My flaming libcuck friend showed me this. I didn't know what to say

My flaming libcuck friend showed me this. I didn't know what to say.

How do you respond?

fuck off i dont care
t. Barny the dinosaur

trump golfs with other world leaders to discuss deals

obongo spent millions flying to isolation in hawaii to golf alone

Was he golfing alone? or was he golfing with world leaders/people he is making deals with for america? Trump never said he wouldn't go golfing he said he would bring people along to do work while golfing.

He played golf with other world leaders like Abe.

Fucking inbreds.

At this point why do you care? The leftist media has done everything to discredit him so much that no one besides the greasiest shitlib cares.

They've been telling me that Trump is Hitler for years now and they've been proven wrong for that same amount of time.

The real solution is getting the fuck off of normiebook.

he doesn't officially work on weekends

just agree with him that Trump should be working harder. He wont know how to handle it.

Trump is going on the WEEKEND, when most people relax. Obama golfed during the WEEK, when most people work, then he took the weekend off.

>Trump doesn't work on weekends

You're shitting me, right?

Trump's aides didn't disclose who he played golf with during the week. He is planning to play with Abe this weekend however.

>Obama did X
>Trump also did X but in a totally different context
>Wow, Trump dud X and called out Obama for doing X. Hypocrisy!

Clearly someone should have been teaching the left critical thinking the last 4 years.

>Trump golf's with world leaders to go over policy
>Obama golf's alone during natural disasters.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Obama golfed on week days.

trump is 331 rounds short of obama. trump also did not give a statement on the beheading of an american and go run to the course to play right after.

I don't think Trump ever criticized Obama for playing golf as such, just playing golf while neglecting something else. Trump has had one of the busiest first weeks in presidential history and has knocked off a number of campaign promises already. There's nothing wrong with him playing golf to unwind, certainly nothing hypocritical about it.

To be fair, that is in fact the definition of hypocrisy.
>the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform
Trump golfing isn't an issue in my opinion, we knew what we were getting ourselves into, but skipping intel briefings and then golfing this often this soon is definitely hypocratic.

Even Obama didn't golf until a few months in

> skipping intel briefings

fake news

Just say that it sucks. Dont be a blind follower and accept that no one is perfect.

>Shitposter does stuff he shit posts about
Please do tell me more

I drop this every week

>Bush plays golf

Liberals: OMG BUSH IS PLAYING GOLF INSTEAD OF RUNNING THE COUNTRY

>Obama plays golf

Conservatives: OMG OBAMA PLAYING GOLF INSTEAD OF RUNNING THE COUNTRY

>Trump plays golf

Liberals: OMG TRUMP IS PLAYING GOLD INSTEAD OF RUNNING THE COUNTRY

Yeah everyone can just fuck off now.

Uh yes Trump is a hypocrite often

It's a pretty good trolling tool and if you're effective and also a hypocrite why would i give a fuck, you're effective

So it's that his power move?

He plays a mean game of golf, had to say I'm not impressed.

You don't know if the people he was golfing with asked to go golfing with him.
When a foreign leader comes to town, shit if you had a friend come over from another state or whatever, what are they gonna say?
>What's good to do here or I heard about this place let's try it.
Do you respond by saying no we need to stay in my new house and take pictures?
No, people come over and want to do things.
Show them a good time and tell your friend to stop being a faggot, its a weekend, its not like the dude took weeks off already.
>OMG the President goes golfing on the weekend!!!
Yeah, like a normal person.

Say that Obama golfed alone whereas Trump is golfing with people and doing deals, like he said Obama should do

Obama golfed for fun.

Trump golfs to make business deals.

So trump has golfed half the weekends of his term and has gotten more done in 4 weeks than obama did in 8 years