KENYAN KIDS CAN'T PASS SELF-RECOGNITION TEST FOR ANIMALS

Scientists test how smart animals are by using the mirror self recognition test: they put some paint on the animal's forehead and let it look at itself in the mirror, and see whether it realizes it's seeing itself in the mirror and that it has paint on it.
Some scientists tested children from a few different cultures to see whether they could pass this test. It turns out that Kenyan children weren't too good at figuring out how mirrors work:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaMylwohL14
blogs.scientificamerican.com/not-bad-science/crows-take-a-look-in-the-mirror/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stfu those tests are bogus you probably could do it at that age either.

MODS

thank you for the link and info

science is racist

The Kenyan kids don't have experience with many mirrors or even smooth surfaces in their habitat. Western kids are surrounded with reflective glass at all times

i knew they were stupid as shit but fucking hell

I'm pretty sure nobody raises their kids in a house of mirrors or have floors and walls made of steel.

>water surface

go home

You're looking at reflective glass and are mostll likely surrounded by right-angled smooth surfaces right now. This is true of everyone who reads this.

>Sweden on that map is white

I doubt kids look at a PC monitor and I can't see any other reflective surface that isn't a portrait an/or well above a kid's height.

The point of this test is that it works on various animals that also don't have experience with mirrors.

Animals that pass the test:

Orangutans
Chimpanzees
Crows, Magpies, Ravens, and most other corvids (webm related)
Elephants
Dolphins
Fucking Ants

Age may be a factor. Kids do take a while to even develop object permanence, and it's well known that humans develop more slowly than similarly sized animals because of the size restrictions of the birth canal.

>Implying lab animals have equal or experience with smooth, reflective surfaces than desert Kenyans
wew

Forgot pic

>Be kid
>Be in kitchen

>Israel
>95

Oy vey! Shlomo told me the chosen race were all 180 IQ super geniuses. This chart can't be true.

Some of the experiments literally involved leaving a mirror out in the wild.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaMylwohL14

FORZA ITALIA!!!

>Experiment
>Art project

Let's see you stop lying, keep these separate for purposes of actually having an argument, and try again

>USA's skin tone is grey

Ashkenazi are above average but there are also many arab mudslimes in israel

Didn't we have a half Kenyan president for 8 years?

Let's see you stop trying to justify nigger children literally not being sapient

And do what exactly nigger? What the fuck do you think little kids are doing at 18 months old? Are you this fucking retarded that you ignore the animals that were given the test as well? Was it just western dogs you fucking nigger?

>half
It's amazing they taught him how to read but really that's all he did to prove intelligence

but Kenyan are better that Fiji, Saint Lucia, Grenada, and Peru in your link...

>65%

>evolution aint real
christ cuck gtfo

Mine is made of wood and marble, with all the metal surfaces painted brownish, my washdisher doesn't have a reflective surface, my oven is painted black.
Look I can understand a kid in a modern household randomly interacting with a reflection just while he's being held and moved around the house, but considering their attention span I doubt it would have any effect, I could understand if we had some kind of tradition involving putting kids in front of a mirror but we don't.

How would you approach it? I would perform suitably controlled experiments myself, but it's illegal for me to trap and experiment on the vast majority of the animals I would want to test.

I don't see how the video being an art project invalidates the results it shows.

I'll grant it doesn't give as clean-cut of a result as "they saw the blue sticker that was out of direct view and grabbed at it on themselves" but it's obvious by their behavior that some clearly do not see themselves in the mirror, and some might.

Here's an in-depth one on crows. They have 2 that are previously shown and allowed to interact with mirrors, and two that aren't.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/not-bad-science/crows-take-a-look-in-the-mirror/

Or maybe they're just not as intelligent as proclaimed?

>We dont

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

I love how the conclusion they draw is that the mirror test must not be a valid test of self-concept, rather than that niggers just have no sense of self-concept

American kids pass the mirror test at age 2.

>Be Kenyan
>whiteys come up and start doing stuff
>stick a post-it on my head
>have no idea what I should do or what they want from me
>thousands of miles away, autistic racists misread the finding and use it for a cheap laugh

The only thing this test proves is that nogs have no idea how to respond to whites running experiments on tuem

Well certainly on average they are no geniuses, but they do test consistently higher then mixed white populations in the west.

The asians have a higher IQ meme is bullsiht,

Checked, I'm not claiming to have a better experiment just that this is one is flawed

Literal ants can figure it out

Most LCD screens aren't nearly reflective enough, especially HDTVs.

Which literally illustrates that the experiment is bullshit and the results compromised /thread

>inb4 le ants are smarter than niggers kek

Maybe there's a pattern, maybe you're being delusional about it.

