Why must Germany CONSTANTLY threaten the stability of western civilisation?

How many times are they allowed to lead Europe and do stupid shit before enough is enough?

>Disproportionate power in EU.
>Literal vacuum of wealth to Germany in EU.
>Electing Merkel multiple times, and about to elect an even greater cuck.
>Trying to control other EU nations, their values and their politics.
>Letting millions of refugees into Europe, irreversibly altering demographics.
>The catalyst for Brexit, and the rise of nationalism (Euroskepticism) across western Europe.

stop with this stupid meme

>implying the last time around they werent on the brink of saving the world and creating a master race through eugenics

this isnt even a funny meme

Fucking edgy retard

Illuminati bloodlines have always been very German

germans are nigger-tier at this point, they can't succeed at anything except destroying europe

They need to be stopped.

Because Germany died in 1918 and was brought back to life only to be engulfed in flames in 1945.

You're looking at an empty shell

They're awful posters too, leave it to a German in every thread to come in with some tangentially related chart and act like an autistic asshat. Just wait, a "60%" post is due any minute.

We're about to send them all back.
All them fugees. Allof them my nig alla dem bruh

You forgot to add that to the list

Fucking newfags

THIS ISN'T A PLACE FOR YOUR KIND

Germany was the only Civilization in the west. you people destroyed it. now nothing is going to stop you and your barbarism. and people think Muslims are bad. other Whites are even worse.

Yes. Here.

Nein Ahmed. Nein. Sitz.

It is the male dominance instinct... even antifa beta cucks have it. Germans are just naturally superior to other Europeans which is why they are winning.

So they aren't able to dominate europe by war, their instincts get them to do it diplomatically.

I agree germans should just be banned from posting on pol.

germany's water source should really be checked

Kriech denen nur in den Arsch, Rheinländer. Wir hätten euch den Franzosen überlassen sollen. - Es haben mehr Muslime an unserer Seite gekämpft als Anglos.

So leftists are right then, white people have a natural privilege they didn't earn

stop replying to these stupid d&c threads you niggers

Look at the world around you. Shitskins being lazy and getting fed by our taxes the commies implemented.

It's true.

True. best post so far.

The only good thing about the EU and everyone hating us again is that Sup Forums is finally getting over their nazi fetish.
Also Trump being pro-Israel stops it with the anti-semitism.

Unrelated.

says the subhuman monkey from a 3rd world shithole

I just leave that here...

Ewige

That's a good question. It'd like to know the answer, too. We certainly can debate why we Germans are destructive fanatics. But then, there are always insane people. The more interesting questions are: Why does the rest of Europe submit? We didn't the US and Britain de-Nazify when they could?

>EU army is important
>Europe first policy

Well there's your problem.

>oy vey I mean oh man those goyim I mean Germans sure are the worst aren't they fellow whites?

This.
Germans are constantly destroying Europe.
Someone needs to stop them!
They can't keep getting away with this!