A FUCKING C

ITT: Colorado.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2017/02/07/study-undocumented-immigrants-kidney-disease/
sfgate.com/entertainment/article/James-Hetfield-moved-to-quiet-Colorado-to-10808564.php
denverpost.com/2017/02/02/denver-mosque-homeland-security-rtd-shooter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live there, its alright, except Boulder. What about it OP?

Where you ad, my man? Just general happenings. Discuss politics, how your area has changed, as long as it's Sup Forumsorado related.

Duuuude weeed

Also, primer question:

When do the Denver ICE raids begin?

Well seeing as how Denver is a sanctuary city, probably not any time soon

Fucking hancuck has already begun his virtue signaling. I hope his dumb ass doesn't play chicken with my city just for muh feel points and ammo for a Mayoral nobody is going to remember in 2019

CALIFORNIA, TEXAS AND ILLINOIS STOP MOVING HERE FUCK YOU WE'RE FULL

Jake Plummer? Kek. Remember when he knocked himself out?

.. Remove federal funding from CU, Boulder.

I'm from Colorado but my parents moved me to Georgia when I was less than one year old, so I've never really seen it. Should I go visit? Sometimes I almost feel like it's calling to me. Denver is basically the epicenter of my family history.

Gas the chicongoans (+suburbanites) extra hard. If I see one more "Land of Lincoln" plate...

LMAO yeah, that shit was awesome. Good old Jake the Snake. Even as a CU alumnus, that could knock them down a peg. I found it odd they really didn't even riot over Milo being there a few weeks back.

they all drive like shit and vote democrat...its infuriating. this place was paradise 99-07 but there are too many fucking people here now.

Also, just found this reading the Denver Pravda:

>Colorado (illegal) immigrants forced to wait until the brink of death to get kidney care
>A study of 20 Denver Health Medical Center patients living in the U.S. illegally with end-stage renal disease found they suffered from “death anxiety” because of weekly episodes with their life-threatening illness. The 10 men and 10 women interviewed by Denver Health reported distress because of “unpredictable access” to emergency dialysis.
>These patients fall into a category of “superutilizers” because of their frequent hospital stays and emergent dialysis. It costs 3.7 times as much — an average of $289,000 per year — to treat them compared with patients who receive regularly scheduled dialysis three times per week, according to a Baylor College of Medicine study.
>An estimated 6,480 of the 11.3 million immigrants living in this country illegally have end-stage renal disease, according to the study. They are not eligible for federally funded Medicare or Medicaid. Without insurance, they go to safety-net hospitals such as Denver Health for emergency care.

Wow. Fuck.

denverpost.com/2017/02/07/study-undocumented-immigrants-kidney-disease/

Sorry m8. Maybe after we deport the illegals.

It fucking kills me because whenever I complain about their dumbfuckery I get responses like "well, it's WAAAAYYY worse in Chicago." Like bitch, if I wanted to live in Chicongo I would, but I fucking don't.

I want the economy to tank so these cunts can't afford their overpriced homes here anymore and have to move back to the nogvilles from whence they came

As shitty as it might be for our economy, I really want all these greedy developer and fix and flip fucks (i.e. a new coat of paint and some facade accents) to lose their shirts. The schadenfreude will be nearly as good as November 9th, 2016.

yeah we have a housing bubble that people don't want to acknowledge. houses that were considered total pieces of shit when I was a kid are now worth $450,000 lmao

Lived in Colorado last 15 years. Place is based as fuck

Best state in the union

Does the "c" stand for "cucks" or "canibbus"?

CU gets basically no federal funding as is. That's why CU has floated the idea of going private.

Source: CU alumnus/ colorado resident.

It was paradise.

>Katrina niggers
>Commiefornians
>The Commiefornians that couldn't hack it in Texas
>Fucking chimpcongo niggers

Also SPICS. FUCKING WANNABE SUR13 annoying as fuck spics.

Castle Rock & Steamboat were still nice last time I was home, but that was 2013.

Well they shouldn't mind if all strings are cut then..
They probably should go private. They're a pack of faggots. Source: oddly not a faggot/ CU alum.

CU isn't half as bad as DU in terms of institutional liberalism. CU has had conservative presidents.

Fucking kidding me? Th entire city of Boulder is a communist commune. Denver isn't nearly as bad. CU used to have window dressing cuckservatives when they had an okay football team--now they don't, so they've gone full SJW. I graduated in 2007--when did you graduate?

This. This faggot was doing fake drum circle things for his cultural appropriation class when I was on campus. CU is a full blown reeducation camp.

DUDEEEE I love Colorado

West slope checking in. All Californians, pls go back. I'd take the Mexicans over you.

Colorado is a powerhouse state, you jealous fucks.

I wish we could go back to being a completely irrelevant meme state that people only knew about because dudeweed, mass shootings, and skiing.

I graduated in 2013 and I'm a masters student at DU now. DU is unequivocally worse, period.

I only had a problem with one professor being an openly liberal cunt at CU. At DU you get emails from the president encouraging white guilt and social justice.

I fix your flag, Coloradofag

Gracias, my white compatriot. This edit really emphasizes how white Colorado is.

