The New Leader of the Free World

Now with a world run by Enrique Peña, Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel and the Saudi Royal Family is upon us. What should we do?

LOL

Am I the only one that thinks King Spic Pena Nieto is handsome?

No, you don't.

what a tragically poor and retarded nation mexico is

It has more millioners than Eastern Europe and Turkey.

HAHAHAHA ALL THESE IMAGES ARE SUPER LO RES

millionaires don't really count when we're talking about pesos mate

u guys afraid that people might be able to see the piss stains on his pants if you post nice enough images? or is ur internet just not capable of such a task?

Can't wait to watch years of my president getting cucked by an illiterate corrupt Mexican manlet, thanks American voters

nice try, dirty sanchez. but we can see right through your duplicitous corn-flavored trickery!

You guys need to flaunt him around more often

Hes the best looking wetback Ive ever seen

P20 = $1

thats LITERALLY why he won, to have a handsome president chosen by stupid people.

i dont think you understand what wetback means.

fuck you paco, merkel isn't going to win 2017, you better pack your avocados and join a drug cartell

Just sir and watch how Merkel wins.

so? Japan is already taking our avocados

if there is one thing germany hates, it's lazy people and guess what your shithole is full of? people who are too lazy to fix a country and fight drug cartells and rather alien into the US

your people are disgusting and you should be replaced with the more civilized mayan

Avocados means Testicles in Náhuatl

mexishits are so retarded. their entire existence is based only on them leeching from the usa. they aren't even a real country. pathetic parasites

>Mayans
>Civilized

they are the cheap workslaves who make a living from eating the US shit nobody with 50+ IQ wants to do, parasites are always happy if they can eat the dump

mexico has many similarities with the flies around a steaming bullshit cake

What are Canadians then?

> more civilized
> learn 2 read
> maybe visit school
> maybe don't be a lazy shit
> maybe end your existence

if germany hates lazy people why dont they take their factories back to germany instead of getting bigger in Mexico like Bosch, volkswagen, Continental etc...

build it

>leeching parasites
>Slavs living next to me

Reminder that Peña's wife got BLACKED

because we can easily exploit retards, just like the niggers who sold their people for trinkets, or the indians who sold their land for alcohol, now you sell your people for some cheap money, the living standard in your country is below a local homeless guy,

you are the real victims of globalism and you are proud of it, disgusting chimps

Guatemala is Mayan

well its confirmed, candadians have the same intelligence as mexicans

i love how you're a trying so hard to talk shit but failed miserably

Filthy Scotts, Irish and Catalans populate Canada.

checked

rather failing at shitposting than life

Millionaires are counted in dollars dumbo

This is our "handsome president"