How much do Canadians benefit from their current immigration policies from a cost/benefit analysis...

How much do Canadians benefit from their current immigration policies from a cost/benefit analysis. Is it a net benefit or is it based on mere altruism. Liberals insist that Canada already has extensive vetting in place. Canada let in 300,000 immigrants in 2016 and steadily rising.

I know Sup Forums is an ethno-nationalist board but consider this from a normie perspective, how does immigration if at all benefit Canadians?

Depends.

Most immigrants do contribute to society, except for maybe Somalians. Other then that they become cab drivers, store owners, restaurant owners etc.

They generally choose jobs that you don't need a high amount of education for.

It is true that we have a strong vetting system. Immigration to Canada isn't an easy process, but everyone in the world wants to live here, so there's no difficulty in reaching the 300k target laid out by the feds.

It's not the amount of immigrants that matters, it's where they're from.

This. Except for maybe the "everyone wants to live here" part.

Immigrants from most Muslim countries are fine, except for Somalia. This has more to do with Somalia being a lawless hellhole, and not to do with religion.

We've had zero problems with Syrians.

The average Canadian doesn't benefit in the slightest.

It doesn't.

All it does is mask the deeper problem of having a population that refuses to reproduces because of the tax prison they live in.

This.

Government imports immigrants to assure the 'GDP keeps increasing'

Meanwhile, GDP per capita falls, and doesn't keep pace in adjusting for inflation or loss of purchasing power.

For every 10% increase in supply of labor for a job, there is found to be a 2-3% decrease in wages due to the increased competition for the position.

Pierre Trudeau literally told Canadians that "It doesn't matter where immigrants come from"

Pierre Trudeau was also a slimy commie fuck

It does not benefit us. Here's the quick rundown:

-all it does is divide demographics in our largest and most politically powerful cities

-it endangers our native culture, which was already split in the 17th century between English and French (think immigrants diluting the already diluted Austrian and Hungarian in the Austro-Hungarian Empire)

-we do not bring in Europeans who could assimilate in less than 10 years. We bring in third worlders whose families will not be assimilated in 3 generations.

-due to PM Pierre Trudeau (the communist father of our current PM) the practice of Canadian immigration has become a cultural mosaic unlike the American melting pot.

-because of the last point, this allows enclaves of Chinese, Indians, Somalians, etc to take over entire neighbourhoods and cities. You'll only find their kind there, all stores and services in their language, and only their culture. I swear to God, I'm not joking when I say Vancouver is like stepping into China.

-it's only continued because it makes it look like our GDP is growing (pic related)

-sometimes you'll have the immigrant who is rich upon entering and can become successful. However, immigrants in Canada only become successful if they're rich beforehand (so Indians that owned slaves in India before coming here for example)

-over a relatively short time, the political power shifts into their corner, i.e. Toronto, which is a complete immigrant city and the single most powerful force in Ontario politics, which pretty much dictate the way the rest of the country goes.

It's a mess and needs to be stopped. Unfortunately, without some hardliners in power, it won't be reversed or even stopped.

This is incorrect. Muslims from separate countries often feud in my university and bring their millennia old schism and border conflicts into Canada. It's not okay.

>GDP keeps increasing'

Literally all they care about.

Forget QoL (Quality of Life), and even if they dd include it they'd juke the stats to include 'diversity' as a positive factor to bump the QOL stats.

I have been to canada for business and every year the people have less. They even banned woodstoves in ontario and forced everyone to use the private companies to heat their homes.

It's so goddamn desperate up there. How did it happen?!

One word dad:

Crypto-communists.

This is why I always laugh when redditfags say shit like "Our debt to GDP ratio is gud!" but it's literally only like that because we have increased our population by millions through immigration, not because we actually improved our situation.

Canadians in the future will be paying more taxes for fewer services and living in an country that would be unrecognizable to previous generations.

I know decedents of war vets who have told me that "if my uncle/father/grandfather/etc were able to see Canada today, I believe he would say he died in vain."

Just as an aside, you'll be interested to know that our military is 95% white males. The only people who give a shit about this country beyond the economic opportunity and relative safety we provide.

>banned woodstoves

they also phasing out natural gas. They want us all on hydroelectric.

As far as im concerned woodstoves should be a code requirement for houses in canada in the event of lost power.

Ya I'm in the reserves I know exactly what you mean.
Downside is a lot of them are normies that believe the CBC most of the time about Trump

It's like they want you to die or at the very least don't care about you at all.

>powers out?
>let 'em feeze
>fuck whitey.

Your absolutely right, wage dilution and decreased living standards are usually the social cost of immigration that nobody likes to talk about, same goes for free trade with countries with piss poor labor standards.
Hell look at 2010-2013, the GDP per capita decreased at times even when Harper brought in 300k immigrants a year. We need a stat that better tracks living standards that can take into account the change in income, average wage per profession, number of available private and public sector jobs that pay above $20 per hour and the number of potential applicants.

>We've had zero problems with Syrians
Wasn't one recently charged with fondling little girls at the Edmonton mall?

This is the difference between a civilized Canadian and a barbarian, one only thinks about it, the other acts.

bump