Hey frogs ''four'' means ovens in arabic?

> When asked about another critic — French Jewish singer Patrick Bruel — Le Pen said then that he would be part of “a batch we will get next time,” using the word “fournee” for “batch”, evoking the word “four,” which means “oven.”

so this is ovenchan?

>brekekekeke koax

is that the best they got?

Vey OP, you're an antisemit

guilty as charged

A "fournee" means a batch or literally an ovenfull.

Young Le Pen was pretty badass, he even had an eyepatch and shit. Here he is in the background.

Another one.

he was the original Deus Volt, electrocuting shitskins and shit in Algeria

Pretty much.

from what ive read france comes from frank and frank actually means fierce... also that france was originally settled by ionian greeks from the cult of artemis... so basically france was originally a bunch of baddass fierce warrior swordsmen and now its.... what happened man? what happened to all of us?

Le Pen was the guy we needed,not the one we deserved
Marine is shit

>jews getting triggered anytime they hear the word oven

Wow, they are really reaching now. The establishment is desperate and frightened.

Durafour Crematoire

the Franks were only a small ruling class who took over Gaul after the fall of the Roman Empire.

He also said gas chambers were a detail of WW2. Then after being attacked, he said "sorry I should have said WW2 is a detail of Holocaust".

And older than that, there was a guy called Durafour. Le Pen called him "Durafour-crématoire" (four crématoire)

he never did anything relevant in his life though
no war hero came back from Algeria, it was a stupid war

The Le Pens are /ourfamily/

The fucking jews,man

It's pretty bad tbqh,I would prefer if we send them all to Israel and they just stop breaking our balls

But I think they will have to choose between Israeli and French citizen,hopefully they will choose Israel

i saw that the other day.. pretty freakin based man

amen to that bro