Didnt another attempt to repeal the mag ban just fail?
Fml. At this point we need like 1000 people to show up at the state congress with our guns and demand the removal of unconstitutional laws

At least >we got Amendment 69 shot down and 71 passed.

I'm keeping my lips zipped.

Fuck Colorado now....

I lived there from 1992-2015 and I've always loved it. Grew up outside C. Springs and went to college in Boulder, and then worked and lived in denver and avon (beaver creek)... It's going downhill and fast... Legalizing weed has had the worst repercussions.. We all legalized it because everyone smokes anyways and we basically all agreed we should stop prosecuting college kids for having a fucking plant in their possession. HUGE MISTAKE, now the state is overrun with faggots from Michigan, Illinois, and California. These aren't "good" people either. These are the type of faggots that move their families from one place to another just to smoke weed. These are the type of faggots that move here just to try to get a "job" growing pot.. Nowadays denver traffic is literally like LA. It's a filthy cesspool of degeneracy. Colorado springs is still ok because recreational pot isn't legal, but noone really wants to live in the springs. I wish I could live in Colorado in the 90's again.. Talk about bliss. But anything east of the front range should be burned to the ground basically (Pueblo and Denver especially) Would move to Telluride, Steamboat, Beaver Creek, or Aspen/Steamboat though .

I agree. I graduated from Boulder in 2010 and lived there till 2012.. While it's true that its basically a communist commune, it kind of works because everyone is white and wealthy.. I moved to cherry creek after that for a while, and can state that denver is worse x200... Would much rather live in boulder than denver.

Alright, we KNOW the problems, but how do we fix them? I say start with Hancock and Hickenlooper, but after that is unclear.

now that commiefornia has legal weed that should slow down the stoners. the problem is denver and omaha are the new tech boom hubs. tons of beta hipster cucks sipping IPAs and paying $500,000 for a piece of shit house just because it has "culture". horrible.

Agreed... it's all happened so fast too. Like it wasn't that bad until like 2013ish... Everyone is such a hipster fuck now and such mainstream degeneracy, I quit smoking and drinking like 18 months ago because I was couldn't stand the idea of being those people. I've heard even fort collins is going downhilll now.

At least Omaha has an advantage in real estate prices.

It 100% started at the tail end of 2013 as marijuana was available for recreation in 2014. It's like we got all those weekend warrior fucks in their late 30s that want to recapture their youth. Feckless fucks just leave their origin and don't even try to improve it. What's worse is that they just vote and virtue signal for the same shit here.

grand junction here

was in the Springs, but I realized it's a high level target nearly on the level of NYC and DC

>NORAD
>NORTHCOM HQ
>USAF Academy
>USOC
>Space Command
>GPS HQ

etc.

yep you either have to live in the suburbs amongst old people or move out somewhere rural enough to avoid the boom. downtown denver and boulder just suck now.

Denver traffic is insane; so many new people the roads cannot keep up. Boulder has that problem plus lib central

fuck all that

the Springs is still pretty based as far as all that goes

Probably has something to do with the Jews. But keep in mind we sewed the seeds of our own distruction by starting things like South Park and fat tire beer and supporting degenerate institutions like CU. Aurora got ruined by Mexicans--hopefully trump will address some of that--probably too late though. The thing I can't stand about my family living in Colorado is now they're all yuppy faggots eating on pearl street thinking they're diverse when really nigger could never afford to test at the goddam bourgeois sushi places they eat at. Colorado used to have a middle class--now it's just poor and rich.

They also don't know how to signal, don't know where anything is, tailgate/cut off, block intersections, and generally freak out when any form of precipitation occurs. I'm normally a placid person, but goddamn the traffic is going to give me a stroke at some point.

Lived in the Springs most of my life. Dying first in a nuke attack is very desirable.

When the fuck are you guys going to get rid of fucking Hickenlooper. He is Cuckold: The Governor.

>MFW I see the brighter than the sun air burst above the golden capitol dome

2019. It's happening.

Thats because most of them earned to drive out in California. Cali is CANCER!

well there's a lot more to colorado than denver and boulder

the Springs didn't legalize recreational and they avoided most of the bullshit. Grand Junction didn't legalize rec either. it has more of a utah vibe ~90% white, etc.

I plan on moving to castle rock. Won't die in the attack on the springs, not subject to the degeneracy of Denver and Boulder. Mountains and plateaus without all the faggot tourists traffic and ski meme people. Not Parker. Perfection.

I loved the Springs. great town, the roads fly. cops don't give speeding tickets (except a few state hwy patrol on I25). air force mentality.

You niggers have not lived in Texas or Cali then. Denver traffic is fucking quaint by comparison.

And if I wanted to live in California or Texas (had an opportunity to move for work, actually) I would. But I don't. Fuck your starving children in Africa non argument.

/lonetree/ masterrace here. Like my Ron Zappolo hoodie?

My whole family is from Colorado and Im a white decendant of miners, should I move back to raise a family there?

MCGA?

I'm not making an argument--it's a fact. Tired of hearing you guys complain about the nothing that is Denver traffic. Move to fuckig Wyoming if you're going to be a faggot like that Kek.

