11% muslim

>11% muslim
How is this even possible? Who the fuck let this happen? Why even try saving it?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/#axzz4YUVLe17w
twitter.com/KirkegaardEmil/status/750685452966002688
youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg
bbc.com/news/the-reporters-30835554
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/islamisation-france-2016-france-islam-problem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still not as bad as ruscucks

Wrong figures, we're around 8%, and it's about the same in the UK

Yeah and this

They're called cheese eating surrender monkeys for a reason
UK will save them, for 3765th time

>UK will save them, for 3765th time
Even a brit wouldn't say that

That's the wrong way to take this.
It's bad, it's very bad.
>They're called cheese eating surrender monkeys for a reason
That was a post irak war simpsons meme.
Thatnks for being a nice little msm cuck.

muslims are a reminder that it only takes few party poopers for the whole party to not be fun anymore

muslim is like that stupid blonde who spills their drink on dj equipment really drunk and calls it a gods will to cover up for the whole retarded thing and pretends nobody is gonna be mad tomorrow

The state of Europe just blows my mind. It's like a bad dream. You can't process how fucked up things are-- especially if you are older than the average /pol poster, since you've seen normal.

But that's how (((they))) operate.

Pull shit that's so outrageous and destructive that you can't resist because you can't believe anyone would do it, understand why they would want to.

This is not bad

Them and nogs are the reason of a worldwide regrowing racism

With the internet, nothing can be hiden

Thanks to them, the future will be whiter than the past ever was

>They're called cheese eating surrender monkeys for a reason
Is that reason because we opposed fighting for Israel and supporting American imperialism?
Sounds about right

>and it's about the same in the UK

No it isn't, retard

20% here. Get on my level, senpai.

Still, we're a 20% non white nation now, counting the 3 rd generation migrant (insee stopped conveniently at the second)
This is very fucked. I want action soon, Marine better step up her game

yeah my bad, i was mistaken with the number of overall foreigners

it's the reason i avoid france at all costs, at least the south and paris area. i want to see snobby pretentious french faggots eating baguettes, not disgusting track suit wearing kebabs

Ready for some action?

>How is this even possible? Who the fuck let this happen?
Ex colonies.

Secularization.

>huge land that ranges from Europe to Asia
>not expecting to have minorities of muslims and buddhists

Difference is, Mudslimes in Russia are inside the land. Not immigrants, except for the few former Soviet states. Unlike France.

Don't worry mate

The White always end up winning

All Eurpean nation will stand together against shitskin

This will lead to a brand new EU

Except the Russians conquered those muslims. The Algerian coast was an integral part of France back in the day and was majority muslim, because France colonised those ragheads. Big difference

25% of teenagers on France are Muslims, that is the even scarier thing

Those Muslim teens will be starting families soon and having twice as many kids as the white native French. The overall figure for the country will probably double in just one generation

I'm scared that we will have to keep them in France.
This is the way it's going currently.

Source:
takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/#axzz4YUVLe17w

France has a huge and influential Jewish infestation.

In Belgium there are now more practising muslims than there are christians... We have 700k muslims, almost all of them are "active believers". There are 10 million non-muslims, but only 500k of them are active christians

Not worth saving.

>Who the fuck let this happen?

Does it not have to do with the old French Colonial Empire and that many Muslims and blacks could easily move to France because of it?
Maybe somebody could clean it up.

Marine wants to leave the EU, but I thought she loves muslim monkeys. I don't think she's /ourgirl/.

Anyways, I lost hope before too until an user told me that there were many periods in history where Europe was much less white than it is today, and white people have always recovered. And that we will not go away.

Gave me hope DESU.

Even if they stay, they are modern day slaves, they moslty live on social walfare

Imagine an instant that we cut out all the benefits, lol they will have literrally nothing

We are the one who carry on our countries, and will ever be

Yeah a big war probably. Algeria was 20% ethnically French in the early 50s. After almost 8 years of war almost none remained

If Europe doesn't seal off its borders in the next 10 years, we're done.

I just got back from France 5 days ago.
As long as I stayed in the facility everything was okay - 99% white, 0.9% poo-loos and 1 nigger.
On the last day I decided to get on a tram and ride to the centre of the town. At 5 pm. That was a mistake. Niggers, kebab, 1/2 kebab and 1/4 kebab everywhere. I saw only one 100% white man, and he was carrying big suitcase with Norwegian flag on it.
So I came back and told my colleagues about my little trip. You know what they said?
>Dude, those 1/4 kebab are actually the real French

France, what the fuck?! Not counting the niggers, but I've never seen so much kebab, not even in Moscow's subway on friday evening.

the US started calling French cowards after WWII because of it's swift defeat and the manner in which southern france joined the axis.

>Even if they stay, they are modern day slaves
>+48% from 2011 to 2016
We're not winning this if they stay.
We need to cull them quick.

This is not a border problem

The one that are causing troubles are the one who have been here since decades

then vote Le Pen,
then join the fight,

pour la patrie

Yes exactly. Therefore it is extremely critical that we don't import more of them

take a look at a map and try to notice how Russia is a giant country, plus they've quarantined their muslims to a few areas, then compare that to France which is tiny by comparison and they let minorities run wild in the streets

>kebab
France is a merge of mulltiple european ethnicities.
The south french are more tanned than the germanic, norman and britton ones.
Judge by the facial features.

What you didnt know black people are common in France? How the hell do you think black people fought in WW1?

It your average Algerian living a France a spiteful fuck that's only there to destroy the country? cause it seems that way.

Conveniently located in Chechnya the sphincter of Russia. Every so many years they give it a good toss and kill some dissidents, Russia knows how to do this.

