I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

"Buddy, at this point all you can do is give up and accept that life isn't going to be the way it was 60 years ago. Don't save for retirement, don't have kids, if you get married, be damned sure that she won't divorce you (you really shouldn't get married).

Don't even aspire for higher wages, because that just results in higher taxes. Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

Enjoy what you can, user. Friends, family, and small things, like used cars, motorcycles, video games etc.

We have 130 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. That is literally double what the entire world produced last year.

Just sit back, and let it all go. Stop fighting it. It sucks, but it isn't your fault. You aren't responsible for the way that this country turned out. So sit back, enjoy your family, your friends, your hobbies, and work the system as best as you can (as there is no shame in this anymore; thanks to democrats, it is less honorable to be productive than it is to leech on society).

And most importantly, be happy. Go ahead and take a vacation to a national park. Go rock climbing, or drive a motorcycle across the nation. By getting out there and enjoying life, you are winning. The government can't confiscate that, like they can retirement accounts, bank accounts, or property, and you are enjoying life, something the extreme left is incapable of doing. Feminists don't enjoy their life. Black rights activists aren't ever happy. They've devoted their lives to being perpetually unhappy, and are doing their damnest to spread it to you.

So don't let them win. You can't change the political spectrum. You can't force productivity. But you can find happiness in any situation.

Happy birthday, son!"

>Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104413362
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>having a suicidal father
>having a father this beta

Get a any Stem degree and apply citizenship to America. You'll enjoy a real dream.

This is pasta

this fucking copypasta again

Mabie you should kill youself

fuck your dad

people are fucking you right now and he's such a cuck he's told you to take it and theres nothing to do about it so be happy.

fake and gay

>have your bank accounts frozen
>buy all the things you say you need to "get out there

Fucking idiot

This actually speaks to me
Politics is corrupting me, I need to stop thinking about this shit and focus on my life

nice copypasta...

Sounds pretty based for a kraut. I disagree though, we can and must fight back.

If even one sentence of this is true your dad is not a man. Giving up on your children is disgusting

Things that never happend - the thread.

Murder your father to restore your family's honor. Become the alpha in the pack and mate with all the females in the family. Post sweet wincest.

>Germany

You dad has a brain tumor and is going to die. Congrats.

Your father is a coward and a fucking idiot.

>what is progressive taxation. (Apart from theft)

50k at those two tax brackets means you earn $21250.00 for your first 25k and $15000.00 netting you $36250/year.

Defeatists should be first against the wall.

This.

OP is an american/arab shill.

hhaahahahh your dad is a moron.

this is measurable the best time to be alive if you live in a first world country. especially if you live in the USA

wtf I hate politics now

I think you should just kill yourself. The sooner germany completely falls the better it will be for the rest of us, so germanon, go kys.

Fuck that it won't be as good as 60 years ago but rolling over and letting it waste away is the mindset that got here.

Commonwealth should have joined 30 years war and slaughter those fucking proddies.
We woulnt have to care about them now

My 8 year old said give up we live under literally Hitler now.

I've seen this exact same post before. Just some ZOG trick to lead us into living for pleasure and giving up the fight. Do not fall for this

Fake and Gay
This

What a shit post

Original thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104413362

He's right, kill yourself.