Ron Zappolo or Joel Quenneville?

If you take out a mortgage then you are welcome, otherwise fuck off we're full

PURGE THE COMMIE
PURGE THE HIPPIES
GAS BOULDER NOW

My man.

Things are always worse or better somewhere else comparatively. If the baseline if a place changes, it's a fucking problem. Moving to WY, as great as it is, is ironically the problem I'm complaining about now. Nobody wants you here. Go home, wherever that is.

kek confirms. DickenPooper must go

Ok.

Maybe this will be the summer the wildfires overtake it.

ccould always be worse OP

Things definitely WILL get worse when the inevitable Steamboat Olympics comes to Colorado. There are only so many winter venues possible. Colorado is one of them. 3 million international tourists will be the complete downfall of normal Coloradan civilization as we knew it.

A few weeks back when the stock show was in town was a nightmare. All the fucking rednecks and white trash emerged out of nowhere in lone tree and Denver. Stinking everything up, giving me dirty looks because I wear nice clothes and am in shape.

Nu-males like you need to be lined up and executed. Disgusting.

Wish I could live there place is fucking beautiful. We need more people from red states to move there.

cash me ousside den how bou dat

Fuckin raze that shit.

Agreed. Reconquista.

You are a fucking numale faggot.

KYS.

Grab a bunch of redpilled South African whites. Save them. Commie Jew Niggers are pissing on them anyways. They'd put Denver back into order.

Please either move to your sophisticated urban center or kill yourself.

>This is probably b8 2bh

there's no time for that

ww3 soon

we all need to be looking to get the hell out of here

Sadly this is mostly true.
Small towns are still mostly untouched but it's a matter of time

Haha fuck... I miss the good old days of going out in boulder to pearl and being bourgeois with a bunch of white rich college students lol. But alas, I'm not a retard 21 year old anymore

Junction is slowly dying :c

sup

They got Salida. Fucking Salida.

>>california

Ever been to r/Denver? I've never seen such concentrated cuckery before in my life. Recently in the news there was that Mike Ward salesman who died going 120 in a Maserati on c470 while facebook livestream it. The people that said he deserved it were downvoted to hell "dude not cool man, he made a dumb mistake he doesn't deserve to die over it" "dude omg that's somebody's child"

sfgate.com/entertainment/article/James-Hetfield-moved-to-quiet-Colorado-to-10808564.php

Would you believe it?

That's why I'm living it up in Vail now senpai. Feels good.

>Ever been to r/Denver?

But seriously, that fucking WOP crashing that Maserati like a dumbfuck was pretty funny. Dayum shame to waste such a piece of engineering though.

god I hate people on reddit. It's like a big festival of SJW's all giving each other dry handjobs trying to be more accepting and tolerant then the other poster... The height of hypocrisy and douchbaggery is why i would never visit r/Denver. That and anyone on there is clearly just an out of town faggot.

The value of my house has doubled in the last ten years. I'm cashing out and moving down South because I'm sick of the traffic in the Denver metro area and living in a blue state. I will definitely miss the climate.

I dunno, I live in Eagle county now and despite the skiing its easy to go stir crazy.

>sfgate.com/entertainment/article/James-Hetfield-moved-to-quiet-Colorado-to-10808564.php
>Would you believe it?
NICE... whats do you do to provide there?? I grew up in Avon every winter, I love the area. I just can't imagine being able to easily afford living in Vail nowadays... =/

Denver is a fuckin kike heaven. I've never been around so many two faced, lying, shitty people in my fucking life. Here in the South people think people from outwest are laid back, but it was the complete opposite in my experience. They're all stuck up, fictitious, and virtue signal while giving two fucks about the homeless running rampant in Denver.

>Pic related is Union Station at the turn of the century

That's the plan here, I have a house in highlands ranch that's recently changed over to my name. Problem is we've had cats and three smokers living here for 20 years so it's going to be fucking expensive to get it sellable.

>mfw I live in cherry hills and the only minorities are professional athletes
Pic related is my one of my neighbors

Good thing weed is legal. But hey I can't buy 30rd mags anymore. Glad my constitutional rights aren't being infringed.

Is the von? Lol. I know Brandon Marshall pretty well, he's a great dude, last one I'd ever expect to be pulling that kneeling shit.

Oh yeah, speaking of Union Station:

>Denver mosque leaders warned Homeland Security that RTD shooting suspect “was advanced in his path of radicalization”
>Six hours after hosting a Christmas Eve lunch for recent converts to Islam, leaders of a Denver mosque sent an e-mail to federal authorities, warning them that a man named “Joshua” was becoming radicalized.
>Police have said that Cummings approached Von Lanken, 56, outside Denver Union Station as he was giving directions to two women. The suspect pointed a gun at Von Lanken’s neck and told him to follow directions, and he then pulled the trigger.

denverpost.com/2017/02/02/denver-mosque-homeland-security-rtd-shooter/

I've bought 30 round ak mags in Springs. There was a loophole where they could sell you disassembled 30 rders legally, not sure if it is still in place