What's going to happen when he dies?

what's going to happen when he dies?

Naturally, i don't have much love for the guy, but he seems like he's the glue holding the federation together. a peaceful transition of power would be great, but who would be the next in charge? As i said, not a huge fan, but i prefer Soviet Unions 2.0 (now with more capitalism) to Russian Civil War 2.0 (now with mudslims)

Who cares?

Civil war and Russia will break into even tinier pieces

idk man. the second powerful country in the world with (possibly) the largest amount of nuclear weapons is kept stable by an aging man in a rather stressful position and a shitload of enemies. really don't know why someone bring this up. do you?

there'll be 7k nukes in the mix (correct me if i'm wrong) and i'll have a mudshit caliphate right above me.

so...uhh...you guys full?

Depends on how white you are

>the second powerful country
they're not china. russia is like 11th or 12th most powerful country in the world

Nothing spectacular will happen, I think. Surely, there will be some turmoil, and some libs will shitpost something like "it's time to act, assert democracy" and all that, but I'm pretty confident that the puppetmasters already have the contingency plans for such situations. Nobody knew about Putin until 1999, and I remember that when he replaced the old alcoholic, absolutely everyone thought that the new age of politics had begun or some shit like that. The scenario will simply repeat itself: there will be some younger leader, and people will be saying: "it's so great that x is now in office, that old egomaniac Putin would surely lead us to war", but then gradually the same imperialistic course of action will continue. And I honestly don't give a fuck, as long as the administration keeps paying the muslims reparations so that they don't start stirring all that Chechen shit over again, I just peaceful existence.

that's a pretty good answer. keeping the status quo is the best thing to do in relation with the region in question.

well, most of my ancestors were from the mountainous regions so they managed to hide and avoid getting raped by turks. pretty white, i'd say.

Come to rural northwest WA I want a georgian bro

churkastan

someone had to say it...

>continent-sieze tier country
>even tinier
Are you ok?
What pieces? Only national muslic republic may be (14% of the population, 5% of the territory)
Other terrotory - territory of russians. Russia can be brake, because it's a national country.

Tchetchenians take over caucasus, kill the karbards, the ossetians and the other too pacific ethnies.

When he dies putin will have to walk

good one

If he has a nationalist trainee, there's hope, but if he doesn't...
Expecto Sovietischer Onion :DDDDDD

The oligarchs will be sure to interfere.

You can count on finlan for quality.

>Tchetchenians take over caucasus
It's a meme. Chechens it's not completely unite nation. They are devide by clans.

they'll just keep fighting each other and send refugees north. oh and pls don't send them back south. i don't want mudshits in my country. it's fucked enough as it is,

>they'll just keep fighting each other
It makes no sense for them.
>send refugees north
All north-caucasian muslims will be deported from the russian territory. If they will separated, nobody will wait them in Russia.

Considering Putin is just another Russian oligarch, it will just go back into the hands of more Russian oligarchs.
Lmao, 'seems like he's the glue holding the federation together'

Yeah, the only thing holding the Russian people together is fear, and it has always been fear. It was fear under Lenin and Stalin, fear through the entire Cold War, and will continue to be fear long after Putin is gone. Russias people are some of the hardiest on the planet, the shit that they have endured as a people for the last century makes all Western nations look like complete pussies.

just like Circassians.

fucking Finland bringing those sick memes

yeah russia isn't much of a federation really. still, the transfer of power always causes some chaos, doesn't it? pussybitch westerner libshits are still fucking rioting in the US, but though russians are much tougher i don't think they'll do anything that retarded. but anyhow, the less shit happens up north, the better.

And what about Circassians. In fact, it's pretty tragic, i think. But they have chosen this path. No one forbade them to take Russian citizenship and continue to live in Russia. They chose to live in a Muslim country, even with the risk of dying during the migration. And many of them died.

nothing wrong with that. they resisted and lost. what happened was only fair, i guess.