Algerians are the worst

Yes for 100% of them until 35 yo then it's all, oh but I am a faithfull peacefull muslim, why do you harass me so?
Hypocrisis and lies at all turns.

It's wrong they are +30%.
2500 mosques declared.

I beg to disagree.
Algerian are the small trashy stupid thieves. Infuraiating at all time but not smart enough to endanger anyone alone.
Turks are the drug dealers and leaders.

It's the tolerance of peace.

french people love niggers more than germs love arabs ?

Ever seen a blonde french human in the streets ? NO ? Only on TV ? Right...cause they are not existing anymore.

shitskin

>The south french are more tanned than the germanic, norman and britton ones.
That's right I was in south-east France. And older (like 40+) people looked okay, a bit darker than average stereotypical white, but with 100% French facial features. However the younger ones were noticeably darker and had more kebab features. And they were like 2/3 of all youngs. The rest 1/3 were real 100% blacks and 100% kebab.

It's not the raw percentage that matters. It's how fast they reproduce themselves. Blackpill.

>be France
>martyr yourself to show the problems with mudslimes
>others countries hate us so much they still take muslims and make our sacrifice meaningless

France was always a multicultural nation.
You have many reginonal minorities, have a long history of Normans,Franks,Romans,Greeks,Visigoths and other occuping Gaulish land.

Muslims are just the barbarians of the modern age. you better hope they will assimilate like the others

THIS...french 20-25 are like 60% arabic,20% negro and 20% mediterranean

Are you sure its only 11%?
Seems like every second person is one.

>run wild in the streets

that's fucked up, i actually liked france. Having their society and peoples destroyed by a horde like it's the barbarian invasion of rome is horrifying.

You erroneously thought this because of how much media/ $ cannot bear to see LePen win

May is a socialite pretender, LePen is actually kin to our movement (and predates us, to her and her father's credit)

Pls le kek

And what are you guys doing about this? 30% Arabs?

Retard

Divine punishment

Countries which should be reduced to ashes for the sake of fellow white men:

France
Germany
Canada
Sweden
Austrie
Belgium
Russia
U
England

Anyone who disagrees is a muslim or a muslim simpathizer.

Robespierre did nothing wrong.

>Having a variety of different european ethnicities is the same as importing people who share literally nothing with us except genes

>Not Lithuania
You guys are doing nothing for the white race but killing yourselves because of your shitty country and muh russian invaders.

France used to be awesome. Shame.

It will again one day my love, we will rebuild it so that your grand-children may experience what France used to be.

First we must purge.

>south-east France
Marseille or montpellier?
Sadly it's normal aroud there.
Should nuke them all.

>still not as bad as ruscucks
We are extremely fucked, you're fucked a little bit less. Is that something to be happy about? God, these westerners are dumb.

Because you don't notice the elderly.
Discard the 65+ and it's WAY worse.

>8%
that was in 2013 frog poster, taking into account the tsunami of rapefugees hitting your country 11% mudslime seems legit

>B-but muh Generation Z will save us!
With teenagers the Muslim problem is even worse. 25% of French teenagers are Muslims.

The capital being the shittiest big city in the country is a tendency nowadays. Why are you surprised?

it's 20% from foreign origins, not niggers. Although they prob found ways to reduce the number

this
they are in the top 3 of almost all crimes in Germany

they're pretty brown as well
I thought Russian Muslims are red haired Chechens?

They're not. Most muslims have brown skin and black hair all over their fucking bodies.

Fun game: look for "Algeria" on those German crime datasets
twitter.com/KirkegaardEmil/status/750685452966002688

9%first gen
11% 2nd gen
???% 3rd and 4th gen

Muslim colonization started in the 50's, do the math.

Based Asians.

Malaysia
Who the fuck let you out of your cage, you fucking subhuman?

>UK basically being a french colony since 1066

it's 11% first gen, france was at 8% in 2013 that was before the latest wave of invaders, at the rate they reproduce France will be 30% mudslime by 2nd gen

You have us confused with Germany.
We let in only about 10 000 refugees. Plus a few thousand illegals who want to leave for the U;K.
France is only a fifth choice for the rapefugees.

pls post in my thread, frogs

youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg
no place here is like Paris though, so something definitely went wrong for France as well

Southern France was annexed by Germany after the allies invaded North Africa.

American education.

Vey, OP
Don't be a racist, goyim

>Of the approximately 15 million Muslims who currently live in the European Union, France is home to the largest number, equal to around one third of the total.
bbc.com/news/the-reporters-30835554
you wot m8?

We're not organized but the numbers of refugees are not even comparable.
Remember we didn't ask them in. You did.

I cited the data from INSEE that were just released.
They convenientelly omitted to count beyond the the 2nd gen.

He's not joking.
They don't want to come here because there's too many muzz already to leech efficiently.

I'm not worried about Muslims. They share the same God as Catholics and Jews. It's the protestants and the atheists I'm worried about.

I know why

You idiot.

>The Muslim population of France was approximately 6.5 million in 2016, or around 10% of the overall population of 66 million. In real terms, France has the largest Muslim population in the European Union, just above Germany.
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/islamisation-france-2016-france-islam-problem/

show me a statistic from any point of the last 30 years that shows that atheists or protestant are nearly as welfare leeching or criminal as Muslims

Atheists reject God. Clearly this leads to communism as there is only one power and one commander. 100 million deaths.

Protestants have no concept of unity and law. They create their own cult to suit their needs. They spread propaganda and "ministries" in order to enrich themselves without helping others.

Go back to watching TV evangelists.