There is no god but God and mohammad is his last prophet

there is no god but God and mohammad is his last prophet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3UX8yIBZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sure. I'm going to get a second opinion from Chicken.

If your Allah is so good then how come you haven't been able to go to outer space yet?

I wipe my ass on mohammad

>t. Degenerated Greek

Inshallah.

Would you PLEASE put your tiny little hands back in your pockets and give your literature to the nearest respectable grownup?

Fuck off Satan

Turkey sure has degenerated the last twenty years.

The question is 'dos God like Islam"?

I mean, they do seem to be in some sort of conflict with every other religion in the world which is quite troubling for a religion of peace

People in the west consider Buddhism one of the most peaceful religions, yet its' in conflict with Islam.

That being said, people in the west have a fanciful view of Buddhism

Sup Forums is just brainwashed by the establishment into islamophobia.

t. tanned german

I dont think the establishment is very islamophobic

which is why we kicked muslim ass straight out of Iberia- Mohammed is a pig

Allahu Akbar!

Allah didn't protect you from oil tycoons, nor did it protect you from Israel, nor did it protect you from your own extremism killing its peaceful citizens.

Allah betrayed you, and Mohammad lied to you.

Catholic Church needs to obliterate islam

Your beliefs are so pathetic, laws and made up terms like islamophobia are required to discourage any criticism.

no

R R A R E
R R A R E
A A
R R
E E

Its the only branch that has the means and the motive. Deus Vult soon.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3UX8yIBZI

How can shitskins even compete?

The only god i recognize is Kek.

How do Turkish men impregnate their wives?
They ejaculate on a wall and let the flies do the rest.

Does you ass still hurt from when your granddaddy took a fucking spike in his?

Why does Mohammad get dibs on being last prophet?

Holy crap I recognise that guy.
He's the spastic that responds to every tweet made by Justin Castr- I mean Trudope with
"OMG u r teh best PM of all tiem let me slob your knob all day erryday".

I noticed he stopped after JT went back on election reform. Crisis of faith, I guess.

If your allah is so good then how come you are still virgin?

Why has Islam countries been meddling in their own POO and terrible politicians then?

>hasn't brought out a new EP for 1500 years
your God is lazy and you're a hipster.

It's a shame that Islam fails.

Imagine being the false prophet Muhammad.

It'd suck being a sand-nigger, but you'd be the top sand-nigger on a pyramid of sand-niggers that lap up every retarded self serving edict you make so they can sand-nigger away to their sand-nigger hearts content.

One of your four wives says that you shouldn't rape so many slaves? The next day you get to say "um no honey god says it's cool, um, like try again lol" and every sand-nigger supports you because that means they get to rape slaves too.

And then you throw in a "lol no one else can do this I'm the last sand-nigger prophet"

I wouldn't want to be a pedo, tbcfhwy.

can someone translate this meme?

>when you are an Indian but pretend to be knowledgeable in the Arabic language and translate it's words from the quran as you please
>When in fact you would drink arsenic if you knew what your last name meant in arabic

It's a meme about Zakir Naik, an indian muslim televangelist. His last name, Naik, means fucker in arabic.