This map can't be right though, I refuse to belive that Denmark has an average IQ of 98. I've seen many idiots in my lifetime, but surely they can't drag us down to 98... Can they? We're in 2017 and have access to the internet, how can one be so ignorant and stupid? Really boggles the noggin'

Ants are literally smarter and more productive than niggers

>inb4 le ants are smarter than niggers kek
That's exactly what we're saying kid

Map could be wrong idk. Didn't post it

Please.. my kids could tell it was their own reflection from like 6 ~8 months.

Not only are the ants smarter they also have a sense of community, they work for their colony and sacrifice their lives for its colony survival.

Ants are about 4000 years ahead when it comes to evolution compared with niggers.

Sierra Leone, somebody explain this? Is their economy better?

>kenyans are better than saint lucia, grenada, peru
>2 out of 82 kenyans passed the mirror test
??

Underage Stormfags ITT - Many such cases - Can't form arguments though they shitpost on pol for hours daily. Sad!

This. Ants have access to mirrors 24/7.

N I G E R 6 9
I
G
E
R

>le reddit defence
>says I have no argument
embarrassing

Mexico is whiter than the US on the skin tone map

>experiment is bullshit
The experiment shows that some Kenyans don't have visual self recognition at age 6, while Americans and Canadians have visual self recognition at age 2. That means there are clear, genetically-based mental differences between races.

America has blacks.

See

Let me point out what you're typing in your post.

>underage Stormfags ITT - Many such cases
So you assume the majority ITT are "stormfags"? It also seems like you believe it to such an extent that you're living a delusion on an imageboard. You didn't even provide any proof, which tells me that you probably don't care anyway and just wanted to scream like an autistic child. Prove me wrong.

Kids involved in the test visited the tester's house multiple times.

Born raised and live in desert, visit a house a few times is not equal to born in hospital living in western home and civilization

Nigger lovers have a lower IQ too, that's why you're struggling so much kiddo

Animals being mirror tested have limited exposure to mirrors. The point of the mirror test is to see if animals immediately recognize themselves when provided with a mirror.

>Implying I love niggers

I'm just bantsing with you faggots and you have literally nothing, because you didn't even consider the experiment you just liked another boost to your unearned "white" ego you sad stormfaggot
Go outside

its a test for animals, not for people living in a western civilization

>im just joking its you whos the retard

>>>/reddit/

Babby's first redpill, good job OP you're triggering the fuck out of civic cucks.

>pretending to be retarded
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings little guy

>1 post by this ID

If you wanna suck some BWC you can suck mine, otherwise put up an argument or gtfo stormpussy

t. hasn't made an argument all thread

refute

ITT stormfags that almost justify existence of antifa

Someone needs to cull these mental midgets before they dilute the white genome

First post saltiest post

>t. nigger who is scared of mirror-niggers stalking him whenever he looks in a mirror

>facts scare me

KEK

Just because you underlined a few phrases doesn't make it more important than the rest of the section which highlights the flaws in the experiment

Is Argentina, dare I say, /white/?

wew lad

>inb4 E1 seeing children using mirrors to inspect themselves is evidence of a bad test
Research text never mentioned what age the children were. 7 years old may be the average age of self recognition for a Kenyan.

Everyone under 100 IQ points needs to be enslaved.

Lol are you retarded....kek we found a nigger-lover.

Social compliance is a bullshit argument. You can't socially comply if you don't know who put the tape on your head.

I don't know if more fun or ridiculous, you need scientists to prove that niggers are more stupid than higher animals.

Actually made me kek out loud, thanks

>USA has 98 IQ

With all those niggers and mexicans, that's impossible

The dot test has been consistently passed by all of the great apes, asian elephants, eurasian magpies, bottlenose dolphins and orcas.

>tfw 80 iq according to this chart

>tfw african and retard tier

I don't feel dumb though. I mean I know I'm not smart but fuck 80 is dumbass tier. I can do math better than most how is this possible. Am I an outlier or am I deluded and actually retarded

>or am I deluded and actually retarded
sorry niggerfriend

Anything like OP is crime thought and banned on reddit. You cannot say blacks aren't as smart as whites, even if you are Jared Diamond

fugg

IQ tests are autism tier. Look how in asian countries, where autism is extreme, they always score best than the rest.

I'm bad with maths, so probably i've a niggertier IQ.

No, you have niggertier IQ so you're bad at maths.
You're confusing cause with effect.

Being good with numbers doesn't imply you are more clever. Look at the chinks. They aren't able to create shit. They just copy / paste.

>washdisher

Ashkenazi Jews are less than 40% here, you drooling dimwitted nigger.

Ashkenazi Jew-land would net you a whopping 117 IQ average.

Much progressive response thanks shill.

Reddit is so cancerous. "hey I'm alt right but think you guys go too far with the whole nigger thing." You don't belong here newfag gtfo.

>Divergent evolution is a myth
>anything with two arms and two legs is equal in all ways because feelings