie liberals you mean

>no joke
>SNL

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

you have to back up why you think something is tinfoil if you claim tinfoil.

if not youre just ignorant

>SNL
Why do liberals act like comedians are some respected source of political insight?

If you are at home Saturday night, having some shitty box wine with your retarded liberal friends, who are all wearing some form of Star Wars merch and discussing the best type of cat food, and SNL is something you watch together. You are the epitome of normie.

It's due to being a generation raised by the television.

yes i agree?

i bet your tangerine dream knows the law better than the judges

3-0 motherfucker

>mfw trying to go out with the bros to meet Stacies to fuck but the Head Alpha wants to watch SNL
Happens more often than your expect

You are describing the last few decades of SNL

Because the attention span of liberals is too short, and because they find real news "boring"

I'm just saying they're normie tiers.
Lv1 normie
Lv2 normie

Jewish writers ised to be funny. Now they're sour.

It makes mr alpha feel more intellectual

>SNL used to save politics for a 5-10 minute news reel
>very very occasionally did an opening political skit, but almost always this was reserved for election season (when they could shill the dem candidate)

>now they do it every week because it's the only thing that keeps their viewership from tanking

all the funniest writers are anglo/welsh/german

SNL is to comedy, as the main stream tv news is to news media.

The only thing keeping SNL afloat are the same boomers who still watch local tv news.

>thats ok, im a tv president
Kinda made me giggle

>not overriding his authority and thus assuming Head Alpha position

beta

Oh my God who the hell cares about the political opinions of some comedy show.