WHITE/ASIAN UNION THREAD

Daily reminder that Whites and Asians were meant to rule the world.

invited: Whites and Asians
not invited: shitskins

>b-but muh Elliot Rodger
His Dad was a fucking manlet kike
>b-but muh manlet son
Tall Asian girls aren't as rare as you think
>b-but muh mental disorders
not proven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_Ogn0-bMuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

daily reminder that non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

and if they're born and educated in our white countries and are told to go back to their third-world undeveloped shit holes they will simply refuse because they enjoy living among the white master race and don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat

brap

>the asian meme continues

absolutely disgusting

Reminder that whites and Asians, despite being civilized, are both incompatible and do not belong in the same country. Lets see how you all feel when the Chinese start moving into the neighborhood, buying all of your real estate, and owning all of your local businesses.

Daily reminder that all Asian girls are cheating whores for the BWC... I'm a roundeye who parties in Chinatown, these bitches cheat on their family-approved boyfriends every weekend

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPTTTTTTTTT

While I approve of this alliance, the racemixing can only be allowed 1 way and that is AM/WF. I would highfive a Bruce Lee lookin slant eye with a 10/10 white QT because I know hes got to be a great man to get that woman. I throw up when I see these pathetic white betas with ugly ass selfish slant whores living out their fetishes while disregarding the mongrels they leave to try and survive without a single decent parent.

>racemixing is bad
>muh asian women

The difference between WM/AF...

The Chinese are subhuman inbred trash.

I don't buy it, but Asians do love a good white dicking.

hi i´m a white privileged male and this is my message :^)

>Sup Forums is one person
so sick of this meme

they are so easy so i keep them around as a side bitch

but never anything serious

And AM/WF

White men should stay with white women. Asian men should stay with asian women. Only rarely should asian men racemix with white women and almost never should white men reproduce with asian women.

This is just the way the world is for now. Sorry weeabos and yellow fever degenerate betas.

Sorry but the World will eventually have to ruled by one singular race. Im all for allying with them, and say for a while we live at peace, but I think eventually whites should breed them out. They dont really deserve to just be killed. Just breed them out and then let the descendants keep the culture

Bruce lee's grandfather was german. white asian mix confirmed for masterrace.

would lick!

OP gets it.

No race-mixing, no exceptions.

Friendship is OK, though.

>Daily reminder that Whites were meant to rule the world.
FTFY

Hapas end up fucked up partly because their dads are often racist. You are a living stereotype.

Fippy bippy my dude
I promise I didn't come here just to fap

Can't tell me what to do

so did she make true on that or what?

Asians are based and they truley don't give a fuck about jewry. There's nothing wrong with natural intermingling here and there either, the competition will only make white females straighten up. Hitler and the nazi's were also total weeboos who adored Asian culture, it's a common respect we have towards eachother

muh Sup Forums is one person meme

Elliots sister looks a lot like his mom

Maybe Nips.
>MAYBE
Race mixing is still degenerate.

>Australian
The world would be a better place if Japan bred you fucks out of existence

Without the Japanese, Sup Forums never exists. That alone arguably means they should replace us because we would've gone extinct without the early days of Sup Forums teaching us memetic warfare.

If you are talking about chinks, gooks, island/jungle slants, dunecoons and poo in loos though, I take back what I said.

I'm giving my opinion, degenerate.

define asians since geographically they include mongols, chinks, gooks, churkas, nips, charlies, thais, injuns, t*rkshits etc etc

White Canadian male with a Japanese wife, that just got approved for a 3 year spouse visa in Japan... Peacing out faggots.

You must be a blast at parties.

His father (one responsible for him) was asian though

The wise strong alpha asian father is the key to success, while the weak(usually autistic), selfish beta white father is the cause of failure.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_Ogn0-bMuM

This whites and asians ruling the world thing seems to be for white Sup Forumsacks trying to find a way to cope with their yellow fever. and avoid judgement.

godspeed and don't forget that geiger counter

And shes a total whore. Don't forget Alex Buckner either

does somebody else banging a zip really chap your ass?

You should go out and bash one for us!

I wish I were a dog so I could get away with sniffing pussies in public

agree

I'm sure Sup Forums will cal me a cuck but this user brings up a good point.
From the male perspective:
af/wm: well I can't get a white gf so I'll just get this racist self hating filipino to love me
am/wf: white girls are pretty attractive but they rarely go with asian guys, I need to work hard and improve myself if I want one.

Kill yourself. Chinks are animals. They never integrate, they're rude, they launder money, they smell like ass. These slant eye creatures are Muslim- tier.

Cross your finger, and hope I grow a 2nd penis.

No just kill the chinks, gooks, island/jungle slants, dunecoons and poo in loos.

I like the japs but we will never have peace unless the world is ruled by one race. I like the Japs and Koreans. I dont think they should be killed off but just bred out so that they can be made into whites over a few generations. let them keep the culture after wards

These threads always confuse me. Are pajeets Asians or shitskins or shitskin Asians?

I hope they cut your head off you weakass pathetic loser

The Chinese are both the niggers and kikes of asia due to the rise of Mao Zedong. European and Asians are perfectly compatible as they are the only two groups to have made gracious advances and grand civilization with philosophy.