What does pol think of racemixing with japs and other asians?

What does pol think of racemixing with japs and other asians?
I personally approve
Are there any cons at all actually, apart from losing your racial purity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMQxQ1ZIdks
athgt.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T H I C C

other europeans look down on you, even the "anti racist" liberals do subconsciously.

Im starting to warm up to the idea of creating an asian/white only world

I cant tell them apart anyways.

Just shut the fuck up Norway

The halfbreeds are unstable and will suffer heavily from cultural rejection as neither race will accept them.

Who is that fluid druid?

>tattoos
>naval piercing

Fag

Who is that Mass of Ass?

>mfw that ass is outstanding

I really wanna fuck Asians but would never want an Asian wife as they age horribly and Half Asian kids usually end up like fuckin Elliot Rodgers

most asian women are fuck ugly

They're usually hideous, and annoying.

dat ass

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Your kids might out to be physically weaker or a little bit short. I´m fine with asians: They work hard, integrate quickly and don´t bother anyone.

>Naval piercing
>NAVAL
>mfw 5in round rips through my belly button

Why on earth would I want to have children that aren't white. I would only be creating more of the enemy

Jump off a cliff

>they age horribly

There are millions of asian women that look 20 at 30 and millions of white women that look 30 at 15.

Walking buffet of std's.

Shut up you Muslim subhuman

i love fart jokes

/r/hapas

Enjoy your mentally ill Asian son

Nobody cares about the text in this thread just post more asian asses

Isn't that what Russians basically are? And look at what happened to them.

Sauce pls, Olaf.

I married an Asian (but 5th gen American)

I was waiting for the bus to work outside of the Church, I saw countless Filipino women going in with Norwegian men.

I think your men are already taken by any bossy women, and settle for the cracked Mexicans of Asia.

I'm American and I can easily pick up Norwegian women. I think they are just not used to an assertive man.

Degenerate slut

youtube.com/watch?v=AMQxQ1ZIdks

Just use them as cocksleeves.
White women are for breeding.

Nope

why do you have a picture of chinks burning each others dick off saved on a mobile?

>looks at flag

oh thats why.

Asian women age faaar better than northern/western euro women.

It's the future of the aryan race

most aren't thicc like that

Be nice ostercuck, I found this on Sup Forums and it´s not on my phone

This is also the case for half-finns. But, then again, Finns are mostly Mongols.

They don't want an assertive man, idiot. Norwegian women think like men. Being assertive will only make them mad, lmao

lol dumbass you have the meme wrong

It'd be like mixing anglos with russians.

Check this out athgt.tumblr.com

What's up with you yellow fever cucks? All of you are literally those people who talk about white nationalism and preserving the white race yet you want some asian chick because you can't land a white girl. It's like some sort of joke. All the time, one of you idiots make an asian thread of some cherrypicked japanese or korean "girl" and then go on to say you hate racmixing.

I don't know how many times I have to explain this.

If you are a man, you have nothing to lose from racemixing. You don't become a social pariah, if you end up having a mixed race baby it won't deter women of your own race.

But when it hits, it hits like a fucking truck. Asian women look great until one day they wake up and are old as fuck.

You will more than likely have an ugly son. You will also more than likely have an absolutely beautiful daughter though.

>/r/
kys

Yeah and at 45 or 50 they look like toads... When im old and dying, only a white woman can really age well enough to be my sweetie until death.

You're only solidifying the anime-alt right relationship that the Left sees. It's embarrassing as fuck.

In other words: You're a bunch of children who've clung to the idea that being an ironic weeaboo is cool and liking Trump is the contrarian thing to do but you're too afraid to admit it.

They look like hell after menopause.

Hahahahaha i just went on ther wtf is weong with the people.
They think the media is controlled by whites and it caters to them.
They think they have issue and promote awareness...hahahahahahaha.
Lol these people want to be special snowflakes, no one turned them down.
I bet you 90% of that forum is actually beta asian males who think white people are taking their women, when they have a higher population than us hahahahaha.

THICC

How to create more whites.
Step 1: have more than 3 children per family.
Step 2: have mixed kids, and have mixed kids marry whites and your grandchildren marry whites.
Thats how it works, how breeding works, and why europeans are so intermixed with other europeans.

Reminder that having a gook wife will never produce a son that resembles you or your ancestors before.

Put the age where the women loses height at 60-70 and you have the Italian aging process.

STOP POSTING CUTE ASIAN GIRLS WITH BIG FAT BUTTS

Misread your post. Race mixing with asians can either produce an extremely smart kid or one with mental problems. Your wife will also get extremely cranky after menopause.

Jesus fuck she's ugly

>Being this gay

Only answer necessary to retarded OP and /thread

What if you want to change the image of your family so you don't look like italian monkeys?

Uh no

race traitors are worse than niggers. they will die first on day of the rop

Race mixing is always bad. If you have yellow fever and just wanted to post some Asian chick, go to

>being a degenerate with a nigger-tier mentality dominated by muh dick

one drop rule

Asian sons is really the only downside.

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Dude you can't even spell rope.

>being repulsed by a healthy derriere and thick legs

You might actually be gay. Those are birthing hips son.

>Are there any cons at all actually, apart from losing your racial purity?

You will create a mongrel child with no belonging and connection nor to Europe or Asia, a perfect creature for globalist insanity.
Fuck chinks as much as you want but don't create a disgusting happa.

don't care one way or the other. I just personally won't.

I noticed this effect as well.

fpbp

he got snipe

I just want an A V E R A G E japanese qt wife.

>age awfully
implying american and western european women look good after 50... they're usually diabetic blobs hacking up black chunks of lung from smoking their whole life

If your white I would say do not. A lot of those kids wanna fucking die cause they look ugly as shit, look at r/hapas. It's what beta males do since Asian women idolize the white man so it's easy for them. But AMWF couples end up becoming better people but will still look pretty ugly. My dad is Asian and Filipino and mom is white and Lithuanian and I don't look to bad and I'm 6" but really have no cultural identity and it's hard sometimes. Just don't do that to your kids man.

Asians are subhuman and half Asians are too