Whenever I see Shilldog memes, they just come across as terrible

Whenever I see Shilldog memes, they just come across as terrible
Sup Forums, why is this?
Why are hilldawgs so fucking awful at creating memes?

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Someone, anyone, please, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Because Leftists are the victim party. And making jokes about ones genetic circumstance is hypocritical.

Oh sweetheart, so sad to see you get so upset over small brushes of genuis. Come back when you are a fraction as productive, farmboy

Shut up, fagmo. Sup Forums isn't your personnal opinion army or a collective hivemind circlejerk. Just ignore them if they get your fallopian tubes in a twist. Fucking r/The_Cuckold ruining this board GET OUT!

This is accurate

The left understands that memes are modern propaganda, and that they helped Trump win the election.
The left barely understands what the meme is, let alone why it works or how to make a good one.

These are the tadpole eggs to our frog god.

You tell me

Becuase things are only funny when there's at least a hint of truth.

>there is a real probability that someone paid for this

Because it's cultural appropriation.

Clinton supporters making memes is like a white guy trying to mesh into African culture.

>Hilldawgs making the memes

No. We make the memes. We've always made the memes. The "Hilldawg" meme series was made by us, and made badly on purpose, to give a the illusion of Hillary supporters being bad at making memes, when in reality, they don't make any at all.

We literally memed ourselves to try to make Shillaries look bad. The fact of the matter is, the vast majority of Shillaries don't even know about the "Hilldawg" meme.

Cry more. Hillary memes are low energy. Sad.

I really like the hilldawg memes, they're like 4 layers of irony

nice flag but please refrain from being so triggered by a simple question

Memes require two things; a sense of humor and confidence.

Liberals have neither.

You need to be willing to accept the absurdity of even your own side of the argument in order to successfully meme it. Liberals cannot do that because they're totally insecure and need to take themselves super seriously.

this desu

Because most of them were made by Sup Forums users larping as Hillary supporters. They're intentionally cringey

Mate, if you want to make memes, make up your own. Once again, the left has to take from the right to survive

This. They were being made by a fucking leaf in a discord channel.

the Hillary memes are almost on some level really good. They have their own internally consistent vibe and transfer a unique thought-feeling

Because they have no long term vision.

They only want to destroy shit right now.

Everyone else wants to live in a better world that nurtures healthy human relationships, decent family values and increases in quality of life.

Tbh you don't need pro Hillary memes. Trump makes a big enough fool out of himself as it is. Hilldawg is probably dying of laughter every day at the dumb shit he does.

The success of a meme is based on two things, will people like it enough to share it and will enough people share it to make people like it.

If something gets spread around enough then people will adapt their thinking to convince themselves to like it because others liked it.

Now our Memes spread because they were self-depreciating as well as funny, they poked fun of us while also poking fun of Hillary/promoting Trump plus they were usually adaptable in both directions(one logo swap on almost any Sup Forums meme and the subject is now pro-Hillary).
The reason the left could never adapt them is because they can't ever make fun of themselves while attacking Trump.

Fuck, wrong pic lads.

How do you delete?

Actual pic is related

The hilldawg memes have aged like fine wine

They just use the picture they create on how the right is and thus are complete fiction. The right just memes the real version of the libtards and thus are an accurate picture of reality

I know right? They're fucking hilarious now. Deliciously autistic.

This, they're just poor copies.
They don't understand why memes created by magaburgers are so successful and humorous, and their paid shills understand them even less.

They see pepe and white guy and say "this is it! this is what we will do" but it is a soulless imitation.

>implying they weren't made by Sup Forumsacks just to troll other Sup Forumsacks
They also served to prevent memes engineered by actual hill shills from taking root, much like how we dealt with the screwfly problem by mass releasing sterile members of the species..

Hey, just wanted to say this makes me laugh, the thread and everybody saying hilldawg and memes and hilldawgs.

literally me

is he watching tv on a fucking microwave?

I'm actually a college student police officer majoring in CS:GO so stfu I'm not a faggot, teen.

dumping my hilldawg memes I collected from before the election

Why are you dumping shit memes?

One day historians will want to study this mess. And we want them to have an accurate record of what happened here.

>dumping hilldawg memes
>in a hilldawg thread

Yeah I wonder why, typical DRUMPF supporter. Can't wait to see your face after Trump loses bigly.

Because it's an actual case-study in the difference between mandated, government-regulated memes vs. free market/free enterprise memes.
You can draw an analogy of this quality disparity to every facet of large government.

>hilldawg thread
You didn't even read the OP, retard? The OP wondering why shitdawg memes are absolute crap?

Well, there you have it, OP, your answer - hillshills are too stupid to even comprehend a simple post you've made, yet alone make anything decent.

hearty kek

Sup Forums memes are shit,

>mfw Sup Forums is jealous of funnier hilldawg memes

that's non-liberals are all cry babies

Fuck off Sup Forums is a hibemnid

Because most hilldawg pics were made by shills on a whim because they wanted to parody a Trump pic they saw.
Few of them are original and even fewer are funny.

Well. I laugh at them now. The same way I laugh at the "Deport This!" videos because Trump is President now.

Simple, they hold things sacred and we don't. They tiptoe around all these venerated people/things/ideas and are, ironically, authoritarian. That's not enjoyable, fun, or funny.

conservatives have neither

>2016
>being this autistic

You couldn't make the deflection more obvious, could you? Sorry you're that BTFO, maybe next time you'll actually pay attention when reading.

Because chinese cartoons message boards is where memes are nurtured and fight with each other to survive, only the fittest survive, you cant just hire an artist or a meme professor to create good memes, only autists with a lot of free time drawing hundreds of memes and putting them into a meme pool so the fittest ones will be embraced by many can achive that.

>Don't go to r/The_Donald
>Don't play CSGO or LoL anymore
>Never fell for the WoW jew
>Don't visit any news sites regularly
>18 Y/O NEET
>What white heritage? I've got Irish blood.

I hated these during the election, but now they have some sort of nostalgia charm

These may mays are made by poltards and they are made to be as cringy as possible on purpose.

And basically you niggaz are fucking retarded.

I like how pathetic they are.
The absurdity of hillary winning is hilarious.

We arent just talking those particular ones but whole leftys take on the meme area

This 2bh. We're an memtics/idea incubator acceleration program. We cycle through so many ideas so quickly, we are progressing humanity one shitpost at at time. It's like the Greek Forum at warp speed.

It is really in the name too -
I m a g e b o a r d

Orwell's Politics and the English Language.
That is, clarity in language is a prerequisite for morality, and it allows facility in language, which is a prerequisite for memes.
These people are completely immoral. To enable that immorality, they have no clarity. Because they have no clarity, they have weak facility. Because they lack morality, clarity and facility, they cannot meme.

Even if they are ironically shit, I still don't find them funny. I can't even laugh at how ironically bad they are.

isn't this hildawg shit just ironic shitposting that someone eventually picked up as real and kept resposting.
that quote with idiots comes to mind

because liberals think their memes need backgrounds.
they cant stand all that empty, pure, white space.